How to secure our borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if it is good enough for kim Jong-um, it should be good enough for the USA! As for the children who get blown up, they should have picked better parents!

It might actually work, and would probably be cheaper than a wall. All we need to do is plant land-minds on our border. Post some warning signs. If they try to cross, our hands are clean. They were warned, and decided to cross anyway. And after a few of the idiots are blown up, no one will dare try it anymore.

You really are quite the retard, aren't you?

Let me ask you . Have you ever crossed the us border !? The idea that you label it “unsecure” is righty propaganda BS .

You rubes fall for this border diversion all the time . Ties into your xenophobia and racism .
fence.jpg
la-na-nn-ff-arizona-border-desert-rescues-2013-001.jpg

Yeap...it's a bloody fortress down there.

It might actually work, and would probably be cheaper than a wall. All we need to do is plant land-minds on our border. Post some warning signs. If they try to cross, our hands are clean. They were warned, and decided to cross anyway. And after a few of the idiots are blown up, no one will dare try it anymore.

It's a good idea but idea but liberals are such petulant pussies that you'd see thousands of protesters protesting over the prospect of some useless beaners getting blown to bits.

P.S. It's land mines, BTW.

I think this is a great idea. I fully trust our government enough to give them the authority to kill people who have never been convicted of a crime, but are suspected of committing a misdemeanor! But, really, why stop there? Why not use anti tank rockets on those caught speeding by radar on Expressways!
To expensive..

You really are quite the retard, aren't you?
I'm not sure he's up to that level of self induced inanity ...

It's a good idea but idea but liberals are such petulant pussies that you'd see thousands of protesters protesting over the prospect of some useless beaners getting blown to bits.

P.S. It's land mines, BTW.
and damn if it won't attract bugs to the carcasses..

I think this is a great idea. I fully trust our government enough to give them the authority to kill people who have never been convicted of a crime
If they're crossing the border illegally, they've committed a crime.

Death, we have been through this before. Unless you have elevated yourself to the exalted position of prosecutor, jury, and judge, in violation of the US Constitution, Nobody is an illegal alien until he is convicted in a US federal court. Until then, he is an undocumented alien. Go back and reread your 8th grade Civics textbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back