"I asked the CEOs of our nation's six largest banks if inclusive immigration reform would help us build a robust, stronger economy. They all said yes"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

I asked elementary school kids if they like playing with friends and chips/chocolates, and they all said yes.

So I asked a couple of millionaire CEOs from the major Big Banks that destroyed our economy in 2008 on how we could make our economy stronger & they all agreed with: MORE CHEAP LABOR!

I asked elementary school kids if they like playing with friends and chips/chocolates, and they all said yes.

So I asked a couple of millionaire CEOs from the major Big Banks that destroyed our economy in 2008 on how we could make our economy stronger & they all agreed with: MORE CHEAP LABOR!

It is more than cheap labor they can't sell banking services to them if they live in Mexico, Honduras, Haiti, India or China etc., same for Verizon, ATT, Kroger, XYZ ISP, Joe's Auto Lot, and the list goes on. My guess, since lefties never define it, "immigration reform" = amnesty for 20 plus million illegals and open borders.

What does a "strong robust economy" mean to a wall street banker? Probably nothing on a higher plane than how much they can pocket

Forum List

Back