I Believe It's Quite Possible That JD Vance Does Not Pay Taxes

Nobody has said taxes in general are punishing, just that they can be used that way.
OK, but it is the OP's claim I am using as my guideline.
It is not a punishment to pay taxes to maintain the roads I drive on.
It is if someone else is footing that bill for you...things like road taxes are the proper way to pay taxes for our roads, it actually makes my point... they are paid at the pump and you pay the same rate as everyone else, what could be more fair?

Far less than an ignorant society would cost you.
But you can see how much having children are already rewarded. From tax deductions, to free K-12 education for as many children as they can produce.

With that education paid for by mega-users, ordinary users and non-users equally.

But you can see how much having children are already rewarded. From tax deductions, to free K-12 education for as many children as they can produce.

With that education paid for by mega-users, ordinary users and non-users equally.

I think that what is supposed to be the greatest country in the world should look after it's kids.

That's not what JD was going for though.

He just had this insane great need to put women down who decide not to have kids.

Creep.

I think that what is supposed to be the greatest country in the world should look after it's kids.

He just had this insane great need to put women down who decide not to have kids.

Creep.

Why do you hate mothers?

Taxes were never based on how much work or effort went into making the money.
That's because it has nothing to do with paying ones "fair share"
A person working 60-80 hours a week to make $120,000 is taxed at the same rate as someone who does absolutely nothing and gets $120,000 a year from a trust fund.
Non sequitur

Creep.
Women should be able to choose how many children they wish to have. To have as many as they feel they can successfully raise, or as few as they feel they can successfully raise. And most importantly choosing when they have or don't have those children.

That's because it has nothing to do with paying ones "fair share"
That goes to the heart of "fair share" That one should be able to benefit from the fruits of their labor. So to be fair, they should be able to keep, should be proportional to the amount of labor it took to make it. Since their labor benefits society.

Forum List

Back