I am soooofaking PI$$ed OFF right now.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
We have been terrorized by criminal sociopaths for the 30+ years about "global warming", the ice caps melting and the oceans flooding. These same sociopath assholes FREAKED THE FUCK OUT when Trump wiped our asses with the "Paris Accord" and now celebrate a senile meat puppet pervert's determination to make us lick our own shit off that wad of toilet paper. I'M FREEZING MY ASS OFF IN TEXAS FOR CHRIST'S SAKE and these sniveling servile bed wetting parasitic malignant worms still have the gall to insist our CO2 output makes the world "warmer".

If you are a liberal, I can not articulate how hard you can go fuck yourself. There is no diamond dildo or element dense enough, nor a machine capable of ramming hard enough up your stupid fucking asses to fully or even marginally cause you enough pain to soothe me. If you mindless, malignant NPC parasites had a soul, hell would boil over for millions of years while you writhed before I forgave you. I value the bacteria that breaks down tick turds above you. I wish the lot of you were sucked out of the womb by Kermit Gosnell and were fed to rats behind his clinic. Your DNA is a biohazard, there are worms that process nitrogen into the soil that deserve it more than you do.

I have taken shits that were better looking than the lot of you, they smelled better, and had more intellectual capacity. While I was in the Kuwaiti Desert I buried pieces of shit that are more valuable than you because the fucking government couldn't clean the PortaJohns fast enough. I have begun to not only embrace abortion, but I encourage it. None of you malignant parasites should be allowed to reproduce. There is nothing more malevolent in the universe than a sniveling, servile, disease called a "liberal". Black holes do not destroy as much in a galaxy as a bed wetter with a dozen ballots in Philadelphia.

Have a nice fuckin day.

We have been terrorized by criminal sociopaths for the 30+ years about "global warming", the ice caps melting and the oceans flooding. These same sociopath assholes FREAKED THE FUCK OUT when Trump wiped our asses with the "Paris Accord" and now celebrate a senile meat puppet pervert's determination to make us lick our own shit off that wad of toilet paper. I'M FREEZING MY ASS OFF IN TEXAS FOR CHRIST'S SAKE and these sniveling servile bed wetting parasitic malignant worms still have the gall to insist our CO2 output makes the world "warmer".

If you are a liberal, I can not articulate how hard you can go fuck yourself. There is no diamond dildo or element dense enough, nor a machine capable of ramming hard enough up your stupid fucking asses to fully or even marginally cause you enough pain to soothe me. If you mindless, malignant NPC parasites had a soul, hell would boil over for millions of years while you writhed before I forgave you. I value the bacteria that breaks down tick turds above you. I wish the lot of you were sucked out of the womb by Kermit Gosnell and were fed to rats behind his clinic. Your DNA is a biohazard, there are worms that process nitrogen into the soil that deserve it more than you do.

I have taken shits that were better looking than the lot of you, they smelled better, and had more intellectual capacity. While I was in the Kuwaiti Desert I buried pieces of shit that are more valuable than you because the fucking government couldn't clean the PortaJohns fast enough. I have begun to not only embrace abortion, but I encourage it. None of you malignant parasites should be allowed to reproduce. There is nothing more malevolent in the universe than a sniveling, servile, disease called a "liberal". Black holes do not destroy as much in a galaxy as a bed wetter with a dozen ballots in Philadelphia.

Have a nice fuckin day.

Settle down. The French were just joking about the importance of the Paris Accord. Nobody really cares:

Have a nice fuckin day
.http://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w561/nahian3377/emu_zps82892c5d.jpg
China put new strings on all their Biden puppets right after one hundred thousand Chinese computer wizards rearranged the Dominion computers to give several more percent of votes to Biden than the Americans who voted for Trump, who the Chinese were mad at for taking the American jobs they took away from America that Obama sold them to buy himself a fancy estate on Martha's Vineyard. Or did he use the money the Russians yielded over for Obama-Clinton forking over 3 oil rich Aleutian Islands bought for America by Jefferson- and Seward back in the nineteenth century, I believe. Obama failed to mention it to the State of Alaska who will now not get anything for the three trillion barrels of gas in that area in or near the arctic ocean. All that money to get their grubs on a few acres of land with a mansion on it. No wonder the Democrats hate the oil folks. They do dirty tricks on the oil industries in America and then do not get campaign cash for their little calumny-filled, get-rich-quick campaigns where they can route your tax money to their pet rock money laundering schemes, tucked away into numbered accounts to access whenever they want to enjoy a king's ransom toy or property with plenty of cash to pay off crooks at the precinct polls. It just got too inconvenient when cops learned how to use computers to solve crimes, which is why you hear the Democrat insanity of "let's defund the cops."

Have a nice fuckin day.

oh, you were terrorized. what a drama queen soi boi beta cuck pussy.

While Xiden gifts billions of our money to the UN for them to redistribute to countries that like our money gifts, let's go back to real science.
1613414368606.png

1613414406618.png

1613414463136.png

You have a carbon footprint similar to a Golden Retriever. See all that warming in the pics above? Even those have no lasting impact on our climate.
Here is real science.
When the sun goes into solar minimum, we get colder. In solar maximum, the earth heats.
While we were in a solar max, our politicians saw a way to remove us from our incomes, by blaming us for solar flares. And global warming meant we are all going to die. So we gave them more money, and more money, and continue to give them more money.

Then a problem with the scam occurred. The sun just went into solar minimum, and we are starting to cool. Our politicians had to rename the scam, "climate change", or as we like to call it, weather.

It was -9 degrees in Texas this morning. Now, class, tell me why it was -9 in Texas today.
If you said, "solar minimum", you get a gold star. If you answered, "climate change" you have failed because you didn't due your homework. Do it now.

From our American politicians:
“We will respond to the threat of climate change, (<weather) knowing that the failure to do so would betray our children and future generations.”

From the man who redistributes all of our money:
“One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. Instead, climate change policy is about how we redistribute de facto the world’s wealth.”

Let's keep our money, and get rid of the scam instead of keeping the scam and ridding ourselves of our money...

Last edited:

Have a nice fuckin day.
Yep. I hate cold weather, too.

Forum List

Back