I approve of the UN Reparations Plan.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Given the racist history of the US, it is clearly a country that should pay punitive damages to the people who were shipped here from africa since 1690 sumpin.

I think a one time payment of $1M, and a one way ticket to ANY other country that will take them, since it should be required to renounce your citizenship and seek political asylum to escape this hell hole.

Take the ticket, sigh the check or SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY. Besides, you can live like an arab king in somalia.

Given the racist history of the US, it is clearly a country that should pay punitive damages to the people who were shipped here from africa since 1690 sumpin.

I think a one time payment of $1M, and a one way ticket to ANY other country that will take them, since it should be required to renounce your citizenship and seek political asylum to escape this hell hole.

Take the ticket, sigh the check or SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY. Besides, you can live like an arab king in somalia.

think a one time payment of $1M, and a one way ticket to ANY other country that will take them

With about 41 million black Americans, that would cost $41 trillion.

think a one time payment of $1M, and a one way ticket to ANY other country that will take them

I just sent a check for 1 Million to that poor mistreated slave Beyonce Knowles.

To win the election Hillary has to back this.

Gee as a German American I wonder if the Hague will cosign reparations for us Germans from the Romans. They took a lot of Germans slaves. But that was a long time ago. I doubt if any of today's Romans have any German slaves and I was never a slave. Maybe that won't hold up. But....if I whine enough?

there are no living ex-slaves and there are no living ex-slave owners.
If people have not been able to make a life for themselves after all this time. Fuck them. They deserve nothing.
Now if they want to pay punitive damage to all of the white people that have been put at a disadvantage over the last 50 years due to affirmative action, then that is reasonable. Pay us our million, I will gladly pay for the relocation of anyone that wants to leave the country because they just cant get past something that didnt happen to them by people that didnt do it to them.

I just sent a check for 1 Million to that poor mistreated slave Beyonce Knowles.
shes just going to waste it on crack and Nikes

The Brits should get reparations from the Romans.

How much do the somalie and hatian immigrants owe in reparations?

Can we deduct AA expenses and welfare?

Can we just get these whiney asses out of here?

Look, I dont care who it is but you all negros owe me a bicycle, a console tv, a 5 gallon jar full of change and a stereo.
Oh, and the price of getting the front door on my house replaced when it was broken into back in 81.
Going to let you pass on the grass you fucked up.
Until I get that, all negros are to be considered nothing more than thieving animals. Thats right, even the 5 year old negro that has never stepped foot in Virginia Beach, that little thieving bastard owes me too.

there are no living ex-slaves and there are no living ex-slave owners.
If people have not been able to make a life for themselves after all this time. Fuck them. They deserve nothing.
Now if they want to pay punitive damage to all of the white people that have been put at a disadvantage over the last 50 years due to affirmative action, then that is reasonable. Pay us our million, I will gladly pay for the relocation of anyone that wants to leave the country because they just cant get past something that didnt happen to them by people that didnt do it to them.

I absolutely agree with the tone of your statement. We both know that reparations for whites under the circumstances you describe won't happen. But all in all they are in concept perhaps more valid than any claim any slave descendant has. It was an actual occurrence with real time victims

Reparations for the Slaves they stole from rightful owners?

NO I guess not.

The savings in Social Security alone will cover it. Also, not all blacks will take the million. Many have already earned it. We want them to stay anyway.

The savings in Social Security alone will cover it. Also, not all blacks will take the million. Many have already earned it. We want them to stay anyway.

No, you won't save $1 million just on Social Security.
Black men typically don't live long enough to collect their full benefit anyway.
We'd probably lose on Social Security if they left.

No, you won't save $1 million just on Social Security.
Black men typically don't live long enough to collect their full benefit anyway.
We'd probably lose on Social Security if they left.

There are blacks who are 5th generation democrook voter livestock, get them off the dole, out of prisons, off the streets and into the Liberian Utopia and the benefit will outweigh the cost.

What about my great great great granddaddy that was enslaved by the Africans in 1824?
Or what about my great great great great great great great great great granddaddy that was enslaved by the Chinese?
What about the TWENTY FIVE MILLION slaves in Africa RIGHT NOW?

Fuck that shit. And fuck the UN. And fuck any entitled limp wrist that thinks they deserve it.

You really think such a simple thing is enough of a payment?

You fail.

Read the BLM agenda if you want to know the complete list of reparations that should and must be paid.

You fail.

Read the BLM agenda if you want to know the complete list of reparations that should and must be paid.
Blm should be lined up against the wall and machine gunned. Remove all the bullets and process the remains into food for zoo animals. Just because they are worthless doesn't mean they can't be useful. More useful dead than alive at that.

You fail.

BLM is getting what they deserve.
One bullet at a time.

Forum List

Back