How do you donate to Trump

You know what? This is hilarious. I am so entertained I might donate to Trump. He brings me such entertainment. What would we do without him.

Trump is a conspiracy theorist.

Trump and Don Jr are tweeting about the Judges daughter. They're going to get in trouble for that too watch.

They're going to need your money. Send it here

Our inmate commissary service is a fast and secure way for family and friends to place a commissary order for an inmate. To place a commissary order you will need to know the state and facility where the inmate is located, and the inmate's id or name.

You know what? This is hilarious. I am so entertained I might donate to Trump. He brings me such entertainment. What would we do without him.

Trump is a conspiracy theorist.

Trump and Don Jr are tweeting about the Judges daughter. They're going to get in trouble for that too watch.

They're going to need your money. Send it here

Our inmate commissary service is a fast and secure way for family and friends to place a commissary order for an inmate. To place a commissary order you will need to know the state and facility where the inmate is located, and the inmate's id or name.
He will need their money for the canteen.

The lemmings are lining up tonight to open their wallets.

I love it. Everybody's running their mouths tonight in Trump's camp. There's gonna be some hell to pay.
Stupid is..as stupid does.

Forum List

Back