Hunter and the n word.

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
Hunter the racist, uses the n word multiple times while talking to his lawyer. Biden sure can raise them!
wY4vD4v0.jpeg.jpg

Hunter the racist, uses the n word multiple times while talking to his lawyer. Biden sure can raise them!
There is no source for this proving its legitimacy. Anyone can put a picture on the Internet. Please provide evidence this is real

There is no source for this proving its legitimacy. Anyone can put a picture on the Internet. Please provide evidence this is real
I knew a liberal would stop this. But we know you will ignore it. Don't know how to do links on my phone, but it is true.

I knew a liberal would stop this. But we know you will ignore it. Don't know how to do links on my phone, but it is true.
Tbh mate he's got a point.

I'm not saying it's fake news or not true but stuff like this, in this day and age everything needs to be 100%

Nothing worse than fake news no matter what side it comes from. A big part of the polarisation and fighting is due to fake news and half-truths online that people buy into hook, line and sinker.

It's easy to get a link on your phone. If it's a smart phone, hold your finger down on the address bar and then an option to copy will pop up.

In a related story. The Republican Party announced that Hunter Biden had taken a strong lead in internal polling for the Presidential Nomination in 2024.

“We may have our nominee early.” Said Sandra Faust the spokesperson for the GOP. “We may not even hold a primary with internal numbers this good.”

Tbh mate he's got a point.

I'm not saying it's fake news or not true but stuff like this, in this day and age everything needs to be 100%

Nothing worse than fake news no matter what side it comes from. A big part of the polarisation and fighting is due to fake news and half-truths online that people buy into hook, line and sinker.

It's easy to get a link on your phone. If it's a smart phone, hold your finger down on the address bar and then an option to copy will pop up.
Will try.

In a related story. The Republican Party announced that Hunter Biden had taken a strong lead in internal polling for the Presidential Nomination in 2024.

“We may have our nominee early.” Said Sandra Faust the spokesperson for the GOP. “We may not even hold a primary with internal numbers this good.”
Your president raised him with saying racist crap his entire life.

View attachment 498860
Who?
Your boy the crack head. Biden raised a racist imagine that? I mean Biden has been saying racist things his entire life. Like father like son.
President Biden? He's no crackhead. You cultists need to get your little rumors straight. :heehee:
Biden raised him, Biden has a history of saying racist stuff. So Hunter is a chip off the old block. You gonna defend this?

View attachment 498860
Who?
Your boy the crack head. Biden raised a racist imagine that? I mean Biden has been saying racist things his entire life. Like father like son.
President Biden? He's no crackhead. You cultists need to get your little rumors straight. :heehee:
no he's just a racist that wrote a bill that locked up millions of blacks and said he didnt want his kids [white kids] going to school in a racial jungle who was close friends with an X klan leader whos son throws the n word around ....nothing to see here folks ..

View attachment 498860
Who?
Biden raised him, Biden has a history of saying racist stuff. So Hunter is a chip off the old block. You gonna defend this?
Still don't know who you are talking about? What politician is this?

View attachment 498860
Who?
Your boy is a racist, his father taught him well.

View attachment 498860
Who?
Still don't know who you are talking about? What politician is this?
I knew you would cover if Donald Trump's son did the same. You loons would've impeached him a third time.

Forum List

Back