How can people really vote for Santorum

The date does matter.

In this day and age there are different kinds of families other than husband, wife and 7 kids. A politician that doesn't recognize that and support that, doesn't share my beliefs and therefore won't get my vote.

But again I'll say, if you can explain to me how "strengthening traditional families" will lead to job creation, I will re-consider.

I see never say anything intelligent is weighing in. What different types of families do you support that were not in existence in the past?

I didn't say they weren't in existence. But today there is more variety in family structure. That's the world we live in. I fail to see how trying to change that will lead to fixing all the problems this country has. How does Santorum's view of family lead to job creation? No one is even attempting to explain that, not even Santorum.

You just contradicted yourself, is English a second language?

If there is more variety now than existed in the past that means some type of family that exists now did not exist in the past. I want an example, or you can go back to saying all the types of families that exist now existed in the past.

I am not asking about, or defending Santorum, I am asking you t explain why your gripe with him is based on something that now exists that did not in the past, and how your support of this family structure makes you not want to go back to the same families that existed before.

11 pages in and the two reasons being put forward to vote for Santorum are:

1) His stance on church and state
2) He is not Obama

No one is attempting to show how either of these reasons would help the country though.

Pretty interesting.

1) See to your settings man....11 pages?...for me your post is the first one on the 5th page.

2) You left out the best reason...the guy is honest to a fault. When's the last time you saw a presidential candidate with that problem. He tells you exactly what he believes and why...and what his policy will or won't be and why, even when it is unpopular.

That's what everyone on my side of the table says they want...but we see that it's just lip service, because many support the guy with no principles that is willing to be on every side of any issue...to say anything it takes to get power.

Your post is on the 11th page for me as well.

Do you prefer it that way?

I just dont understand how a logical person can vote for this guy. I'm trying to find a reason on why so many people would actually think this guy is any good. This guy is far gone.

My question is how in the hell would someone vote for obama again?

they dont have powers........sigh seriously
Do you so seriously regard an unlimited budget, hewn from the funding of America's military men, as not having any power?

The president has written this particular set of yahoos a series of blank checks which exceed any semblance of a budget this particular President has no intention of writing or keeping with the simplistic mind that nobody will notice he has exceeded a budget since he has seen to it there is no budget. You are not so naive you think his oversight was accidental, do you? You fulfilled his whim by not noticing the money these czars have at their disposal at Presidential order and rerouting finagling like calling the Treasury in purpose to make things happen when he feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels like it. Why do you think he earned the moniker 'boiking' around here? The reason is because others do notice. But not you. You're not about to notice this travesty and excessive usurpation of a White House demanding lavish stipends to be taken out against the taxpaying American for his every convenience of selfish and self-serving whims.

your lying or just stupid:
While they have direct access to the president, they lack operational authority over governmental agencies and often have little or no budget line
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czar_(political_term)

seriously you are fucking dumb:
As head of the Office of Homeland Security during the George W. Bush administration, Tom Ridge found that these reasons significantly limited his ability to influence policy.[24] As "drug czar", William Bennett also noticed that the lack of direct authority, inability to dispense grants, and relative small staff was a "potentially debilitating institutional weakness" that he needed to overcome
I mean it punch yourself in the face for being that stupid.All you have is what your talking heads fed you on the tv or radio. You are a brainless twat who can't even think for themselves. You are just embarrassing.

This is not about any other administration except the Obama administration and the people to whom he chooses to refer national issues. When you draw out the laundry for any of his 42 predecessors, it is a trick the communications world calls "obfuscation tactic."

So according to you, Obama's Czars are barefoot and pregnant?

Exactly how many people who made it past the fourth grade do you think you're fooling?

/snicker.

Failed? A system of balance never fails.
jesus christ on a stick you are stupid

Systems of balance never fail? Ever here of entropy?

what does this have to do with government?

What doesn't it have to do with it? Under the original constitution it was impossible for the government to take money from one state and give it to another, something every lefty on this board complains about because they think that Democratic states support Republicans. That system was in balance, and it failed. All systems eventually fail, it is inevitable.

Do you so seriously regard an unlimited budget, hewn from the funding of America's military men, as not having any power?

The president has written this particular set of yahoos a series of blank checks which exceed any semblance of a budget this particular President has no intention of writing or keeping with the simplistic mind that nobody will notice he has exceeded a budget since he has seen to it there is no budget. You are not so naive you think his oversight was accidental, do you? You fulfilled his whim by not noticing the money these czars have at their disposal at Presidential order and rerouting finagling like calling the Treasury in purpose to make things happen when he feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels like it. Why do you think he earned the moniker 'boiking' around here? The reason is because others do notice. But not you. You're not about to notice this travesty and excessive usurpation of a White House demanding lavish stipends to be taken out against the taxpaying American for his every convenience of selfish and self-serving whims.

your lying or just stupid:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czar_(political_term)

As head of the Office of Homeland Security during the George W. Bush administration, Tom Ridge found that these reasons significantly limited his ability to influence policy.[24] As "drug czar", William Bennett also noticed that the lack of direct authority, inability to dispense grants, and relative small staff was a "potentially debilitating institutional weakness" that he needed to overcome
I mean it punch yourself in the face for being that stupid.All you have is what your talking heads fed you on the tv or radio. You are a brainless twat who can't even think for themselves. You are just embarrassing.

This is not about any other administration except the Obama administration and the people to whom he chooses to refer national issues. When you draw out the laundry for any of his 42 predecessors, it is a trick the communications world calls "obfuscation tactic."

Exactly how many people who made it past the fourth grade do you think you're fooling?

/snicker.

Doesnt that cover the Dem base? :D

1) See to your settings man....11 pages?...for me your post is the first one on the 5th page.

2) You left out the best reason...the guy is honest to a fault. When's the last time you saw a presidential candidate with that problem. He tells you exactly what he believes and why...and what his policy will or won't be and why, even when it is unpopular.

That's what everyone on my side of the table says they want...but we see that it's just lip service, because many support the guy with no principles that is willing to be on every side of any issue...to say anything it takes to get power.

I dunno, never thought about it. Seems to be the default.

Of course the more people you have on ignore the fewer pages :)

they dont have powers........sigh seriously

No powers? Feinberg unilaterally set pay scales at any bank that accepted a government bailout, which is even more amazing if you are right that he didn't have the power to do it. Maybe you should write to Byrd and tell him to relax, all those czars really can't do anything, so he needn't scold Obama for ignoring the constitution by giving them jobs that normally belong to cabinet level officials.

they don't have any real powers.....They only can do what the policy states they can do.

Shrug

They don't have powers, unless they actually have powers, but they still don't because, even when they do, they don't.

Got it.

Since Santorum is going to govern by religion and not the constitution, and since the Pope is considered by Catholics to be Jesus Christ in the flesh, we can expect the Pope to running America should San Whore Um win.

Since Santorum is going to govern by religion and not the constitution, and since the Pope is considered by Catholics to be Jesus Christ in the flesh, we can expect the Pope to running America should San Whore Um win.

You got that so wrong it is pathetic.

I just dont understand how a logical person can vote for this guy. I'm trying to find a reason on why so many people would actually think this guy is any good. This guy is far gone.

So vote for Romney, or Paul, or Gingrich. It's not as though there are no other candidates in the race.

I dunno, never thought about it. Seems to be the default.

Of course the more people you have on ignore the fewer pages :)

:lol: @ ignore.

You're correct on the default setting, but you can change it.

I have mine set to 40 posts per page.

Go to your User CP, click on "edit options" on the left side menu...go down to posts per page.

It cleans up the main page quite a bit IMO.

Last edited:
4399286483_26e30894e4_o.gif

your lying or just stupid:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czar_(political_term)

/snicker.

seriously you are a stupid fuck. You could make this all about Obama and you still have nothing.

Im sorry where i went to school we had 12 grades. Im sorry that you live in such a backwards world where the highest education you got was 4th grade.

but hey keep on deflecting because you have zero.
I handed you your beheiny four of my posts ago. You kept coming back for more.

Project your failures much?

:lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back