How To Possibly Save a Life

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Denise Huber was on her way home from a music concert when her tire went flat on the Costa Mesa Toll Road.
She pulled over and no decent man would stop and help her, only a monster. I will spare you the grisly details but if a decent person had picked up the nail or screw while walking on a city street, or if a decent man had stopped to change her tire for her, she would be alive today. Denise was about 25 years old when she was brutally murdered.

This was in a parking lot this morning. I have always picked up road hazards, but now I do it in memory of Denise Huber. You have wives, daughters, nieces. Think of them and man up.

Driver Safety Tip.jpg

Last edited:
Every since I was a teenager many years ago.
I've always picked up nails and other sharp metal objects in parking lots and driveways if I happed to see them while getting into or out of my car.
Figured that I might be preventing someone from getting a flat tire.
And optimistically hoping other people will do the same. ... :cool:

Denise Huber was on her way home from a music concert when her tire went flat on the Costa Mesa Toll Road.
She pulled over and no decent man would stop and help her, only a monster. I will spare you the grisly details but if a decent person had picked up the nail or screw while walking on a city street, or if a decent man had stopped to change her tire for her, she would be alive today. Denise was about 25 years old when she was brutally murdered.

This was in a parking lot this morning. I have always picked up road hazards, but now I do it in memory o Denise Huber. You have wives, daughters, nieces. Think of them and man up.

View attachment 502245

Be vegetarian, do you know how many lives I've saved?

This was in a parking lot this morning. I have always picked up road hazards, but now I do it in memory o Denise Huber. You have wives, daughters, nieces. Think of them and man up.

View attachment 502245

You're a real hero. Are you transgender too?

View attachment 502245

You're a real hero. Are you transgender too?

Wow, what a shitty comment to make.

PREVENT A REAR END ACCIDENT - HERE'S HOW

The National Transportation Safety Board's research showed that cars stop faster when the car in front of them has three brake lights instead of just two on right and left sides. Most drivers I have encountered while notifying them say they have "two brake lights."

How many years have cars been built with a center brake light? How many years have we all looked at cars in front of us braking, with three lights showing? And knucklehead still haven't learned.

When I used to travel the freeway daily, I would write down on my yellow note pad "BRAKE LIGHT OUT" and honked to show my sign to the errant driver. I got tired of showing it and have been printing out BRAKE LIGHT OUT on 100 pound card stock in horizontal position using Paint. You get two signs per sheet of card stock.

I know not why but the center brake light is burned out on cars as much as right and left combined. At signal lights when we are side by side, I show the sign, and motion for the driver to roll down their window. Then I say "No Biden supporter helped you" and laugh. They ALWAYS laugh with me and agree.

Prevent a rear-end accident and have some fun at the same time.

It is fun to have fun but you have to know how. - The Cat In the Hat

Attachments

• IMG_0860.jpg
    IMG_0860.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Forum List

Back