How his own people see Trump - These people know him! They worked for him.

So you don't even know about it.

I'm not surprised. This kind of thing is kept out of your world.

Okay.
1727198137338.png

That's what they've been doing for years. Trump is the Second Coming. He walks on water. Every bad thing uttered about him is a conspiracy. Everyone saying negative things about him is a member of the DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP state.

That's the level of retardation these people have achieved. They aren't thinking beings. They are dumb terminals on a network.
Yet none of you hysterical nincompoops can come up with a passable alternative.

Just go with the rote "blame the customer" attitude of the committed State worshiper, and revel in the heady aroma of your own farts.

Nonetheless, the people that quit did not say she was incompetent. They said the working conditions were bad. In Trump's case, they are saying he is not fit to be president.
Yet she is incompetent

Here is an ad from the psychopathpac.org group that shows how Trumps own people (those who have worked with him and for him, think of him.

These are not Democrats that are lying to get at Trump. These are people once loyal to Trump and believed in him.

You mean the ones who didn't like being fired?

You're just freaking brilliant, in your own mind
Why do you always have to degrade someone as your answer to a post? It does not prove anything, other than the kind of a person you personally are.
You mean the ones who didn't like being fired?
First of all, Barr did not get fired, he quit. Graham and Cruz and Rubio and Christie and Haley did not get fired either. As such, your post is pure deflection.

Several ex-Harris staffers described her office as "dysfunctional". Hard to be competent under those conditions.
Again, they said that of her as a "boss" and her being the only boss in her office. If she becomes president, each person in their department would be bosses of their departments and would not have to deal with her.

This example does not apply, especially when compared with Trump and Barr and Bolton as they were bosses themselves.

Again, they said that of her as a "boss" and her being the only boss in her office. If she becomes president, each person in their department would be bosses of their departments and would not have to deal with her.

This example does not apply, especially when compared with Trump and Barr and Bolton as they were bosses themselves.
Yes she is incompetent. Tell me about all of her accomplishments.

Why do you always have to degrade someone as your answer to a post? It does not prove anything, other than the kind of a person you personally are.

First of all, Barr did not get fired, he quit. Graham and Cruz and Rubio and Christie and Haley did not get fired either. As such, your post is pure deflection.

Grab a spine

Graham, Cruz, Rubio, and Haley are all voting for Trump. What planet have you been on?

Nonetheless, the people that quit did not say she was incompetent. They said the working conditions were bad. In Trump's case, they are saying he is not fit to be president.
There will always be Trump haters, the point is MOST of Trump's staff speak highly of him while NEARLY ALL of Kamala's staff quit. Simone Sanders who is one of the most virulent Leftist Democrats on TV said "I may never work for another woman after working for Kamala".

There will always be Trump haters, the point is MOST of Trump's staff speak highly of him while NEARLY ALL of Kamala's staff quit. Simone Sanders who is one of the most virulent Leftist Democrats on TV said "I may never work for another woman after working for Kamala".
MOST of Trump's staff?

I have found just the opposite in my research. Can you give me a link to your proof of that statement?

Graham, Cruz, Rubio, and Haley are all voting for Trump. What planet have you been on?
First of all, they are voting for Trump because he is a Republican and they are not going to vote for a Democrat. Nonetheless, when you ask "what planet I am on", I will respond "on Earth (opposite to your planet - Fantasy), given that each of these comments made by these people are ON RECORD of them having said it.

By the way, the OP is not about how these people will vote but what these people think of Trump. Keep in mind that most Republicans are not "sound of mind".

Grow up, seriously. I don't have time for your childish blather
and yet, you are spending time with what you call "childish behavior". How did you find the time to answer my post?

Let me update the pic of you that I originally put up. Here is one that gives a better picture:

Minionkissingtrumpsass.jpg

What "moronic" policies, give us an example. There is nothing moronic about restoring economic stability, sanity and safety in America.
Tariffs are moronic. Better to control imports through licensing, regulations, and limits. Consumers also have to do their part. We need imports but we also need balanced trade.

Last edited:
What "moronic" policies, give us an example. There is nothing moronic about restoring economic stability, sanity and safety in America.
It is so easy to say words but you do not seem to have any idea of what they really mean.

1) Economic stability:

Is the US economy becoming stronger or weaker?

U.S. economy shows strong 2.8 percent growth, driven by consumers and businesses. WASHINGTON (AP) — The nation's economy accelerated last quarter at a strong 2.8 percent annual pace, with consumers and businesses helping drive growth despite the pressure of continually high interest rates.

What is the economic stability of the United States?

Despite persistent concerns surrounding the durability of growth and interest rate policy, the US economy remains fundamentally strong. While real gross domestic product growth slowed in the first quarter of this year, growth rebounded to a strong 3.0% in the second quarter.

2) Sanity:

It did not start with Trump but Trump made it worse:

It Didn’t Start with Trump: The Decades-Long Saga of How the GOP Went Crazy

The modern Republican Party has always exploited and encourage extremism

3) Safety

Was America Safer Under Donald Trump Than Joe Biden?​

The FBI crime data released on Tuesday showed a drop in nearly every type of crime from the fourth quarter of 2022 to 2023, a victory touted by the White House, which attributed the decline to legislation signed into law by Biden, such as the American Rescue Plan.

As such, your post is pure BS. You do no research. You just spout what Trump says.

Forum List

Back