I have decided to come out as "Pro-Choice"

Liberal women like to say, "It's my body, and I'll do what I want with it." Seeing as how emotions are part of the body, I am entitled to love or hate anyone I want to, based on whatever I find offensive about them.

Correct?

Do you know women who had an abortion?

Liberal women like to say, "It's my body, and I'll do what I want with it." Seeing as how emotions are part of the body, I am entitled to love or hate anyone I want to, based on whatever I find offensive about them.

Correct?

Do you know women who had an abortion?

Not sure. But I've known a few who should have been aborted.

Correct?
You can love or hate anyone you want. Nobody says you have to like anybody. You are, however, required to treat them fairly, and not interfere with their free exercise of their rights.

Correct?
You can love or hate anyone you want. Nobody says you have to like anybody. You are, however, required to treat them fairly, and not interfere with their free exercise of their rights.

Then you have no objection to my owning as many guns I want?

Glad we got that settled.

Correct?

I have no problem with law abiding mentally stable people having guns. I have a few myself. The mentally stable part will probably cause you a problem though.

Correct?

:thankusmile:

Correct?

I have no problem with law abiding mentally stable people having guns. I have a few myself. The mentally stable part will probably cause you a problem though.
:shutupsmiley:

Correct?

So now you're a world-renown psychologist? Please show me your credentials.

BTW: I hate your guts. It's my body, my emotions, and I am completely within my rights.

Correct?

You sound like somebody's ex-wife.

Correct?

So now you're a world-renown psychologist? Please show me your credentials.

BTW: I hate your guts. It's my body, my emotions, and I am completely within my rights.

Sure. You are free to pout all you want.

Correct?

You sound like someone who is gender-confused. When I hear the name "bluzman61", the last thing I think about is "effeminate."

Correct?

You sound like someone who is gender-confused. When I hear the name "bluzman61", the last thing I think about is "effeminate."

So I guess that means you are the bottom, right?

Correct?

So I guess that means you are the bottom, right?

Pervert.

Forum List

Back