How Can We Have Laws of Science Without Design?

God damn this dude is dumber than a sack of dog dungus wow

Lol, comments like that from retarded assholes like you is a high compliment.

Thank you. I dread to ever have fascist pricks like you applaud anything I ever say, and thank God I don't really have to worry about it!

roflmao

When your argument is based on a logical fallacy, it's not hard to call you names and point fingers at you and giggle since you're so pompous about being so stupid.

"All laws show design" is not a fact. Your premise is a silly one.

Then prove me wrong by showing one that is proven to not be designed, you fucking cretin.

lol, you continue onward.

But context for lurkers.

I assert that a system of laws is designed in every case, and so I think this universe obviously designed since we discover that it is well described by a system of laws.

You say that complexities (never introduced by me, so a straw man on your part) do not prove design, which is stupid already.

Then I state that no system of laws is not designed and challenge you to show one that is not designed.

You respond that the laws of the universe are such an example, but that has never been proven.

But you keep replying the same way, not realizing what an idiot you are demonstrating yourself to be.

In fact you carry on like you are proving something!

lolololol.

So I am done with you, and each time you respond I will insert broiler plate as I don't have time to respond to trolls like you.

Eat shit, stupid fuck.

You CANT assert this you stupid fuck

But I *DID* assert it, you stupid shit.

Now prove me wrong or shut the fuck up.

I don't need to prove you wrong, you prove it wrong yourself by not being able to prove it right.

You cannot prove that the laws of physics are designed, and attempting to assert that "all laws are designed thus the laws of physics are designed!" is so below derp logic that I can't even believe you're a sentient human.

So you are telling me that you know what the best minds on the planet don't even KNOW. lol That's funny.

Bullshhit, the best minds have known it for millennia.

If god created the universe, who or what created god? :eek:

Lol, retreating to using smilies now? lolol

What God is a red herring. There is only one Creator, and which concept of the Creator best describes Him is irrelevant to our question regarding the system of natural laws and their obvious design.

But you, you cant even get your attributions straight in a message board post!

You are arguing from the first cause fallacy. If god is a first cause, why can't the universe itself be a "first" cause? In which case, Chocolate:

If the Creator is an eternal being/object that exists outside of the flow of time and space then there is no first cause fallacy, dumbass.

Lol, comments like that from retarded assholes like you is a high compliment.

Thank you. I dread to ever have fascist pricks like you applaud anything I ever say, and thank God I don't really have to worry about it!

roflmao

When your argument is based on a logical fallacy, it's not hard to call you names and point fingers at you and giggle since you're so pompous about being so stupid.

Then prove me wrong by showing one that is proven to not be designed, you fucking cretin.

I don't have to, I can just show you all the ones that ARENT proven to have been designed, and then your "ALL LAWS" assertion might appear as retarded to you as it does to everyone with a brain.

And those laws that are not proven to have been designed are the laws of physics.

Once you prove they're designed without using circular logic "all human laws are designed thus the laws of physics are designed!!! derp derp!!!!!"

Then we'll stop laughing at your dumb assed thread.

You CANT assert this you stupid fuck

I don't need to prove you wrong, you prove it wrong yourself by not being able to prove it right.

You cannot prove that the laws of physics are designed, and attempting to assert that "all laws are designed thus the laws of physics are designed!" is so below derp logic that I can't even believe you're a sentient human.

I assert that a system of laws is designed in every case, and so I think this universe obviously

designed since we discover that it is well described by a system of laws.

You say that complexities (never introduced by me, so a straw man on your part) do not prove

design, which is stupid already.

Then I state that no system of laws is not designed and challenge you to show one that is not

designed.

You respond that the laws of the universe are such an example, but that has never been proven.

But you keep replying the same way, not realizing what an idiot you are demonstrating yourself to

be.

lolololol.

So I am done with you, and each time you respond I will insert broiler plate as I don't have time

to respond to trolls like you.

I don't have to, I can just show you all the ones that ARENT proven to have been designed, and then your "ALL LAWS" assertion might appear as retarded to you as it does to everyone with a brain.

And those laws that are not proven to have been designed are the laws of physics.

Once you prove they're designed without using circular logic "all human laws are designed thus the laws of physics are designed!!! derp derp!!!!!"

Then we'll stop laughing at your dumb assed thread.

Lol, keep laughing, dumbass! I love it when idiots like you demonstrate how shallow secular metaphysical naturalism is.

Its really dumber than you are.

roflmao

QUOTE=G.T.;8834645]God damn this dude is dumber than a sack of dog dungus wow[/QUOTE]

You'd get more sense outta the sack, evidently.

Regards from Rosie

I assert that a system of laws is designed in every case, and so I think this universe obviously

You say that complexities (never introduced by me, so a straw man on your part) do not prove

Then I state that no system of laws is not designed and challenge you to show one that is not

designed.

But you keep replying the same way, not realizing what an idiot you are demonstrating yourself to

be.

lolololol.

So I am done with you, and each time you respond I will insert broiler plate as I don't have time

Here is why you're dumb.

What I made big there?

Is wrong. The end.

You cannot show that the laws of physics are designed without using circular logic. That's a fallacy.

If you cant comprehend you cant comprehend. Ya can't teach a dog to sew either, I suppose.

QUOTE=G.T.;8834645]God damn this dude is dumber than a sack of dog dungus wow

You'd get more sense outta the sack, evidently.

Regards from Rosie[/QUOTE]

Hey stupid shit who cant respond to a post and get the attributions straight.

Go fuck yourself, you fucking fascist troll.

Bullshhit, the best minds have known it for millennia.

Lol, retreating to using smilies now? lolol

What God is a red herring. There is only one Creator, and which concept of the Creator best describes Him is irrelevant to our question regarding the system of natural laws and their obvious design.

But you, you cant even get your attributions straight in a message board post!

You are arguing from the first cause fallacy. If god is a first cause, why can't the universe itself be a "first" cause? In which case, Chocolate:

If the Creator is an eternal being/object that exists outside of the flow of time and space then there is no first cause fallacy, dumbass.

Le Sigh.

Your premise is faulty.

Regards from Rosie

designed.

be.

lolololol.

Here is why you're dumb.

What I made big there?

Is wrong. The end.

You cannot show that the laws of physics are designed without using circular logic. That's a fallacy.

If you cant comprehend you cant comprehend. Ya can't teach a dog to sew either, I suppose.

It is not circular and is not a fallacy just because you don't like it, twat faced cock sucker.

All apples Ive ever observed are red therefore all apples ever are red!!!!!

All human laws were designed thus ALL laws were designed!!!

/derp

Le Sigh.

Your premise is faulty.

Regards from Rosie

Until you point out the fault it isn't faulty.

Stupid ass

designed.

be.

lolololol.

Here is why you're dumb.

What I made big there?

Is wrong. The end.

It is not circular and is not a fallacy just because you don't like it, twat faced cock sucker.

ok, dunce.

When you graduate grade school, lemme know.

The fuckery is too much to even add some wit, so I guess we shouldn't be using the term fuck wit to describe the ignorance.

All human laws were designed thus ALL laws were designed!!!

/derp

Stupid comparison since all apples are first green before becoming red.

Again, until you produce that black swan there is no grounds to believe that all swans are not white, in fact if you make part of the definition that swans are white then one will NEVER see a black swan by definition.

But what I am stating is more like 'All bricks I have ever seen are made by human beings at one degree removed or more.'

Till you can show me a brick not made by humans at one point or another, etc, then the statement stands, no matter how many tears you cry, little bitch.

The components of a circular argument are often logically valid because if the premises are true, the conclusion must be true. However, the argument is useless because the conclusion is one of the premises. Circular logic cannot prove a conclusion because, if the conclusion is doubted, the premise which leads to it will also be doubted.[3] Begging the question is a form of circular reasoning.[4]

Circular reasoning is often of the form: "A is true because B is true; B is true because A is true." Circularity can be difficult to detect if it involves a longer chain of propositions.

Le Sigh.

Your premise is faulty.

Regards from Rosie

Until you point out the fault it isn't faulty.

Stupid ass

It's circular logic, dumbass.

No it is not.

All things that are describable in human cognitive expressions are designed.

The behavior of the universe is describable in human cognitive expression.

Therefore the universe displays design.

That is not circular at all.

Forum List

Back