How would you address this young man's dilemma if you had the power of Executive Order?

the watcher

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2016
Defund more police? Lock up the officers that were called to the scene? Go kick in the doors of law abiding people who are already afraid to go outside to see if there are evil weapons in there? Maybe another parallel judicial system to the 2 or 3 we have running now? What would you do? The first thing I would do is to rid the world of the word "literally", and make them use the L word.

Defund more police? Lock up the officers that were called to the scene? Go kick in the doors of law abiding people who are already afraid to go outside to see if there are evil weapons in there? Maybe another parallel judicial system to the 2 or 3 we have running now? What would you do? The first thing I would do is to rid the world of the word "literally", and make them use the L word.

I'd push for better politics in my country with Proportional Representation.

Would this be federal elections? Popular vote, and awarding seats would be done how and by whom? I don't think eliminating the States ( United States) from government would be a good idea, and further empower an already corrupt 2 party system. I do think the winner take all electoral process could be improved by awarding the actual percentage of electoral votes, and this is doable now but would destroy the " huge mandate the people have spoken" illusion that we all know and love. I also don't see how this would address the culture of crime we seem to be cultivating.

To what dilemma are you referring? I saw the video, and I have to say your question seems to make no sense.

It's a straight up video from the aftermath of a murder. Filming the statements of the guy who was later convicted of that murder and the original findings on the scene.

So what does any of this got to do with an "executive order?"

It's a straight up video from the aftermath of a murder. Filming the statements of the guy who was later convicted of that murder and the original findings on the scene.
I can understand your confusion. You are confused because you haven't accepted Al Sharpton as your savior, and as of now not steeped in the good boy done wrong gospel. Best get on board with the New Victim way of thinking, and it will make sense.

I can understand your confusion. You are confused because you haven't accepted Al Sharpton as your savior, and as of now not steeped in the good boy done wrong gospel. Best get on board with the New Victim way of thinking, and it will make sense.
Ah, so you are trying to make a convoluted point by using a strawman, and you want me to get on board with your strawman in order to make sense of it?

That doesn't seem like something I would like to do.

I like to engage people who actually have a real point to make. And are able to actually articulate that point without asking the reader to accept fiction first. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

a cult of sharpton? all 5 of them must use the word "literally" liberally and what the hewll is the "L word?" and what will you do if i don't sqy whatever the "L word" is ?

Forum List

Back