How is the boycott going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel said they were legal when they enforced one on Gaza, Are they at War?

Israel is preventing illegal arms from reaching a terrorist group. They have the right to protect themselves. The only arms legal is for PA police. Rockets, mortars, grenades, AK47s, etc are not permitted. They are weapons of war and too often used to attack Israel or Israelis.

There is no prevention of legal items. When there is fighting trucks do not enter the area. As long as Hamas keep the ceasefire truck with supplies are able to deliver their good to the crossings.
Hamas has prevented good from being delivered within G. They let items expire. They take it they want or need for tunnels and such.
Items are unloaded at a delivery point, from then on it is hamas that controls the delivery.

The blockade is for weapons and items that can be used to make weapons. It is legal.

Firing on Israel is not legal. Tunneling into Israel is not legal. Kidnapping Israelis from Israel is not legal. Attacking, trying to kill, Israelis or anyone in Israel is not legal.
The only arms legal is for PA police.​

Could you quote that law?

Geneva conventions and UN charter
Pffft, nice duck.

No quote saying what you said.

Israel is preventing illegal arms from reaching a terrorist group. They have the right to protect themselves. The only arms legal is for PA police. Rockets, mortars, grenades, AK47s, etc are not permitted. They are weapons of war and too often used to attack Israel or Israelis.

There is no prevention of legal items. When there is fighting trucks do not enter the area. As long as Hamas keep the ceasefire truck with supplies are able to deliver their good to the crossings.
Hamas has prevented good from being delivered within G. They let items expire. They take it they want or need for tunnels and such.
Items are unloaded at a delivery point, from then on it is hamas that controls the delivery.

The blockade is for weapons and items that can be used to make weapons. It is legal.

Firing on Israel is not legal. Tunneling into Israel is not legal. Kidnapping Israelis from Israel is not legal. Attacking, trying to kill, Israelis or anyone in Israel is not legal.

Pffft, nice duck.

Read them again only this time using your plain lenses

Pffft, nice duck.

I did. Neither mentioned the PA police. You are full of crap.

Pffft, nice duck.

Since when have International laws had to name the P.A. and the Police ? They deal with generalities and not specific plaves

Pffft, nice duck.

Since when have International laws had to name the P.A. and the Police ? They deal with generalities and not specific plaves
Well then, you can stop dancing and provide the quotes.

Pffft, nice duck.

I gave the links, so read them

Pffft, nice duck.

Still dancing?

Where are the quotes? Links to nothing doesn't mean shit.

Still dancing?

Try readiong slowly from page 1 and go right through all 5 Geneva conventions cross referencing everything. Then read the UN charter and do the same with that

Still dancing?

Try readiong slowly from page 1 and go right through all 5 Geneva conventions cross referencing everything. Then read the UN charter and do the same with that
You made the claim. Prove it.

Still dancing?

I gave you the source material that happens to be international law as well, because you cant understand the technical manner in which it is written shows that even given the many cross referenced articles you will still be unable to take it in. Get a child to explain it for you

Still dancing?

I gave you the source material that happens to be international law as well, because you cant understand the technical manner in which it is written shows that even given the many cross referenced articles you will still be unable to take it in. Get a child to explain it for you
I did, but you won't quote the passages that you claim say what you want.

Still dancing?

I did, but you won't quote the passages that you claim say what you want.

Then you have read them and know what they say

.........and the flotilla has been boarded and redirect to Ashdod

another one bites the dust

One of the largest Protestant denominations in the US is boycotting Israel

The international movement to boycott Israel over its treatment of Palestinians has received backing from one of the largest Protestant

The international movement to boycott Israel over its treatment of Palestinians has received backing from one of the largest Protestant churches in the US, as two other major denominations prepare to vote on whether or not to divest money from the Jewish state.

The United Church of Christ’s general assembly on Tuesday voted overwhelmingly in favor of divesting funds at its synod in Cleveland.

Further votes by the Episcopal Church and the Mennonite Church USA were expected on Tuesday night and Wednesday.

Inspired by the sanctions campaign against apartheid South Africa,

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/one-of-the-largest-protestant-denominations-in-the-us-is-boycotting-israel-2015-7#ixzz3efwD3l39

One of the largest Protestant denominations in the US is boycotting Israel

The international movement to boycott Israel over its treatment of Palestinians has received backing from one of the largest Protestant

The international movement to boycott Israel over its treatment of Palestinians has received backing from one of the largest Protestant churches in the US, as two other major denominations prepare to vote on whether or not to divest money from the Jewish state.

The United Church of Christ’s general assembly on Tuesday voted overwhelmingly in favor of divesting funds at its synod in Cleveland.

Further votes by the Episcopal Church and the Mennonite Church USA were expected on Tuesday night and Wednesday.

Inspired by the sanctions campaign against apartheid South Africa,

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/one-of-the-largest-protestant-denominations-in-the-us-is-boycotting-israel-2015-7#ixzz3efwD3l39

SPAM as this already has a thread of its own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back