How to derail Trump....tweet, tweet and then tweet some more!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I just figured out a way to derail the Trumpster.......tweet some stupid shit about him, his family, his brand, his shows, his anything and bam......the moron is tweeting back to it. Guys if we did this for the next 2 years, maybe, this country will have a chance....who's with us on this???

Oh, can't tweet anything that makes sense like the CIA Russian intel or the fact he's the most corrupt human being on the planet....just stupid shit like the Apprentice sucks, etc Stuff that's important to a president on the verge of lunacy!!

I just figured out a way to derail the Trumpster.......tweet some stupid shit about him, his family, his brand, his shows, his anything and bam......the moron is tweeting back to it. Guys if we did this for the next 2 years, maybe, this country will have a chance....who's with us on this???

Oh, can't tweet anything that makes sense like the CIA Russian intel or the fact he's the most corrupt human being on the planet....just stupid shit like the Apprentice sucks, etc Stuff that's important to a president on the verge of lunacy!!
Yeah. OK. Why don't you get on with that tweet tweet tweeting right now. You probably won't have time to come here anymore. That's OK. Go ahead. Tweet away. Please.

• Banned

Yeah. OK. Why don't you get on with that tweet tweet tweeting right now. You probably won't have time to come here anymore. That's OK. Go ahead. Tweet away. Please.
The day I waste so much as a mynute second tweeting a idiot, would be my last day on earth. I personally like the guys Tweets...cause that's all the orange fuck head does!!

The day I waste so much as a mynute second tweeting a idiot, would be my last day on earth. I personally like the guys Tweets...cause that's all the orange fuck head does!!
You know triggered, you really ought to go back and read what you wrote before adding to your unhinged rants. When you contradict yourself, you do the impossible: sound even more ridiculous.

15727381_955174221286096_4249161473826832007_n.jpg

View attachment 105797

Moron, he uses Twitter to avoid press conferences. He's can't think quickly enough or articulate well when presented with impromptu questions, especially in multiples. He's also fearful of the press. At least Bush, who was inarticulate, didn't fear the press.

The famous and celebrated should create a calendar in which one of them gets air time every single day and criticizes Trump. It will make his head explode and we'd be done with him by the 4th of July.

View attachment 105797

Moron, he uses Twitter to avoid press conferences. He's can't think quickly enough or articulate well when presented with impromptu questions, especially in multiples. He's also fearful of the press. At least Bush, who was inarticulate, didn't fear the press.
Trump can talk without a teleprompter, Obama proved his ignorance without one. Try again, Trump is showing media bias.

Tig is about two years behind. Obama and the commie dems have been trolling twitter with fake accounts (and federal $$ to pay the tweeters) for two years. They still failed.

View attachment 105797

He's fearful of the press, lol. The.press is fucking irrelevant. He pwned them repeatedly, and now.he's finished with them. Good.

^
^
^

No, leave Trump's family alone but by all means tweet about him. Narcissists cannot abide contradiction.

You are fucking retarded. Did you know that?

Forum List

Back