How the Canadian economy can continue to benefit from U.S. battle with China

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Another ill-advised Talking Head at state-run CBC.

Canada loses it's best talent and doesn't even have it's own domestic auto company, somehow though, he believes we will suddenly shift from our creepy, covert police state (CCP) that defends the kakistocracy while they and their dumb kids make mint and embrace innovation.

Canada has been a major asset for China, we've shipped our jobs and resources there, if not our talent, when they don't head to America or Europe. Now we believe we can profit from Americas stance against China?

No wonder our allies don't trust us. We will be extremely lucky to still be in the G7 in 25 years. The movement to expand the group is already starting, Canada is but a fly on the wall at this point, low performers trying to extend our usefulness as long as possible. An impolite guest who refuses to leave after the party is over.

When Jerome Powell, the world's most powerful central banker, meets with the media this Wednesday, nobody expects him to say the soaring inflation we're seeing has forced him to hike interest rates.

Despite data out last week showing year on year inflation has shot up to levels unseen for 13 years, most economists expect the U.S. Federal Reserve is not yet ready to end the stimulus low rates offer to an economy that has once again become an engine of North American and global growth.

Some worry Canada will be left out of the hot U.S. economic revivial, due to the U.S. Buy America strategy, but a series of developments last week offer evidence that this country can continue to profit by supplying the needs of its bigger neighbour.

Still, as the U.S. focuses on a battle with China for future industrial and technological supremacy, some experts here say Canada must up its game when it comes to industrial policy if it wants to take full advantage of a coming technological renaissance.

Canada is regularly ranked in the top 10 countries with the highest quality of life in the world

That's why we have the second highest expat population, all leaving this great nation for other places.

Don't drink the kool-aid, it's at best, a lie.

Canada is regularly ranked in the top 10 countries with the highest quality of life in the world

That's why we have the second highest expat population, all leaving this great nation for other places.

Second highest because the wealthiest country on the planet is right across the border. Canadians like to either live in Canada, or in liberal cities in the U.S.

Second highest because the wealthiest country on the planet is right across the border. Canadians like to either live in Canada, or in liberal cities in the U.S.

No. Most of them move to Conservative Florida or LV for the low taxes.

Canadians are broke, it's why when they retire they get out and enjoy lower taxes to stretch their money.

When young, they leave for other nations for opportunity, liberty and to help other nations dominate the Canadian economy. I don't think Americans realize how far behind we are technologically, civilly (human rights, legal due process) and economically.

Now more than ever the banks and experts are screaming to Canada that we need to improve our competitiveness and innovation, but, we don't have an answer since our best and brightest get out while cops make $150k a year to chase rabbits.

You have to wonder about a nations technological inability to refine it's own oil...

Canadians are broke, it's why when they retire they get out and enjoy lower taxes to stretch their money.

When young, they leave for other nations for opportunity, liberty and to help other nations dominate the Canadian economy. I don't think Americans realize how far behind we are technologically, civilly (human rights, legal due process) and economically.

Now more than ever the banks and experts are screaming to Canada that we need to improve our competitiveness and innovation, but, we don't have an answer since our best and brightest get out while cops make $150k a year to chase rabbits.

You have to wonder about a nations technological inability to refine it's own oil...
New York, LA, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle. Top 5 places with the highest Canadian expat populations in the U.S.

spt-2021-canada-fig3.png

Very few of those circles are conservative.

New York, LA, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle. Top 5 places with the highest Canadian expat populations in the U.S.

spt-2021-canada-fig3.png

Ok well, I would presume NY, LA, Seattle for work purposes.

Miami and Phoenix for retirement/second home purposes. Three Dem states, two conservative states, right? Unless we assume AZ will vote for Harris/Biden again.

spt-2021-canada-fig3.png

Miami and Phoenix for retirement/second home purposes. Three Dem states, two conservative states, right? Unless we assume AZ will vote for Harris/Biden again.
Miami and Phoenix are both liberal. Nobody is going to move to a conservative area for work purposes, as there is much less economic activity in those places.

spt-2021-canada-fig3.png

Miami and Phoenix are both liberal. Nobody is going to move to a conservative area for work purposes, as there is much less economic activity in those places.

Well, Canadians in general probably aren't as concerned with the political leaning of a place as they are their personal benefit or "like-minded" Canadians who are in the region. Those are always going to be major hubs and cities.

Canada loses it's best talent and doesn't even have it's own domestic auto company, somehow though, he believes we will suddenly shift from our creepy, covert police state (CCP) that defends the kakistocracy while they and their dumb kids make mint and embrace innovation.

Canada has been a major asset for China, we've shipped our jobs and resources there, if not our talent, when they don't head to America or Europe. Now we believe we can profit from Americas stance against China?

No wonder our allies don't trust us. We will be extremely lucky to still be in the G7 in 25 years. The movement to expand the group is already starting, Canada is but a fly on the wall at this point, low performers trying to extend our usefulness as long as possible. An impolite guest who refuses to leave after the party is over.

When Jerome Powell, the world's most powerful central banker, meets with the media this Wednesday, nobody expects him to say the soaring inflation we're seeing has forced him to hike interest rates.

Despite data out last week showing year on year inflation has shot up to levels unseen for 13 years, most economists expect the U.S. Federal Reserve is not yet ready to end the stimulus low rates offer to an economy that has once again become an engine of North American and global growth.

Some worry Canada will be left out of the hot U.S. economic revivial, due to the U.S. Buy America strategy, but a series of developments last week offer evidence that this country can continue to profit by supplying the needs of its bigger neighbour.

Still, as the U.S. focuses on a battle with China for future industrial and technological supremacy, some experts here say Canada must up its game when it comes to industrial policy if it wants to take full advantage of a coming technological renaissance.
How about this. I live in an area of the US where we have many Canadian made products. Since Justin Trudeau feels that I am "unclean" and not fit to visit Canada, my money isn't clean enough to buy Canadian products. Open the border.

How about this. I live in an area of the US where we have many Canadian made products. Since Justin Trudeau feels that I am "unclean" and not fit to visit Canada, my money isn't clean enough to buy Canadian products. Open the border.

It's not my choice. Talk with your wallet and let Toronto and other jurisdictions drown in their own debt.

Hey stupid. I now truly know that you are not a Canadian and you ate not living in Canada at all.

You say that poor older Canadians leave Canada to live in the conservative tax havens of Florida and Arizona. No they don’t. The Snowbirds buy property in Arizona and Florida because WINTER. But if they don’t come back to Canada in the spring, they will lose their health insurance and their pension.

As a retired Canadian, I will lose my government funded health insurance which pays all my medical and dental bills, and half of my pension income if I leave Canada for more than 6 months.

Every working Canadian knows this. Every family in Canada has snowbirds who own property in Florida or Arizona and who travel there every year after Christmas. With my arthritis getting worse every winter, going to Arizona for the winter is looking better and better.

Yet here you are talking about how Canadian seniors move to the United States for the lower taxes. No Canadian would ever suggest such a thing because we all know better.

Just like yesterday you posted about the Canadian guest worker program or as we call it the Filipino nanny program like you had never heard of that before either.

You claim to be a Canadian living in Canada but your basic knowledge of Canadian life is so lacking. Things we grow up knowing because we’ve lived here forever, you have no clue about. Like Snowbirds.

Canadian seniors have a guaranteed income of $19,000 per year. We’re not going anywhere.

Hey stupid. I now truly know that you are not a Canadian and you ate not living in Canada at all.

You say that poor older Canadians leave Canada to live in the conservative tax havens of Florida and Arizona. No they don’t. The Snowbirds buy property in Arizona and Florida because WINTER. But if they don’t come back to Canada in the spring, they will lose their health insurance and their pension.

As a retired Canadian, I will lose my government funded health insurance which pays all my medical and dental bills, and half of my pension income if I leave Canada for more than 6 months.

Every working Canadian knows this. Every family in Canada has snowbirds who own property in Florida or Arizona and who travel there every year after Christmas. With my arthritis getting worse every winter, going to Arizona for the winter is looking better and better.

Yet here you are talking about how Canadian seniors move to the United States for the lower taxes. No Canadian would ever suggest such a thing because we all know better.

Just like yesterday you posted about the Canadian guest worker program or as we call it the Filipino nanny program like you had never heard of that before either.

You claim to be a Canadian living in Canada but your basic knowledge of Canadian life is so lacking. Things we grow up knowing because we’ve lived here forever, you have no clue about. Like Snowbirds.

Canadian seniors have a guaranteed income of $19,000 per year. We’re not going anywhere.

lol. Your diatribe is revealing.

If I'm not Canadian, what is my motivation then? Am I some Deep State operative in America, or, *gulp*, RUSSIA!?

Hey, I know, I educated myself on Canadianisms right down to their spelling, (honour instead of honor etc.), news, history, lifestyle and of course, sports teams, so that I could be a member of a U.S forum to slag Canada. What an advanced approach to influencing Americans.

My benefit? Of course the massive government paycheques from my Handlers who are squealing with excitement every time I expose the dirty, filthy undercover Canadians and their low performing, immoral, cowardly family members.

That's so much more rewarding than a corporate career driving myself and my country to success as I once had in this creepy country that loses it's best talent.

The covert TPS, OPP, RCMP et al, represent a National Security threat to Canada. I've personally made sure it's well known, cc'ed MANY, including leaders across different jurisdictions in Canada, the U.S, Europe and Asia. I have personally and even publicly offered the police to arrest me or charge me with a crime, I even offered to meet them outside and I will peacefully go with them.

Silence. Why? The Canadian system is akin to the Stasi of East Germany. They know I am not a criminal and they know the dishonest and outright lies they leverage to destroy me to defend their predators.

These flaky, wimpy, under-evolved cowards prefer to destroy lives in the shadows. Through their creepy infiltration in businesses and corporations they have decimated our reputation while telling the world "Canada is open for business! Come and invest and receive top talent working in your company!".

Yeah, no foreign government believes that anymore. Investing in Canada is just investing in the police apparatuses no different than funding the CCP when you operate in China.

The word is out, the charade is over. I've done my part after more than a decade of begging, pleading and demanding transparency and to simply be left alone to my own devices.

I'm glad you have retired. I'm sure your family will do well. Canada as a long-term entity, has destroyed itself through the abuses of the least impressive cops among us. I hope CSIS does their best to reign in, expose and destroy those and their organizations (cults) who have destroyed this country through abuse of power. We are in a really bad place when dirtbags go from leading the Toronto Police to leading federal agencies.

God Bless America! (shhhh, I'm undercover).

New Topics

Forum List

Back