I have the shameful "prayer" that infiltrated the Republican Convention ( not suitanle for kids)

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Well the so called haters were correct. Listen to this. Its disgusting.

"This body and soul are yours. You are our mother and father, and we are your children. In your grace and through your benevolence, we experience peace and happiness!"

She then thanked God for protecting Donald Trump, who was shot at on Sunday at a Pennsylvania rally. She said, “We thank you, dear God, for protecting his life.”

As many patriots have noted she was praying to a "foreign God" in a "white christian environment " This is unacceptable and not what America is about. It looks seditious to me.
It probably wasnt what Trump approved. Certainly the shit aboout peace and happiness.

America is under threat. Where is tucker when his country calls ? Where is Americas leading christian Mike Johnson or even Jerry Falwell ?

"This body and soul are yours. You are our mother and father, and we are your children. In your grace and through your benevolence, we experience peace and happiness!"

She then thanked God for protecting Donald Trump, who was shot at on Sunday at a Pennsylvania rally. She said, “We thank you, dear God, for protecting his life.”

As many patriots have noted she was praying to a "foreign God" in a "white christian environment " This is unacceptable and not what America is about. It looks seditious to me.
It probably wasnt what Trump approved. Certainly the shit aboout peace and happiness.

America is under threat. Where is tucker when his country calls ? Where is Americas leading christian Mike Johnson or even Jerry Falwell ?

Maybe it was a SIKH prayer or whatever she is Sikhs in the USA are free to adhere to their own religious customs and styles Your comment is NAUSEATING. Everytime a christian publically
ends a prayer with "in the name of da father, son and ghost"--
I stifle a giggle----but make sure it is not noticable

Look up the anger that the MAGA base is feeling after finding out JD Vance is married to the daughter of Indian immigrants.

Look up the anger that the MAGA base is feeling after finding out JD Vance is married to the daughter of Indian immigrants.
Sikhs are really decent people. I know many of them in our community. Her parents must be drowning in shame that their girl has sunk so low.

She is now an enabler. Their seem to be a few uncle toms in the asian community.

You sound racist.

you got a link to support the MAGA ANGER LIBEL. How are you
defining "MAGA"? anyone who supports Trump----or some
CARD CARRYING CULT thing? As far as I know----"MAGA"
is not a sect.

Why does taint clutter this board with a reiteration of his prior failed thread on the same faux topic?

I have the shameful "prayer" that infiltrated the Republican Convention. Well the so called haters were correct. Listen to this. Its disgusting. America is under threat.

Is this a rib? A joke? Shameful, hateful and disgusting? Tommy, the only thing I see shameful, hateful and disgusting here is you, and that I must share the planet with you as we both spin under a common axis. Get a life--- go make some haggis or something.

Sikhs are really decent people. I know many of them in our community. Her parents must be drowning in shame that their girl has sunk so low.

She is now an enabler. Their seem to be a few uncle toms in the asian community.
I missed it----where do you see "sinking"? I have worked with and
socialized with SIKHS for decades. 'sinking low'??

I missed it----where do you see "sinking"? I have worked with and
socialized with SIKHS for decades. 'sinking low'??
I see outright hostility to sikhs and their culture from maga. And yet she is working for maga. The same people who despise her.
That is a sell out. That is uncle tom.

Forum List

Back