🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hypocrisy: Obama Banned Iraqi Refugees For 6 Months In 2011----Liberals Said Nothing!

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The hypocrisy is strong in the disease minded entity known as the liberal.

Commenter TruthSerum sums it up:

[So Two Democrat Presidents (Carter & Obama) halted Muslim immigration and the media ignore. One Republican puts a stay on Muslim immigration and the media is apoplectic.

I don't recall CAIR suing Obama either.]

Obama, the Constitutionally ineligible non-natural born Citizen president, was given a free ride during his usurpation.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/hypocrisy-obama-banned-iraqi-refugees-6-months-2011-liberals-said-nothing/

"Iraq" is a religion now? :dunno:

Exactly where in the EO is a religion mentioned?

I'll even give you a link to the actual EO document.

What religion is mentioned and where is it mentioned specifically?

Read the Trump administration's executive order on immigrants and refugees

The problem as per usual is Don's own mouth.

Donald Trump's Call to Ban Muslim Immigrants
The Republican frontrunner demands a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.”

We can stop it now or let them destroy our cities too.
migrants-paris-727862.jpg

Anyone for Paris in the Springtime anymore?

maxresdefault.jpg

See the street there? That's their bathroom.
And where are all of those poor women and children?

"Iraq" is a religion now? :dunno:

Exactly where in the EO is a religion mentioned?

I'll even give you a link to the actual EO document.

What religion is mentioned and where is it mentioned specifically?

The problem as per usual is Don's own mouth.

The Republican frontrunner demands a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.”

Yea, and Obama said every family in America would save an average of $2500/year in healthcare from Obamacare.

Idiots need to read the actual order instead of spreading bullshit lies.

Again, where are Muslims mentioned in the Order?

[So Two Democrat Presidents (Carter & Obama) halted Muslim immigration and the media ignore. One Republican puts a stay on Muslim immigration and the media is apoplectic.

Obama, the Constitutionally ineligible non-natural born Citizen president, was given a free ride during his usurpation.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/hypocrisy-obama-banned-iraqi-refugees-6-months-2011-liberals-said-nothing/

Dance, huckleberry, dance!

It's only about sabotaging Trump. Democrats don't care about truth, or what's best for Americans. They only care about hating Trump and getting the power back. They have a lot more sabotage planned for Trump. Remember, it's all about 'Party before Country' for Democrats.

Hypocrisy is progressives lifes blood...

It's only about sabotaging Trump. Democrats don't care about truth, or what's best for Americans. They only care about hating Trump and getting the power back. They have a lot more sabotage planned for Trump. Remember, it's all about 'Party before Country' for Democrats.

I'm not a Democrat, but I sincerely hope that, as the opposition party, they do their best to oppose.

I'm not a Democrat, but I sincerely hope that, as the opposition party, they do their best to oppose.
Why?

Forum List

Back