Huma Abedin, the muslime left hand of Hitlery to get out of town.

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton’s transition office chief, is expected to take extended vacation time from her job with the former first lady in the coming days, sources told POLITICO.
The move is not a leave of absence, two sources familiar with the move insisted, and it’s not precisely clear when she will depart for her vacation time from her day job.

Read more: Huma Abedin likely to be away from Hillary Clinton - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com

ha ha :lmao: don't ya just love it when there is a rift between two continents.., which these two represent.

with the klyntons being "upset" by being compared to the muslime bitch and her pervert wiener husband.

i will predict this "little spat"...., oooh! i meant to say, "vacation" is going to turn very ugly in the not too distant future, i believe we will see the muslime turn on the wicked witch who has very little on her "plate"...., except get another face lift, which will require a bulldozer and two overhead cranes.

yuppp !!i am looking forward to the coming months when this "vacation" turns "blood red"

i don't see any "rift"......just a 'vacation'.....away from Weiner's negative publicity....which the press will never bring up again around Hillary as soon as she begins to campaign...

you can bet Hillary and her Muslim Brotherhood connection aide are still tight as ever...

Forum List

Back