Howdy from Germany

MARC HC PIECH

May 30, 2021
well,..... of course I'm new in this forum, but I want to say hello from Germany.....

My name is Marc , I do live in the town auf Wolfsburg, which is also known as the Volkswagenstadt,
Basicly the birthplace of VW.

Last time I went to US of A Was in 2009, and I guess, there is a lot of changing in the way of living and everything else since....

Change since 2009?

Yes, males are women and women are males

Up is down and down is up.

If you come back make sure you speak with a German accent, otherwise they will think you a racist and treat you accordingly.

If you need or want to visit again, come soon before China takes over.

well,..... of course I'm new in this forum, but I want to say hello from Germany.....

My name is Marc , I do live in the town auf Wolfsburg, which is also known as the Volkswagenstadt,

Last time I went to US of A Was in 2009, and I guess, there is a lot of changing in the way of living and everything else since....
welcome marc

Change since 2009?

Yes, males are women and women are males
Same crap is going on in Germany....

Here comes Uwe Scherzer, A Politician of the green party

Uschi-Unsinn_1_CI-768x1152.jpg

Up is down and down is up

They call this upside down, or the german word 4 heshes " Tunten"

If you come back make sure you speak with a German accent, otherwise they will think you a racist and treat you accordingly

Oh,?..... I guess, I will not lose my german Accent ,...... thats a dead give away and will stay 'til I die
If you need or want to visit again, come soon before China takes over.
Will not happend,..... the japs tried this 1941, and failed, and China was run over by the japs in 1937

welcome marc
Thanks

Not much except the Shit Hole Cities are shittier than shit could be. The Blue states are bluer and bankrupt. We had to bail out so many pension plans.

Na?

Yes, changed. We're essentially teeth to throat these days. It's a fun place. :113:

Hello Marc from GE and welcome to USMB! I have German roots on my maternal line-a strong line of Protestant farmers who were driven out during the second wave and came to the US. It is very difficult to trace this particular line as the surname changed instantly upon arriving in the US. Reportedly, the men on the docks taking names would often modify just because they were clueless about what they were really saying, and these modified names became permanent records. Anyway, we could be 6th cousins, twice removed cousins! lol Welcome!

Hey, Marc! Things haven't changed that much on the ground. Don't let these sore losers in internet land fool you. Things are getting back to normal here, for the most part. Still getting people vaccinated, but no masks required if you are, unless you're on public transportation.

Come back and see us again.

Welcome to USMB, Marc. Hope you enjoy the boards. :thup:

Not much except the Shit Hole Cities are shittier than shit could be. The Blue states are bluer and bankrupt. We had to bail out so many pension plans.
Oh ja,...... I do remember Pritchard in Alabama,..... a suburb of Mobile,

And i do remember some parts / suburbs of New York City

Hello Marc from GE and welcome to USMB! I have German roots on my maternal line-a strong line of Protestant farmers who were driven out during the second wave and came to the US. It is very difficult to trace this particular line as the surname changed instantly upon arriving in the US. Reportedly, the men on the docks taking names would often modify just because they were clueless about what they were really saying, and these modified names became permanent records. Anyway, we could be 6th cousins, twice removed cousins! lol Welcome!
Ja,.... I have seen a lot of towns with German names in Texas,
Such as Weimar! Even a Paris north east of Dallas/TX

And in ARKANSAS there ist Hamburg comma and Berlin, and Stuttgart

Matterfact Stuttgart in Baden-Württemberg / germany and Stuttgart in AR have
exact the same ZIP Code.....

Last edited:
Hey, Marc! Things haven't changed that much on the ground. Don't let these sore losers in internet land fool you. Things are getting back to normal here, for the most part. Still getting people vaccinated, but no masks required if you are, unless you're on public transportation.

Well.... In USA, the ÖPNV ( öffentlicher Personennahverkehr ) = public transportation is not good organized and not comfortable.....

I do remember the big Limousine = Greyhound

But in Germany you have to wear mask in every store, and it is annoying

Last edited:

Well.... In USA, the ÖPNV ( öffentlicher Personennahverkehr ) = public transportation is not good organized and not comfortable.....

I do remember the big Limousine = Greyhound

But in Germany you have to wear mask in every store, and it is annoying

Not to mention the mask Gestapo patrolling the main shopping areas.

Forum List

Back