I have two bones to pick with you guys. One for the left and one on the right.

20 years of government pay, government insurance, and government retirement doesn't add up to 'giving.' Ever think of getting a job of your own?

Hey there you stupid bimbo...........I gave 20 years of my life, getting government pay, government insurance (excellent health care btw), and am now living on a government retirement.

That government position? 20 year veteran of the United States Navy.

Wanna try again?

You SOLD your services. You gave nothing.

Tell ya what Little Miss Spunk Slime............tell that to the military personnel who miss holidays with their families, as well as miss out on a bunch of important milestones in their family's life that they didn't give up anything.

In the civilian world, you can take time off for just about anything, trust me........I've been in the private sector as well.

In the military? Only if you have leave on the books, and if the command is in a position to allow you to go. Immediate family members who die are top of the list of priority, but even then, sometimes you gotta stay deployed.

Then...........there's the little matter of me giving up almost 75 percent of my civil rights when I was in.

Yeah......sure Little Miss Spunk Slime.........I gave up nothing.

We'll start with the left.

All the hate and mockery topics about Santorum and his religious beliefs. You scream about tolerance in all areas until a devout Christian speaks his mind. He has made it clear they are his beliefs and that is the extent of it. But you all post hate topics non stop. I'm not a believer but I am of the mind that to each his own. Many of you on the other hand can't seem to grasp the hypocrisy of your positions.

Now the right....

We have both soldiers and captives (in Egypt) in harms way. Yet many of you are all to happy to jump on the Obama is a fuck up bandwagon and critique or even slam the way he is dealing with the holy book situation. Lives are at stake and NO ONE knows if the way he is handling it may end up saving lives or torture of captives. We have plenty of reasons to want Obama out and this isn't one of them.

Playing in the mud can be fun on here but to me both of these issues are over the top when they are addressed in such a frivolous manner.

My eyes just can't focus on your posts. You don't back anything up with facts. You don't use links. And the stuff you say is both juvenile and ridiculous. But remember, your inanity is protected by "free speech".

You're a fucking idiot. How the hell am I supposed to give you a link to MY OPINIONS?!?

And please point out the juvenile part of my OP.

Gramps....ask him to show you his Link backing up his assertion that Republicans HATE Education and want to END Education.....

We'll start with the left.

All the hate and mockery topics about Santorum and his religious beliefs. You scream about tolerance in all areas until a devout Christian speaks his mind. He has made it clear they are his beliefs and that is the extent of it. But you all post hate topics non stop. I'm not a believer but I am of the mind that to each his own. Many of you on the other hand can't seem to grasp the hypocrisy of your positions.

Now the right....

We have both soldiers and captives (in Egypt) in harms way. Yet many of you are all to happy to jump on the Obama is a fuck up bandwagon and critique or even slam the way he is dealing with the holy book situation. Lives are at stake and NO ONE knows if the way he is handling it may end up saving lives or torture of captives. We have plenty of reasons to want Obama out and this isn't one of them.

Playing in the mud can be fun on here but to me both of these issues are over the top when they are addressed in such a frivolous manner.

My eyes just can't focus on your posts. You don't back anything up with facts. You don't use links. And the stuff you say is both juvenile and ridiculous. But remember, your inanity is protected by "free speech".
Deany? There you go speaking out of your sphincter ...again...

Does your reality ever mesh with true reality...ever?

Sorry, but Santorum is all the reasons why many Christians dislike Muslims. He's the oppressive Muslim equivalent. He deserves mocking! And no... we don't scream about tolerance in all areas. I'm not very tolerant of misogynistic religious people, whatever religion. And traditional fundamentalist Muslim men can tend to be very misogynistic. Santorum reminds us that Christian men can be just as bad.

people were not liking radical Islam long before Ricky came on the scene....it has much more to do with what they do.....

Sorry, but Santorum is all the reasons why many Christians dislike Muslims. He's the oppressive Muslim equivalent. He deserves mocking! And no... we don't scream about tolerance in all areas. I'm not very tolerant of misogynistic religious people, whatever religion. And traditional fundamentalist Muslim men can tend to be very misogynistic. Santorum reminds us that Christian men can be just as bad.

people were not liking radical Islam long before Ricky came on the scene....it has much more to do with what they do.....

Yeah........but with the far right fanning the flames, eventually people came to associate the radical sects with mainstream Islam.

That's kinda like saying the Westboro Baptist Church speaks for all Christians.

Yeah........but with the far right fanning the flames, eventually people came to associate the radical sects with mainstream Islam.

BOTH are ONE in the same.

Radical...sheesh...

Radical...sheesh...

No.........matter of fact, the Taliban is like the Westboro Baptist Church, or even Rick Santorum's version of Christianity.

Mainstream Muslims are just like mainstream Christians, decent people if you give them a chance.

But then again...........probably unlike you, I actually spent time around them in the Middle East.

"Gave" 20 years to the GSA? I don't think so. You charge your customers for the time you spend as a message board hack?

Yes, she gave. After multiple transfers and many cities the toll was taken on our 17 year marriage.

Thanks for your utter bullshit shallow response.

20 years of government pay, government insurance, and government retirement doesn't add up to 'giving.' Ever think of getting a job of your own?

after 32 years with the Post Office i have given my Knee,Back,Shoulder and one Ankle,attacked by dogs,rained upon with wind and cold,burned up in the Summer......i think i have GIVEN.....and when i Retire .....i want them to give something back to me....:eusa_eh:

Radical...sheesh...

No.........matter of fact, the Taliban is like the Westboro Baptist Church, or even Rick Santorum's version of Christianity.

Mainstream Muslims are just like mainstream Christians, decent people if you give them a chance.

But then again...........probably unlike you, I actually spent time around them in the Middle East.
You make a crucial mistake...

You CANNOT equate them with people that know liberty, or are they ever to know it as WE do...

Islam is a Fascist pejorative, proposition...you DO or you DIE...

Educate yourself...STOP defending them and equating them with Liberty...THEY will NEVER know the term...

Tsk...tsk...:eusa_hand:

Radical...sheesh...

You CANNOT equate them with people that know liberty, or are they ever to know it as WE do...

Educate yourself...STOP defending them and equating them with Liberty...THEY will NEVER know the term...

Like I asked.......got some hard experience to back that bullshit up, or are you just using your usual self deluded thoughts which are sprinkled with FAUX Nooze talking points?

And yeah.........Muslims are pretty much free to do what they want in the confines of THEIR laws, much like we are free to do what we want under the confines of OUR laws.

But.........what else should I expect from an ignorant retard?

Yes, she gave. After multiple transfers and many cities the toll was taken on our 17 year marriage.

Thanks for your utter bullshit shallow response.

after 32 years with the Post Office i have given my Knee,Back,Shoulder and one Ankle,attacked by dogs,rained upon with wind and cold,burned up in the Summer......i think i have GIVEN.....and when i Retire .....i want them to give something back to me....:eusa_eh:

Sorry you sold your services. The rest was just fringe benefits. Just because you didn't fell like you got paid what the job was worth doesn't mean you gave anything. You were offered the job and you accepted it. People I work with who think like you cause us all to have to deal with a lot of grief from our patients. No one is fooled. They all knew we get paid, but there are those who want to make the work think they are doing look like charity work which it is not. So when a patient looks me in the eye and says, 'you don't care about me, you are just here for the money, I resopnd, 'I wouldn't be here if I didn't get a paycheck. But I have good skills which I have honed over the years. You can take advantage of that or not. Either way it won't affect what I take home in my paycheck.' They generally come around. For a paid worker to try and convince someone they are doing charity work is stupid.

I had always planned to use my skills to volunteer when I retire. But then, I didn't anticipate getting a $100K/year illness. Or being as sick and tired at the end of the day as I am.

Last edited:

Radical...sheesh...

How many buildings have the Westboro Baptist Church taken out? How many suicide bombings has Santorums groups done? If you cannot come up with a number, then they are nothing alike. And you should back off ths silly shit.

Like I asked.......got some hard experience to back that bullshit up, or are you just using your usual self deluded thoughts which are sprinkled with FAUX Nooze talking points?

And yeah.........Muslims are pretty much free to do what they want in the confines of THEIR laws, much like we are free to do what we want under the confines of OUR laws.

But.........what else should I expect from an ignorant retard?

Nooze talking points Gracie?

Try again...

Muslims are free to project the aims of Islam...and it doesn't Include Liberty of the Individual.

Are YOU that easily fooled?

Radical...sheesh...

How many buildings have the Westboro Baptist Church taken out? How many suicide bombings has Santorums groups done? If you cannot come up with a number, then they are nothing alike. And you should back off ths silly shit.

Hey Spunk Slime........gonna make me ya gooey pussy?

Hey Spunk Slime........gonna make me ya gooey pussy?

YOU are a VILE individual.

not arguing that point....but the dislike was already there......Ricky is just another guy with a fan.....

Forum List

Back