I have two bones to pick with you guys. One for the left and one on the right.

To what end? Do we also have to pretend that all this "opinion" matters? The few serious posters..God only knows why they bother... don't get trashed as far as I can see as long as they don't challenge anyones stupid hack beliefs. The peeps that go toe to toe as their way of making a point are just here to yell and get stuff out of their system OR have serious self worth issues and need to validate their superficially gained opinions.

Bottom line is that no one comes to this place to LEARN anything. I have yet to see a "lib" see a christian fuckwit neo con post and say.."Ya know I was full of shit but thought I was right...and..since ya put it THAT way I see how wrong I was.." Never happened!

True story!

Ever seen one of the christian funadamentalist idiots stand up and declair.. "Maybe it is possible to think for myself.. I don't need to be validated by a sky fairy or people that believe in sky faries!".

Nope..won't ever happen...these idiots are goin to their graves with that nonsense and the sad part is when the light switch gets turned off they will have learned nothing cuz nobodies home.

So here we are with lives less interesting than the time we spend on a internet Message board.

Some escape this hell ..not many...EZ got married and rightfully has no more time to waste here.. GOOD FOR HER!! Most just get butt hurt and go on looking for someone that will agree with their point of view... and to punctuate the meaninglessness of it all we are all here anonomously.. No one has to be accountable for anything good or bad they say. And if ya kiss enough ass and make enough "friends" :lol: ya get enough rep to throw it around like ya are all about something.

Nice try My Knocking Bacon ... Maybe you are having buyers remorse having been given the keys to the employee bathroom and found that since you are obligated to actually read more posts...and not just the one's that interest you.. all of a sudden quality is an issue... :lol:

Get laid...get drunk...get out more..

Or you could be like Gunny and just fuck with all the zombies and no life stooges..

If you ever get a handle on this cat herding trick...pattent it.

:lol:

Someone needs a hug.

Awe, fuck it. Who ever made that line up needs a dildo in the ass.

New line, get bent.
Huggy talks too much...He's never heard of Shakespere and Brevity...soul of wit, and it shows...

Heard of him..don't give a rats ass about Opera, Soap Opera, British society, God..... Plenty of drama in real life.. And guess what??..these people have real names!

We'll start with the left.

All the hate and mockery topics about Santorum and his religious beliefs.
BZZZZT!!!!

Incomplete sentence.

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Teabaggers

Someone needs a hug.

Awe, fuck it. Who ever made that line up needs a dildo in the ass.

New line, get bent.
Huggy talks too much...He's never heard of Shakespere and Brevity...soul of wit, and it shows...

Heard of him..don't give a rats ass about Opera, Soap Opera, British society, God..... Plenty of drama in real life.. And guess what??..these people have real names!
And YOU missed the reference...Brevity...is the soul of WIT.

You Fail.

Good Job.
icon14.gif

We tried to elevate the culture of this board.

You saw how far it went.

Members here are human, all too human. Maybe someone will be a bit more adult for a second after reading this. But I am not holding my breath
"

SOME members in here are, on a good day, BORDERLINE human. People without integrity and accountability and core values and core beliefs and conscience are "fringe" humans. People without any of those traits who are also HYPOCRITES are dangerous, because they are sociopaths who should not be allowed to "mingle" with the rest of us.

There is so much good in the worst of us
And so much bad in the best of Us
That it ill behooves any of us
To talk about the rest of us.

Edward Wallis Hoch, Marion (Kansas) Record
(1894-1925)

I just got home from work and the headline rolling across the ticker on the news channel is...

20 dead in Anti US riots

I can guaranty you they aren't rioting about our apology. And when I mentioned public perception I wasn't only referring to American citizens.

Not sure if this matters much to anyone, but there was a reason the 'books' were burned.

Official: Burned Qurans held extremist messages - CBS News

"
The military official with knowledge of the incident said it appeared that the Qurans (Korans) and other Islamic readings were being used to fuel extremism, and that detainees at Parwan Detention Facility were writing on the documents to exchange extremist messages
"

All the hate and mockery topics about Santorum and his religious beliefs. You scream about tolerance in all areas until a devout Christian speaks his mind.

NOBODY on the left I know screams "TOLERANCE" when it comes to tolerating hatefulled nutters like Creepy Rickey, Lad.

Creepy Rickey's hate-based Christianianty isn't REMOTELY like the Christianity I practice.

So suggesting that Ricky SPEAKS FOR CHRISTIANS is a load of nonsense

Creepy Rickey speaks for RICKEY, dude...not for Christendom

Last edited:
STILL trying to figure out why Obama was wrong to apologize.

I heard 1% of Muslims are radical....which doesn't mean they're terrorists....OBVIOUSLY. Even after BOOOSH.

when are you going to apologize Frankie?....lots of kids died in Vietnam Asshole....and they were not "Thugs".....you fucking Hemorrhoid riddled Rectal Cavity....

I was talking about Diem, Ky, and Thieu and our other guys in VN, obviously not our soldiers, MORON.

hey Frankie?.....you told me repeatedly that you said no such thing and that i was an asshole for saying you said it.....so now you remember?.....and no Frankie,when you said it,you said OUR guys over there were Thugs.....you did not say Diem, Ky, and Thieu.....you said OUR GUYS......it was not obvious who you were talking about.....only after i got on you for 4-5 posts in that thread you decided to change your story because you did not look to good.....you said what you said ....i am glad to see you at least admit you said such a thing.....next time dont call someone a liar and try to weasel out of what you said ....an honest person would have corrected themselves as soon as they were called out on it.....you did not.....you waited until you realized how bad you were looking......your a chump.....and will always be one.....and take that Battleship out as your Avi....you dont do it justice....

Your employer covers those injuries...worker's comp...health insurance....you GAVE nothing. LOL. You could get a dog bite. I could have gotten a needle stick in my days of staff nursing and died of AIDS, or could still get assaulted by a patient and be disabled for life, but that is still covered as much as it can be by my employer. When I did get stabbed by a patient, I didn't go around playing the martyr and whining 'I GAVE my body to this job. Sniff. Sniff.' You sound silly. Change your MO.

thats right.....they give every fucking day im on the job.....but so do i.....and like i said....pretty soon i wont be giving them shit....but they will still be giving to me....and i can see why Gramps and few other people here think your a bitch.....geezus Christ go smoke a joint or something....Sunshine my ass.....more like Acid Rain.....
C'mon now Harry...he's really OK. She is making quite a few think on thier feet for a change...refreshing...I for one appreciate it.

like Gramps already told her.....you dont get personal to try and make your point.....you do....people get personal back....

All the hate and mockery topics about Santorum and his religious beliefs. You scream about tolerance in all areas until a devout Christian speaks his mind. He has made it clear they are his beliefs and that is the extent of it. But you all post hate topics non stop. I'm not a believer but I am of the mind that to each his own. Many of you on the other hand can't seem to grasp the hypocrisy of your positions.

Now the right....

We have both soldiers and captives (omg Egypt) in harms way. Yet many of you are all to happy to jump on the Obama is a fuck up bandwagon and critique or even slam the way he is dealing with the holy book situation. Lives are at stake and NO ONE knows if the way he is handling it may end up saving lives or torture of captives. We have plenty of reasons to want Obama out and this isn't one of them.

Playing in the mud can be fun on here but to me both of these issues are over the top when they are addressed in such a frivolous manner.

President Obama IS a fuck up.

There were ALWAYS lives at stake and that would be true even if we had no military there and no hostages there.

The "apology" is dangerously misguided.

To criticize him over it is not to play politics. It is to criticize him, as we have the right to do, in the hope that maybe he will start to buy a clue sooner or later. It is one thing to be just wrong. It is another thing to be dangerously, stupidly and avoidably wrong.

In my opinion I don't consider his position or my opinion of it dangerously stupid. And while you are correct about the people in harms way the soldiers get paid for the risk. The others not so much. And we haven't even touched on the topic of public perception.
They probably get paid more than the soldiers and at their own risk as they had a choice in going in such times and chose to just as journalist do so ....

I have two bones to pick with you guys. One for the left and one on the right.

All the hate and mockery topics about Santorum and his religious beliefs. You scream about tolerance in all areas until a devout Christian speaks his mind. He has made it clear they are his beliefs and that is the extent of it. But you all post hate topics non stop. I'm not a believer but I am of the mind that to each his own. Many of you on the other hand can't seem to grasp the hypocrisy of your positions.

February 21, 2012

Americans Are Becoming
More Liberal

"Cultural warriors in the United States are turning to sharper words. The better the economy is doing, the more the attacks from conservatives focus on morals and family values. Surely there's something that can be used against Obama!

Rupert Murdoch's Fox [News] Network supports the Republicans, as evidenced by their reporting, and the rest of the media world loves events in which male “experts” wearing dark suits comment on matters of contraception and insurance coverage.

One would have to be a resident in some non-media world in order to miss the fact that such ridiculous talk bears absolutely no resemblance to reality."

dietageszeitung_logo.gif

825.gif
825.gif
825.gif
825.gif
825.gif

493.gif

McVeigh was a registered Republican when he lived in Buffalo, New York in the 1980s, and had a membership in the National Rifle Association while in the military.[82] McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[83] During his childhood, he and his father attended Mass regularly.[84] McVeigh was confirmed at the Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York, in 1985.[85] In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[83] In the 2001 book American Terrorist, McVeigh stated that he did not believe in Hell and that science is his religion.[86][87] In June, 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying as agnostic.[88] Before his execution, McVeigh took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.[89]

McVeigh claimed that the bombing was revenge for "what the U.S. government did at Waco and Ruby Ridge."[90] McVeigh visited Waco during the standoff, where he spoke to a news reporter about his anger over what was happening there.[82]

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What the fuck Lakhota, you're using THIS to try to say McVeigh was a Christian? Really?
It says the opposite of what your insinuating. Are you stoned tonight or WHAT?

What he is trying to say is that McVeigh's deathbed conversion makes him Christian. Retroactively. McVeigh never pretended to be Christian. He was agnostic. Taking the last rites moments before death does not turn his lifetime into a Christian one.

Try as they will, they simply cannot equate the actions of any modern day Christians to the actions of modern day muslims. They want to equate WBC with the 9-11 terrorists and that just isn't going to happen. WBC is exercising constitutional rights. The SCOTUS has upheld their actions. And as Americans always do, once a right has been upheld in this manner we accept it, noxious though it may be to us, until another challenge comes along and changes it one way or another.

They try to bring in every little radical like McVeigh and Eric Rudolph, who said he preferred Nietzsche to the Bible, and claim they were Christian. They even try to bring in Jared Loughner who was a schizophrenic and killed in a psychotic state. They simply can't make it work. They have to hark back to a time in the world when people were too ignorant to even read what the Bible said and compare that with muslims who have access to and use modern technology to perpetrate acts of terrorism.

They even try to make the war in Iraq something perpetrated by Christians. They simply fail to acknowledge that our government is secular and the war in Iraq was an endeavor of our secular government.

Bottom line: They cannot equate anything that has happened in the current century perpetrated by Christians with atrocities perpetrated in the current century by muslims.

Last edited:

You saw how far it went.

Members here are human, all too human. Maybe someone will be a bit more adult for a second after reading this. But I am not holding my breath
"

SOME members in here are, on a good day, BORDERLINE human. People without integrity and accountability and core values and core beliefs and conscience are "fringe" humans. People without any of those traits who are also HYPOCRITES are dangerous, because they are sociopaths who should not be allowed to "mingle" with the rest of us.
I see no posters who are NOT human.

You saw how far it went.

"

Typing with your toes again Sasquatch? Bad boy!

Now the right....

We have both soldiers and captives (in Egypt) in harms way. Yet many of you are all to happy to jump on the Obama is a fuck up bandwagon and critique or even slam the way he is dealing with the holy book situation. Lives are at stake and NO ONE knows if the way he is handling it may end up saving lives or torture of captives. We have plenty of reasons to want Obama out and this isn't one of them.

Playing in the mud can be fun on here but to me both of these issues are over the top when they are addressed in such a frivolous manner.

My eyes just can't focus on your posts. You don't back anything up with facts. You don't use links. And the stuff you say is both juvenile and ridiculous. But remember, your inanity is protected by "free speech".

You're a fucking idiot. How the hell am I supposed to give you a link to MY OPINIONS?!?

And please point out the juvenile part of my OP.
I've noted Santorum's stand on charity and work against AIDS. I see both good & bad in him. But his stand on contraceptives and "sodomy" are out of touch with reality. Griswold took care of birth control, "sodomy" laws were invalidated by Lawrence v. Texas. Thus two Constitutional amendments will be required, unless the USSC rules otherwise. And some sodomy laws banned non procreative sex between heterosexuals by the way.

What the fuck Lakhota, you're using THIS to try to say McVeigh was a Christian? Really?

What he is trying to say is that McVeigh's deathbed conversion makes him Christian. Retroactively. McVeigh never pretended to be Christian. He was agnostic. Taking the last rites moments before death does not turn his lifetime into a Christian one.

Try as they will, they simply cannot equate the actions of any modern day Christians to the actions of modern day muslims. They want to equate WBC with the 9-11 terrorists and that just isn't going to happen. WBC is exercising constitutional rights. The SCOTUS has upheld their actions. And as Americans always do, once a right has been upheld in this manner we accept it, noxious though it may be to us, until another challenge comes along and changes it one way or another.

They try to bring in every little radical like McVeigh and Eric Rudolph, who said he preferred Nietzsche to the Bible, and claim they were Christian. They even try to bring in Jared Loughner who was a schizophrenic and killed in a psychotic state. They simply can't make it work. They have to hark back to a time in the world when people were too ignorant to even read what the Bible said and compare that with muslims who have access to and use modern technology to perpetrate acts of terrorism.

They even try to make the war in Iraq something perpetrated by Christians. They simply fail to acknowledge that our government is secular and the war in Iraq was an endeavor of our secular government.

Bottom line: They cannot equate anything that has happened in the current century perpetrated by Christians with atrocities perpetrated in the current century by muslims.
Equating the Westboro Church to the 9/11 killers is absurd.

Equating the Westboro Church to the 9/11 killers is absurd.

"Bu....bu....bu....Christains....." Welcome to cyber discussion land!

You Fail.

Good Job.
icon14.gif

Never read "Hamster".

President Obama IS a fuck up.

There were ALWAYS lives at stake and that would be true even if we had no military there and no hostages there.

The "apology" is dangerously misguided.

To criticize him over it is not to play politics. It is to criticize him, as we have the right to do, in the hope that maybe he will start to buy a clue sooner or later. It is one thing to be just wrong. It is another thing to be dangerously, stupidly and avoidably wrong.

I am sure you called bush a fuck up when he apologized just like obama did when AMERICAN lives were in jeopardy in a very similar situation. Right?

Fucking hypocrite if you didnt.

WH: Bush apologized for mishandling of Koran, too

Read more: WH: Bush apologized for mishandling of Koran, too | NewsOK.com

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=bush%20apologized%20koran&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCEQqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnewsok.com%2Fwh-bush-apologized-for-mishandling-of-koran-too%2Farticle%2Ffeed%2F351830&ei=tTxIT7rcBYSJsQK39_HqCA&usg=AFQjCNFdJrdML7LeBJ6aMsF457y9QOnOXQ

The situation WASN'T similar.

So much for your transparently partisan hack vapid opinion.

No offense, but are you retarded?

You Fail.

Good Job.
icon14.gif

Never read "Hamster".

Hamlet was ambivalent. He couldn't even decide with any conviction to kill himself.

The Taming of the Shrew! Excellent play. Excellent.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back