How Would You Rank Jan 6th In Human History's Worst Events?

And yet he accepted the risk, ran and won.

Hmmmmmm

by only 75,000 votes in EC. & that may not have even happened had it not been for comey ignoring a long standing DOJ protocol. oh well, what's done is done.

howverrrrrrrrrrr ... lest ye forget - he accepted that risk a 2nd time & lost.

bigley.

by only 75,000 votes in EC. & that may not have even happened had it not been for comey ignoring a long standing DOJ protocol. oh well, what's done is done.

howverrrrrrrrrrr ... lest ye forget - he accepted that risk a 2nd time & lost.

bigley.

Now you give it a shot and report back. 🤦‍♂️

He lost the popular vote.
You kinda missed the point. You feel you're in a qualified position to say Trump is not a good planner, well, to be president, I would say some years of planning went into that. But you've personally never been president, let alone the apprentice in charge of the White House's vending machine. So if Trump is a poor planner, how would you describe your planning skills !!

Can you see what little thought went into your posts.

That goes without saying.

lol ...60+ cases brought to court with no evidence & donny's own lawyers admitting there wasn't any evidence to show & several trump appointed judges laughing them out of court.

there's yer reality check on that.

Do you still believe in Russian Collusion and vaccines?

donny got help for sure, but the investigation had a very narrow scope that mueller had to stay within. the (R) controlled senate intel comittee agreed there was roooooskie slime all over donny's campaign; so much so- that there were 5 volumes chock full of evidence.

RUSSIAN ACTIVE MEASURES CAMPAIGNS
AND INTERFERENCE IN THE 2016 U.S. ELECTION

R E P O R T

VOLUMES I-V

TOGETHER WITH

ADDITIONAL VIEWS

Publications | Intelligence Committee

as for the vaccines ... i believe in science... not Qanon conspiracy based horse poo.

You kinda missed the point. You feel you're in a qualified position to say Trump is not a good planner, well, to be president, I would say some years of planning went into that. But you've personally never been president, let alone the apprentice in charge of the White House's vending machine. So if Trump is a poor planner, how would you describe your planning skills !!

Can you see what little thought went into your posts.
My planning skills are kick-ass! Trump watches too much TV to be a good planner. In addition, WH staffers say they had to "dumb down" reports given to Trump so he could understand them. Trump has the mind of a 3 year old.

My planning skills are kick-ass! Trump watches too much TV to be a good planner. In addition, WH staffers say they had to "dumb down" reports given to Trump so he could understand them. Trump has the mind of a 3 year old.
Of course they're kick ass, so kick ass that they've kicked your own ass in not achieving the position of president. And if Trump has the mind of a 3 year old, yours was at the age of a zygote. I was gonna say the age of a foetus at the date of abortion, but that wouldn't be a nice thing to say. So zygote it is.

Of course they're kick ass, so kick ass that they've kicked your own ass in not achieving the position of president. And if Trump has the mind of a 3 year old, yours was at the age of a zygote. I was gonna say the age of a foetus at the date of abortion, but that wouldn't be a nice thing to say. So zygote it is.
Go inject yourself with Lysol and see if you get better!

New Topics

Forum List

Back