How can a true Christian, a true believer in God, support Donald Trump?

US Christians are very flexible in their faith.
What does faith have to do with another person, especially when one isn't personally acquainted with that individual?
I think we know enough about trump and his qualities as a man to realise that he is not fit for public office..
Please tell us why he wasn’t fit for office but Bill Clinton and JFK ( to name a few) were?

Because Trump has been a grandiose liar and a cheat his whole life... and like Gaddafi he's uneducated and vengeful.
Just words… Doesn’t answer the question

Character does matter to most Americans.
Yes, is that why Bill Clinton became more popular after the Monica Lewinsky scandal not
US Christians are very flexible in their faith.
What does faith have to do with another person, especially when one isn't personally acquainted with that individual?
I think we know enough about trump and his qualities as a man to realise that he is not fit for public office..
Please tell us why he wasn’t fit for office but Bill Clinton and JFK ( to name a few) were?

Because Trump has been a grandiose liar and a cheat his whole life... and like Gaddafi he's uneducated and vengeful.
Just words… Doesn’t answer the question

Character does matter to most Americans.
Reslly? Is that why American’s excused his affairs and extra marital affairs with Gennifer Flowers, Juanita Broddrick, Leslie Millwee, Paula Jones, Kathleen Wiley just to name a few?
Is that why he became more popular after the Monica Lewinsky scandal? What a Hypocrite you are

Americans supported Bill Clinton despite the revelations about his personal conduct because they were afraid he might be forced out of office and thus they feared the possible economic impact if he was.
Yawn…. An excuse for bad behavior

They hate gays because "the bible sayz so" but don't hate Trump even though the Bible says so

Wrong!! Most Christians don't hate homosexuals, it's the sin of homosexuality that's the problem and the Bible doesn't mention anything about hating Trump. :rolleyes:

Ah, great distinction. "We don't hate you, but we'll pray for you to not be gay, in the meantime we're not serving you"

Yes, the Bible says that adulterers should be STONED TO DEATH.

Ah, great distinction. "We don't hate you, but we'll pray for you to not be gay, in the meantime we're not serving you"

First of all I don't serve anybody except the Lord Jesus Christ and second of all that was the OT. You know an awful lot about Christianity and the Bible though for somebody who claims it's a made-up religion.

First of all I don't serve anybody except the Lord Jesus Christ and second of all that was the OT. You know an awful lot about Christianity and the Bible though for somebody who claims it's a made-up religion.

Right, so when Jesus says "hate gays" you go off there and hate gays.

When Jesus says "treat everyone equally" you think...hmm.... that's a little inconvenient.

I know a lot about made up stuff. I know about Harry Potter and loads of works of fiction, films too.

The reality is that Christianity plays a massive role in modern society in the west, has done for many, many centuries. Doesn't mean it isn't made up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back