How can Biden say he takes classified info “very seriously” when he also says he has no regrets over the current situation?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
On one hand, the incompetent Press Secretary tells us that Biden takes the care of classified information “very, very seriously,” but then he goes on to say that he has “no regrets“ [over the classified documents found in his house, garage, and office].

IKJP (Idiot Karine Jean Pierre) was asked how Biden could have no regrets, and she weaseled out of it with another non-answer: “I’m not going to get into details.” Don’t you love how she delivers nothingburgers wih such an air of confidence and authority? I’ve seen that with Affirmative Action picks all my working life - they speak as though pearls of wisdom are flowing out but the lights are off upstairs.

On one hand, the incompetent Press Secretary tells us that Biden takes the care of classified information “very, very seriously,” but then he goes on to say that he has “no regrets“ [over the classified documents found in his house, garage, and office].

IKJP (Idiot Karine Jean Pierre) was asked how Biden could have no regrets, and she weaseled out of it with another non-answer: “I’m not going to get into details.” Don’t you love how she delivers nothingburgers wih such an air of confidence and authority? I’ve seen that with Affirmative Action picks all my working life - they speak as though pearls of wisdom are flowing out but the lights are off upstairs.

Documents where found in his garage. Of course he doesn't take it seriously.

Documents where found in his garage. Of course he doesn't take it seriously.
Of course. But he actually got on the news and announced how he has no regrets about the whole thing. So he’s not denying that due to his gross negligence, at best, he gave his drug addict son who took millions in bribes….oops, payments…..from the Communist Party unfettered access to classified documents - and he doesn’t regret it?

That's who Joe Biden is. He is a liar. Here he talks about when he was a civil rights activist, then admits that he was never a civil rights activist. He's pathological.

That's who Joe Biden is. He is a liar. Here he talks about when he was a civil rights activist, then admits that he was never a civil rights activist. He's pathological.

Wait! Restaurants were segregated in Delaware?

Forum List

Back