I have never seen pulp fiction

Don't mention where Travolta plunges the needle into her heart after over dosing on coke. Man I miss the old dayz.
getting old and being respectable sucks big time.

You have to.watch it twice. There are a lot of things you will miss the first time. Fantastic movie.

it is! if you like violence well done.... it doesn't get better than that. I loved it!

I have never seen it either and I think Samuel L Jackson is a great actor. I also like John Travolta but the movie never caught my attention. Someone once told me it was "Blazing Saddles" funny and that was all it took to turn me away.

Immie

I have never seen it either and I think Samuel L Jackson is a great actor. I also like John Travolta but the movie never caught my attention. Someone once told me it was "Blazing Saddles" funny and that was all it took to turn me away.

Immie

More of a cross between Blazing Saddles and Blue Velvet. It might disturb some people.

I've never seen it, either.

I can't stand Quentin Tarantino.

sam.jpg

It is listed as one of the top 100 movies of all times. Is it that good?
A few of the classic lines from that movie...

"What ain't a country I ever heard of! They speak english in What?"

"Now, white people who know the difference, this is the house they come to!"

"When you pulled up to my house, did you happen to see a sign out there that said, 'Dead ****** Storage?'"

"I'll tell you what now. There is no me and you. You're to leave town tonight. And when you're gone, you better stay gone, or you'll be gone!"

Last edited by a moderator:
One of those movies you can watch many times.
Like most Tarantino movies you need to be a little quick-witted to "get it". His movies are filled with one-liners and memorable quotes.

Forum List

Back