Zone1 I just figured out why Protestants are so obstinate against the Catholic Church

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
It's a big revelation to me, although I kind of had the pieces of the puzzle for the last 10 years or more.

I used to think they were obstinate because it's been 500 LONG years since the Catholic Church was THE Church in the world for Christians.. Luther divided the Church and now we have something like 40,000 different denominations, all teaching their own thing.

But it is not just this 500 year gap.. Look who is at the helm in the Vatican?!

Need i say more? That guy is not Catholic, not Christian and supports all kind of liberal causes.

I've known that for years and known that non-Catholic people who appreciate Jesus did not like Francis, meaning they didn't find him to be Christian. But I just today got it why they think Catholicism is not truly Christian.. namely: the Vatican is NOT!

So yeh, we can thank not only Luther but all the fake popes we've had in the last 65 years for all this evil that keeps people out of Heaven.

It is beyond disgusting

It's a big revelation to me, although I kind of had the pieces of the puzzle for the last 10 years or more.

I used to think they were obstinate because it's been 500 LONG years since the Catholic Church was THE Church in the world for Christians.. Luther divided the Church and now we have something like 40,000 different denominations, all teaching their own thing.

But it is not just this 500 year gap.. Look who is at the helm in the Vatican?!

Need i say more? That guy is not Catholic, not Christian and supports all kind of liberal causes.

I've known that for years and known that non-Catholic people who appreciate Jesus did not like Francis, meaning they didn't find him to be Christian. But I just today got it why they think Catholicism is not truly Christian.. namely: the Vatican is NOT!

So yeh, we can thank not only Luther but all the fake popes we've had in the last 65 years for all this evil that keeps people out of Heaven.

It is beyond disgusting
You may want to look up Pope Alexander VI, Benedict IX, John XII…. 65 years is too short of a window, buddy.

It is not that complicated.

Jesus promised that the Holy Ghost would guide the Church until the Second Coming. The RC Church therefore maintains the position that is the one true Church. Not perfect by any means, but trying its best.

This one principle mocks all of Protestantism. How can you have hundreds of different denominations, claiming either that (a) they are the One True Church, or (b) it doesn't matter which Church you profess. Both are untenable.

Forum List

Back