Hurricane Tracker: Helene Expected To Form, Rapidly Intensify And Make Landfall In Florida As A Major Storm

I winter in Sarasota so watch closely whenever one of these 'named' storms swings into the Gulf. Have watched closely for years and years....have lost count of the hurricanes.
But, tho I fret about our place on the bay it is those folks who live in the BigBend & Redneck Riveria part of the Gulf who get socked, and socked, and socked. Seemingly every season.

Once a hurricane spins past Cuba and the Yucatan it seems to have no place to go but to the north end of the Gulf.....and at those poor people up there once again.

Learned the hard way from Michael never take these things for granted. The arse-end of that one collided with a cold front over our area and what was supposed to be a breezy afternoon with a chance of scattered showers became 10 inches of rain in 90 minutes. Lost power for days and the main road parallel to the river became swiftwater rescue central as they were pulling motorists out of cars. 3 or 4 people drowned in that thing here. The only plus side was that a 10 foot concrete culvert in my neighborhood took the road with it as it headed down stream so we had a lot less through traffic for over a year.

I'm under a tropical storm watch.

View attachment 1017759
I think I was a bit right on Tuesday about it hitting the black cities of Tallahassee, Atlanta, and Memphis.

Oddly this hurricane seems to be making a "bullseye" To both Tallahassee and Atlanta.
This hurricane had nothing do with Florida as a whole, and more to do with some specific cites.

Remember in 2020 Atlanta was very heavily involved in the election fraud ballot harvesting scandal, and they stole ballots out in the open for days after the election. I'm wondering if they had been planning to do the exact same thing again in 2024, but God is sending them a Category 3 storm and those are roof damaging storms. You factor in up to two weeks of no electricity, a third week of tree limb debris needing removing and adjusters coming out, etc... They would not have any time left to deal with ballot cheating. God is all over this.

Florida is getting a Category 4 Hurricane... (can only imagine the damage from a Cat 4)

Houston was hit with a Category 2 with Hurricane Ike in 2008. It started out as a Cat 4 over Turks, but hit Houston as a Cat 2 at 110mph and this is what the damage looked like:

1727328523328.png

1727329446938.png

1727328731065.png

weeks and weeks of clean up

1727328789709.png

Last edited:
. God is all over this.

At least he has the saving grace of not being a Dumbocrat .
Much prefer Geo-Engineering evidence but Sheeple and Normies are far too frightened of ridicule to dare look at this possibility .
The practical requirements of altering weather system direction and intensity are theoretically straight forward .
Regardless , the Likelihood of a Geo-Engineering scenario is around the 100% mark versus Goddy Boy interference .
Imho

Instead of doing more voter fraud prep...

Atlanta will be busy cleaning mold, clearing streets, and repairing roofs. God is in control. God is not to be played with. You will be grieved in your soul playing with God.

Learned the hard way from Michael never take these things for granted. The arse-end of that one collided with a cold front over our area and what was supposed to be a breezy afternoon with a chance of scattered showers became 10 inches of rain in 90 minutes. Lost power for days and the main road parallel to the river became swiftwater rescue central as they were pulling motorists out of cars. 3 or 4 people drowned in that thing here. The only plus side was that a 10 foot concrete culvert in my neighborhood took the road with it as it headed down stream so we had a lot less through traffic for over a year.
Hurricane Michael was a Cat 5 too and made landfall on 10/10/2018. Had family in Sneads east of Marianna at the time. Visited that part of the Florida panhandle in February 2019. Tremendous damage.

It seems like God is taking all of His fury of the 2020 Voter fraud, and rolling it all into this Category 4 Hurricane Helene. God's timing is just impeccable. When God wants a certain individual in as president God will do whatever He needs to do to get it. Atlanta's black democrats area in God's way. It's bad to battle against God; ask Jacob (Israel).

It will be a very powerful storm; a detrimental storm. Florida, Georgia, and other states were all warned well in advance. They had plenty of time to prepare.

Homes are so often destroyed because the builders build cheap crap. If they insist on rectangular boxes, then the corners and roofs need reinforcement. Round homes can be built stronger with less reinforcement but more labor and math.

Rebuilding damaged infrastructure in hurricane zones is a money pit. Hurricane states will be forced to decide to adapt with shrinking budgets. Coastal roads may be depaved or abandoned.

I am just glad that my favorite singer has delayed the shows that he was to do in Jacksonville, Sanford, and Gainsville on September 26th-28th.

God bless you and Mason Ramsey and everyone in the storm areas always!!!

Holly (a girl who only loves him more every day)

Forum List

Back