How Pompeo’s CIA spied on Julian Assange

Democrats & Republicans, Liberal & Conservative spymasters and media, ALL agreed to prosecute the heroic journalist Julian Assange — here is how Trump’s billionaire pal Sheldon Adelson became a channel for CIA dirty tricks.

Those liberals who supported “Russia-gate” will find little sympathy in this journalist’s new and excellent expose of the crimes of Pompeo’s CIA against the WikiLeaks founder.

Really...

You found someone on YouDupe! telling stories.

Stories about U.S. spies going after Assange - which is as surprising as the sun coming up in the East. Whether or not Adelson helped is of minuscule import.

Whoever doesn't recognize that the Russian election interference - in conjunction with the Trump campaign's welcoming and support of this endeavor - is a frontal attack on the core of U.S. democracy, and aims to belittle it, deserves scorn and contempt, not faithful listeners.

Tramp sure liked wikileaks while he was running, not so much now that he is Potus. I wonder why?

Tramp sure liked wikileaks while he was running, not so much now that he is Potus. I wonder why?

As a way to answer I started out with "ox" and "gored" - but then I realized I better leave it to a more stable genius to string these together in a sentence.

Last edited:
Democrats & Republicans, Liberal & Conservative spymasters and media, ALL agreed to prosecute the heroic journalist Julian Assange — here is how Trump’s billionaire pal Sheldon Adelson became a channel for CIA dirty tricks.

Those liberals who supported “Russia-gate” will find little sympathy in this journalist’s new and excellent expose of the crimes of Pompeo’s CIA against the WikiLeaks founder.

Really...

You found someone on YouDupe! telling stories.

Stories about U.S. spies going after Assange - which is as surprising as the sun coming up in the East. Whether or not Adelson helped is of minuscule import.

Whoever doesn't recognize that the Russian election interference - in conjunction with the Trump campaign's welcoming and support of this endeavor - is a frontal attack on the core of U.S. democracy, and aims to belittle it, deserves scorn and contempt, not faithful listeners.

Yes. However he has done nothing to free Assange. If memory serves, Dumb Don wants him imprisoned. This proves he isn’t the leader many on the right think he is. He has no intention of limiting the deep state or the swamp. He merely wants it to be loyal to him.

Just as an update, and a comment on U.S. government financed propaganda regarding Assange, there is this ...

State Dept-funded Transparency International goes silent on jailed transparency activist Julian Assange

“For over a year, the West’s top anti-corruption NGO, Transparency International, has not said a word about the world’s most prominent jailed transparency activist, Julian Assange. Is US and UK government funding a factor in the organization’s silence? ...”

https://thegrayzone.com
In addition, few in the MSM have said a word about this terrible injustice. In fact, many in the MSM are cheerleading Assange’s imprisonment and prosecution.

Is this not additional proof much of the MSM is controlled by US intelligence agencies. Hell, the Church Committee proved this decades again.

It's amazing the loyalty and defense of the most corrupt and criminal organization in History is awarded.

Just as an update, and a comment on U.S. government financed propaganda regarding Assange, there is this ...

State Dept-funded Transparency International goes silent on jailed transparency activist Julian Assange

“For over a year, the West’s top anti-corruption NGO, Transparency International, has not said a word about the world’s most prominent jailed transparency activist, Julian Assange. Is US and UK government funding a factor in the organization’s silence? ...”

https://thegrayzone.com
In addition, few in the MSM have said a word about this terrible injustice. In fact, many in the MSM are cheerleading Assange’s imprisonment and prosecution.

Is this not additional proof much of the MSM is controlled by US intelligence agencies. Hell, the Church Committee proved this decades again.

I heard on MSNBC they didn't want him to be locked up, they found him equivalent like journalist.

The Obama DOJ – despite launching notoriously aggressive attacks on press freedoms – recognized this critical principle when it came to WikiLeaks. It spent years exploring whether it could criminally charge Assange and WikiLeaks for publishing classified information. It ultimately decided it would not do so, and could not do so, consistent with the press freedom guarantee of the First Amendment. After all, the Obama DOJ concluded, such a prosecution would pose a severe threat to press freedom because there would be no way to prosecute Assange for publishing classified documents without also prosecuting the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Guardian and others for doing exactly the same thing.

Snip

Last year, the Trump DOJ under Jeff Sessions, and the CIA under Mike Pompeo, began aggressively vowing to do what the Obama DOJ refused to do – namely, prosecute Assange for publishing classified documents. Pompeo, as CIA Director, delivered one of the creepiest and most anti-press-freedom speeches heard in years, vowing that “we have to recognize that we can no longer allow Assange and his colleagues the latitude to use free speech values against us,” adding that WikiLeaks has “pretended that America’s First Amendment freedoms shield them from justice,” but: “they may have believed thAs the Obama DOJ Concluded, Prosecution of Julian Assange for Publishing Documents Poses Grave Threats to Press Freedomat, but they are wrong.”

Try that again in English.
So are you going British English at the U.S. Department of State, or is it still American English? I don't really know the relevance of whatever Manning and Assange released, but I'm really sick and tired of the vicious domestic hate policies of the Department of State enforced under color of law within the United States. Denial of passports to LGBT citizens, mental health civil commitment of LGBT, the murders for hire and forcible sodomy and rape committed by state department operatives etc. Fucking FBI plays stupid about their violent crimes of torture, human trafficking, and human rights violations within the U.S.

9869986A-6312-4EFD-A316-A20309675F66.jpeg

"I am Julian Assange," Vivienne Westwood told media and protesters outside the court. "I am the canary in the cage. If I die down the coal mine from poisonous gas, that's the signal for all the miners to leave. But I am half-poisoned already from government corruption of law and gaming of the legal system by government."

Vivienne Westwood suspends herself in giant birdcage to protest Assange's extradition

Well, that's all good and well. However, how about Assange show some, some, allegiance to his strongly held principle of "transparency" and publicly reveal his collusion with the Trump campaign to get the Orange buffoon elected? Transparency cuts both ways, doesn't it? Applying it to others, yet not himself, reeks of hypocrisy, and should be seen as diminishing, at the very least, his status as an advocate for transparency. As far as I am concerned, he should explain how he turned from transparency advocate to propagandist and dirty trickster for Trump.

Well, that's all good and well. However, how about Assange show some, some, allegiance to his strongly held principle of "transparency" and publicly reveal his collusion with the Trump campaign to get the Orange buffoon elected? Transparency cuts both ways, doesn't it? Applying it to others, yet not himself, reeks of hypocrisy, and should be seen as diminishing, at the very least, his status as an advocate for transparency. As far as I am concerned, he should explain how he turned from transparency advocate to propagandist and dirty trickster for Trump.
Is your proof of collusion with Trump, that he exposed Hillary?

Yep, Tom, it's indeed sad.

Can I interest you in two more saddening stories - both well worth your time? Look here and here.

Exposed: CIA used Sheldon Adelson's firm to spy on Julian Assange
To be honest, after the whole Manning thing , Julian was careless to believe they wouldn't come after him.
He should have been hiding away in Australia or Iceland instead of running around Europe like a celebrity.
But yeah, Pompeo does seem to have a personal beef with him.

Forum List

Back