How to survive the SCOTUS decisions.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
Women should learn when it's safe for them to have unprotected sex, or be sure to use protection.

Students who desire to go to college should prepare better academically and financially to increase chances of acceptance and shouldering the costs.

Students and graduates facing repayment of loans can find creative ways to meet those obligations. Move back home, add a roommate, work extra jobs, ditch the smartphone, internet, movie channels, meals out, movies, defer buying new things, vacations.

Women should learn when it's safe for them to have unprotected sex, or be sure to use protection.

Students who desire to go to college should prepare better academically and financially to increase chances of acceptance and shouldering the costs.

Students and graduates facing repayment of loans can find creative ways to meet those obligations. Move back home, add a roommate, work extra jobs, ditch the smartphone, internet, movie channels, meals out, movies, defer buying new things, vacations.
I guess the Navaho nation should just get used to contaminated water?

Yes..... It's called personal responsibility.

What was sad about the Navaho decision was that even the staunch conservative Justice Gorsuch took issue with the majority ruling.

Justice Neil Gorsuch dissented, his third extensive writing in the last two weeks on Indian law matters. Gorsuch would have framed the issue before the court as a matter of applying the canons of construing Indian treaties. He chastised the majority for ignoring the historical context of the 1868 treaty, which arose from “the Long Walk” in 1864, in which the federal government forcibly marched the bulk of Navajo Nation from its homelands to Bosque Redondo in what is now eastern New Mexico.

One of my charities is the "Navajo Water Project".

I can afford to contribute because I don't have a student loan to pay back (I didn't go to college). ;)

How to survive the United States Constitution? Go to school in Europe and have an abortion while you are at it.

No. How to survive a government that refuses to act in the best interests of its citizens.
We don't live in a monarchy. The president does not have the authority to spend a trillion dollars. The Founding Fathers set the rules so that Congress has to approve these expenditures. If you think the U.S. Constitution does not represent the best interests of it's citizens there is only one solution, get the fuk outa Dodge.

We don't live in a monarchy. The president does not have the authority to spend a trillion dollars. The Founding Fathers set the rules so that Congress has to approve these expenditures. If you think the U.S. Constitution does not represent the best interests of it's citizens there is only one solution, get the fuk outa Dodge.
You first, colonizer.

Anyone who started having sex anytime after the 1970s should be aware that there is NEVER a safe time for unprotected sex.

Good advice for ANYONE who has trouble paying their bills.

And the pervs/twinks/trans will have to find businesses that don't mind catering to their BS instead of trying to force a free market to bend the knee to their insanities
I am certain that they could and should find a business that does cater to them and support those businesses.
But, those that try to force the issue are just doing it for the politics, making it THE issue. They are just
activists.
Personally, I don't go to any store, or business that doesn't want my business. :smoke:

Are they could just vote the republicans out of office.

Forum List

Back