I just watched ABC news. Trying to make Americans feel bad for the pager/walky talky explosions? Israel Baaaaaaad!!!

Actually, they did.

Why is it every Israeli leader has parents or grandparents who came from somewhere in Europe?
oh? I have known several who did not-----I consider Itamar Ben Gvir a leader. You decided to cherry pick a few "leaders"---why is
it every founder of the USA was a friggin' WASP?

oh? I have known several who did not-----I consider Itamar Ben Gvir a leader. You decided to cherry pick a few "leaders"---why is
it every founder of the USA was a friggin' WASP?

Um, because they all came from England, obviously. WASPs still dominate our politics despite our ethnic diversity.

I don't have to cherry pick, I can just go through the list of Israeli PM

Um, because they all came from England, obviously. WASPs still dominate our politics despite our ethnic diversity.

I don't have to cherry pick, I can just go through the list of Israeli PM

that's just the prime ministers---now go thru the ancestries of the Presidents of the USA----and go back

They returned to where they came from.

Except they were never from there. That's the point. They just adopted a bastardized version of the religion of the people who were there.

Even you admit that the Ashekenazim are European White People.

that's just the prime ministers---now go thru the ancestries of the Presidents of the USA----and go back

You miss the point. America was always a nation of Immigrants. What we did to the Native population was a crime against humanity. Everyone sees that now.

You see, the world has agreed, people should act like this anymore.

It's like Jews were finally decided to be "White Enough", so let's engage in the worst behavior of white people, and the other white people are like, "sorry, man, we don't do that sort of thing anymore!"

So, it beggars belief that these idiots are violently protesting the death of a terrorist they claim isn’t dead.

Except they were never from there. That's the point. They just adopted a bastardized version of the religion of the people who were there.

Even you admit that the Ashekenazim are European White People.

You miss the point. America was always a nation of Immigrants. What we did to the Native population was a crime against humanity. Everyone sees that now.

You see, the world has agreed, people should act like this anymore.

It's like Jews were finally decided to be "White Enough", so let's engage in the worst behavior of white people, and the other white people are like, "sorry, man, we don't do that sort of thing anymore!"
Civilization and the process of human evolution advanced when Jews displaced the Palestinians.

Civilization and the process of human evolution advanced when Jews displaced the Palestinians.

You have a funny idea of what compromises "civilization", guy.

1727610037419.png

Forum List

Back