Husband and wife start Christian school

In this school there is no social distancing and no masks, and does hire vaccinated teachers. This is an ongoing situation in which the school and the owners are being attacked on a regular basis. The following link is a podcast of an interview she gave to BardsFM, a Christian podcast.

And then the inevatible:
Some snowflake infiltrator did his thing. A teacher so angry that the entire coronavirus agenda not being enforced and liberty being allowed contacted the press because the teacher considered liberty evil. The NYT went after them big time.

This is an in-depth interview. The founders based their school entirely upon liberty and the science showing that kids rarely, if ever, transmit the virus. They have not had a singe case of coronavirus in their school and their approach is to encourage kids to socially interact with each other. You know, normal human behavior. They are showing just how phony all the reported data is.

What's wrong with your link? Where is this school?

The saddest thing is that the children who are put into these institutions will someday age out and become chronological adults, if they live so long, who will need a lot of help adjusting to life in the real world. Some of them probably will have little kids in tow by the time they are 20, given these "Christians" obsession with child marriage in lieu of education. These so-called "Christians" aren't going to help them, so that leaves the rest of us.
You've never talked to a Christian, have you?
Are you nuts? I was raised Christian in a neighborhood that was predominantly Christian, and a good deal of my friends were and are Christian. In my hometown, the Methodist Church was opposite the Catholic Church on the town square, the Unitarians were two blocks away, the Quakers two blocks in the other direction, the Lutherans, the Episcopalians, and the Baptists three. There were actually two Presbyterian churches. We even had Dutch Reformed. We just didn't have "pastors" sniffing little girls' panties, "purity culture,"
and pigs trying to "marry" 16-year-old girls who had years of education ahead of them and get them pregnant constantly. And we didn't have bizarre overgrown boys walking around town with guns trying to find their missing "manhood," either.

BTW: In my life, I've prayed at several Christian hotspots, St. Peter's, Ephesus, Canterbury, St. Paul's, Westminster Abbey, to name a few. And little St. Stevens down from the office, where I used to spend Good Friday doing the Stations of the Cross. I've talked with a lot of Christians. In college, I had a boyfriend who did something really wrong. I went to a priest I knew and asked whether I should find a way to forgive him. We had a long talk about forgiveness, and he said that it was my choice, but if I did, never, ever tell him that I did.
Okay. It kinda sounds like you've gone out of your way to believe nothing but bad things about Christians and forget all the good things, but okay.

The saddest thing is that the children who are put into these institutions will someday age out and become chronological adults, if they live so long, who will need a lot of help adjusting to life in the real world. Some of them probably will have little kids in tow by the time they are 20, given these "Christians" obsession with child marriage in lieu of education. These so-called "Christians" aren't going to help them, so that leaves the rest of us.
You've never talked to a Christian, have you?
Are you nuts? I was raised Christian in a neighborhood that was predominantly Christian, and a good deal of my friends were and are Christian. In my hometown, the Methodist Church was opposite the Catholic Church on the town square, the Unitarians were two blocks away, the Quakers two blocks in the other direction, the Lutherans, the Episcopalians, and the Baptists three. There were actually two Presbyterian churches. We even had Dutch Reformed. We just didn't have "pastors" sniffing little girls' panties, "purity culture,"
and pigs trying to "marry" 16-year-old girls who had years of education ahead of them and get them pregnant constantly. And we didn't have bizarre overgrown boys walking around town with guns trying to find their missing "manhood," either.

BTW: In my life, I've prayed at several Christian hotspots, St. Peter's, Ephesus, Canterbury, St. Paul's, Westminster Abbey, to name a few. And little St. Stevens down from the office, where I used to spend Good Friday doing the Stations of the Cross. I've talked with a lot of Christians. In college, I had a boyfriend who did something really wrong. I went to a priest I knew and asked whether I should find a way to forgive him. We had a long talk about forgiveness, and he said that it was my choice, but if I did, never, ever tell him that I did.
Okay. It kinda sounds like you've gone out of your way to believe nothing but bad things about Christians and forget all the good things, but okay.
Really? You insist on talking about Christians, but refuse to identify your particular sect. The term "Christian" covers a wide range of people across the world with divergent views. Are you evangelical? Southern Baptist Convention? Episcopalian? Greek Orthodox? Quaker? Methodist? Roman Catholic? Doctrinally, these are all different. The issues that you find so relevant to your version of Christianity are absolutely not relevant to mine. This is why you can't just say "Christian."

Forum List

Back