Hunter Biden's problem Isn't drugs

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
This story about hunter biden son of joe biden is so nauseating i hesitate to present it...who isn't tired of hearing about this creep and what is going on with the investigation?.....is it just a 'pretend investigation' that just keeps dragging on and on...never really doing anything?

Watch this. It’s hilarious. Hunter is a dunce who gets paid large sums by foreign governments and corporations. Our controlled press ignores this blatant corruption. We are a failed state, but don’t know it.

Watch this. It’s hilarious. Hunter is a dunce who gets paid large sums by foreign governments and corporations. Our controlled press ignores this blatant corruption. We are a failed state, but don’t know it.

That's him admitting it's his,

I like that he has a book that's just now being published....the Bidens grifting off the Oval Office...typical

Hunter Biden is a victim. Read his tell-all book that explains how it isn't his fault! Soon there will be a special ribbon available to raise awareness for victims of underachievement, uncontrolled use of drugs and sex and toxic family ties.

Hunter Biden is a victim. Read his tell-all book that explains how it isn't his fault! Soon there will be a special ribbon available to raise awareness for victims of underachievement, uncontrolled use of drugs and sex and toxic family ties.
Addiction is real, and it's powerful, and tragic...I do hope that he is on the way to recovery...with that said it's no excuse for undermining the US, and colluding with the Chinese Govt, and corrupt officials in Ukraine to get your family paid. What this really highlights to me, is just how much of a useful idiot he was for his father's corruption. He was easy to mold and use a front

Addiction is real, and it's powerful, and tragic...I do hope that he is on the way to recovery...with that said it's no excuse for undermining the US, and colluding with the Chinese Govt, and corrupt officials in Ukraine to get your family paid. What this really highlights to me, is just how much of a useful idiot he was for his father's corruption. He was easy to mold and use a front
Funny how a junky with little education and no accomplishments gets paid huge sums by foreign corporations and governments.

Addiction gets no pass from sarcasm.

Children of the real privileged. Privileged themselves. And many with little talent. Spoiled and given everything.

You plant peas, you get peas.

The media execs who say what gets reported and what doesn't are related, either blood, or by marriage to the motherfuckers who are taking the money.

1617634458277.png

Forum List

Back