Husband of Iran’s ski coach bars her from leaving country

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
The Iranian women’s Alpine skiing team flew on Wednesday to Italy for the world championships in Cortina d’Ampezzo without their coach, whose husband has barred her from leaving the country, Iranian media reported.

The reports by the semi-official ISNA news agency and the pro-reform Shargh daily did not provide any details as to why Samira Zargari’s husband had not allowed her to leave. Iran’s ski federation also did not offer any information.

Under Iranian law, husbands can stop their wives from traveling outside of the country.

I could not do it. I think that is phenomenally stupid.

The Iranian women’s Alpine skiing team flew on Wednesday to Italy for the world championships in Cortina d’Ampezzo without their coach, whose husband has barred her from leaving the country, Iranian media reported.

The reports by the semi-official ISNA news agency and the pro-reform Shargh daily did not provide any details as to why Samira Zargari’s husband had not allowed her to leave. Iran’s ski federation also did not offer any information.

Under Iranian law, husbands can stop their wives from traveling outside of the country.

The religion of peace?

The religion of peace?
Or some such nonsense.

I can't go see all the cool stuff because I'd be dead in 24 hours. Know that I will have died because I couldn't keep my mouth shut and I talked shit all the way until I was killed.

This is why women all over the world have to rise up. This cancer of sex hate exists in all religions on all continents.

Forum List

Back