How To Tell If An Insult Is Deserved.

uphill

Rookie
Jul 30, 2018
The answer is easy. If they are offended by it, then they are deserving of it. For example, if you called a homosexual a queer or fag, they would probably be offended by it. Which means that they deserve it. Or what if you called a negro the "N" word. They would probably be offended by it. (Even though many negroes use the word amongst themselves) This means that they are deserving of the insult. Etc. etc. etc. On the other hand, a negro can't call me Whity, cracker, honkey or any other ethnic slur. Because to me, it is a compliment.

alrighty then.... that basket just got a little bigger. :popcorn:

Last edited:
How long we giving this joker? A week?

Are you going to tell us what the "Truth" is?

The answer is easy. If they are offended by it, then they are deserving of it. For example, if you called a homosexual a queer or fag, they would probably be offended by it. Which means that they deserve it. Or what if you called a negro the "N" word. They would probably be offended by it. (Even though many negroes use the word amongst themselves) This means that they are deserving of the insult. Etc. etc. etc. On the other hand, a negro can't call me Whity, cracker, honkey or any other ethnic slur. Because to me, it is a compliment.

The effects of decorum, forethought and diplomacy, even in a life lived as an involuntary lightning rod, can be quite shocking in conducting philosophic forget me nots to other minds.

Puts me in mind of the Swimming Test. If an accused witch sank after being bound and thrown in the water, she was innocent. But she was also dead.

Run away!

Keep running!

If you mean from me, it might be a good idea. If they can't handle the truth.

A lot of people mistake their opinion for truth

You can bet your ass that I speak the truth. I even go so far as to provide proof for the willingly ignorant.

What about the not so willingly ignorant?
What if they're accidently ignorant?

If you are ignorant, making you that way was no accident.

The effects of decorum, forethought and diplomacy, even in a life lived as an involuntary lightning rod, can be quite shocking in conducting philosophic forget me nots to other minds.

Try speaking English.

New Topics

Forum List

Back