How Did Jesus Have Patience With People?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm asking this question because I don't and Ziggy already knows this. People really tend to piss me off (mostly on here) and then I lose control of my language. Any suggestions? Hopefully this doesn't count as flaming because I'm actually trying to gain better control of this and be a better Christian.

I haven't seen anyone say anything to you to piss you off. Unless you are in the FZ. I can't see in there.

Anyway....Jesus was perfect. He had patience.

When you came here, you were told how this place is. You need thick skin. And use the ignore function. And be careful where you go here.

I'm asking this question because I don't and Ziggy already knows this. People really tend to piss me off (mostly on here) and then I lose control of my language. Any suggestions? Hopefully this doesn't count as flaming because I'm actually trying to gain better control of this and be a better Christian.
I presume you have not read your Gospels.
Jesus was a very angry person.

You know Satan owns and runs this place don't you?

The mods are actually spirits sent to hell and must for eternity be shifting and deleting threads here from a lot of knuckleheads

I set a very good example here of very clean and polite language. Just read the last 30 of my threads to find out

I'm actually trying to gain better control of this and be a better Christian.
Turn the other cheek?
I have difficulty with that one myself...so I guess I'm not a good christian. But I do the best I can and I think that is enough.
When I turn the other cheek, I shift my hips 45 degrees

He didn't that is why he got pizzed off at the temple.

True, good point.

Turn the other cheek?
I have difficulty with that one myself...so I guess I'm not a good christian. But I do the best I can and I think that is enough.

I guess we all are really works in progress.

True, but it was always justified and He never swore.

The mods are actually spirits sent to hell

No, the mods are actually some of the nicest people on here.

Patience is something that needs to be exercised, like a muscle.
It's not easy at first. But with practice patience grows stronger.

Jesus knows that people are like little children. They aren't mature in their feelings and actions towards each other.
And he has compassion on us because he knows we are either growing and learning or lost.
He never gives up trying to reach us wherever we are. No matter how mean we are to him or each other.
That is called long-suffering. Because he suffers for us a long long time hoping that we will reach out to him and find him.
And he knows that once a person finds him, that person will be able to find love and peace and rest from all the troubles they carry with them.
And because he loves us so much, he has a lot of patience with us.
Just like a parent has patience with a child.
Or like you have patience with Jessie.

Love is the answer.

:)
HUGS

I'm not perfect, so take this with a grain of salt. I used to be much better years ago oddly enough, back when music was my first love and kept me grounded and inspired.

Anyways, for me, I try to put myself in others shoes and give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they've had a bad day, week, or are going through some issues in life. Maybe the subject is personal to them and they have stronger feeling that I might on the subject.

Many are just trolls or bored. Hell, even I do that on different posting boards be it sports, or news sites. For such people, I tell myself that "they are here for my entertainment" and I just roll with it. I even give them fuel to attack me harder, it's just words so I let them go to town while I chuckle.

As for Jesus, that's why he is worshipped and humans are not (unless you bow to another). We would expect him to be as he was. I'm not sure he would do well dealing with twitter or forum trolls though.

Jesus was a fictional character in a fictional book, written by those in power to scare the sheeples into submission.

Then what are you doing in the religion section if you believe that nonsense?

Because your nonsense is of great interest to me.
Ever since I was little, it's been a mystery to me how SO many people can be SO easily manipulated, brainwashed, converted, indoctrinated, corrupted, and programmed. I've been amazed by this pretty much all of my life.

Jesus was a fictional character in a fictional book, written by those in power to scare the sheeples into submission.

Then what are you doing in the religion section if you believe that nonsense?

Ever since I was little, it's been a mystery to me how SO many people can be SO easily manipulated, brainwashed, converted, indoctrinated, corrupted, and programmed. I've been amazed by this pretty much all of my life.
It's called faith.

Do you normally barge into a business or a church or a thread to denounce that business or church or thread with negativity?

He didn't that is why he got pizzed off at the temple.

True, good point.

Turn the other cheek?

I guess we all are really works in progress.

True, but it was always justified and He never swore.

The mods are actually spirits sent to hell

No, the mods are actually some of the nicest people on here.
LOL.Wait...lol

Patience is something that needs to be exercised, like a muscle.
It's not easy at first. But with practice patience grows stronger.

Jesus knows that people are like little children. They aren't mature in their feelings and actions towards each other.
And he has compassion on us because he knows we are either growing and learning or lost.
He never gives up trying to reach us wherever we are. No matter how mean we are to him or each other.
That is called long-suffering. Because he suffers for us a long long time hoping that we will reach out to him and find him.
And he knows that once a person finds him, that person will be able to find love and peace and rest from all the troubles they carry with them.
And because he loves us so much, he has a lot of patience with us.
Just like a parent has patience with a child.
Or like you have patience with Jessie.

Love is the answer.

:)
HUGS
I feel like genuflecting.

Well at least you can be my example of the kind of people that I'm talking about. :rolleyes:

Strange reaction... Are you sure you weren't just pissed off before the people got there?

Yes.

Forum List

Back