How would Trump having a massive stroke affect your vote?

Would you still vote for him Conservatives?

• Total voters
They can't help themselves....the TDS is stronger than anything else in their lives.
TDS. It's extremely bad with this one here.
I dunno, if the Trump Duped & Snookered would vote for him even if he was fat, vulgar, an adulterer, and a fibber. I just dunno.

But then too, as we see on this venue those Duped & Snookered are quite willing and able to enter into a Competitive Sycophancy exercise.
So there is that.

----------------------------------------------------
How would walz killing kneepads
"Kneepads" again??

The fear and hate of accomplished women is strong in poor sad avatar 'OKTexas'.
I kinda think there is a story there. Failure in relationships? Mommy issues? Insecurity? Unattractiveness? Hygiene?
I dunno. But I could be persuaded some pathology surely does seem to lurk in the background of so many misogynists.

Just sayin'.

I dunno, if the Trump Duped & Snookered would vote for him even if he was fat, vulgar, an adulterer, and a fibber. I just dunno.

But then too, as we see on this venue those Duped & Snookered are quite willing and able to enter into a Competitive Sycophancy exercise.
So there is that.

----------------------------------------------------

"Kneepads" again??

The fear and hate of accomplished women is strong in poor sad avatar 'OKTexas'.
I kinda think there is a story there. Failure in relationships? Mommy issues? Insecurity? Unattractiveness? Hygiene?
I dunno. But I could be persuaded some pathology surely does seem to lurk in the background of so many misogynists.

Just sayin'.

Yep, something does lurk in the background, FACTS! ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back