I just watched ABC news. Trying to make Americans feel bad for the pager/walky talky explosions? Israel Baaaaaaad!!!

One out of 3,000 is pretty good ratio

Israel devastated Hezbollah with very civilian deaths

I don't think they killed 3000 people in this act of terrorism.

But if you think terrorism is okay now, don't come whining to me the next time it happens here.

But if you think terrorism is okay now, don't come whining to me the next time it happens here.
Terrorist Target woman and children. Israel targeted terrorists. Not the same thing. Careful Joe, Your Allegiance is showing

Correct

maybe 200-300 hundred killed according to some reports

But more than 3,000 Hezbollah seriously injured

Terrorist Target woman and children. Israel targeted terrorists. Not the same thing. Careful Joe, Your Allegiance is showing

Um, so far in Gaza, the Zionists have killed at least 17,000 Children. No word on how many women they've killed, but it's certainly a lot.

Here's what I want... I want us to stop sticking our dicks into the middle eastern hornet's nest and then complain about getting stung.

Here's what I want... I want us to stop sticking our dicks into the middle eastern hornet's nest and then complain about getting stung.
That is why we need Trump as president.
Um, so far in Gaza, the Zionists have killed at least 17,000 Children. No word on how many women they've killed, but it's certainly a lot.
Unfortunately it probably won't be over until every Palestinian and Hamas member are dead. The quicker that happens the better.

At least one of the people killed was a child. I'm sure some of the people killed were just regular citizens.

You scum support murdering babies by the millions, and yet you think anybody buys your sniveling over 'The Children' seriously. True psychotic, you are.

Unfortunately it probably won't be over until every Palestinian and Hamas member are dead. The quicker that happens the better.

Wow, so the country that was started as an answer to Genocide needs to commit... genocide.

That is why we need Trump as president.

So he can sell us out to whoever flatters him or bribes Kushner the most money?

You scum support murdering babies by the millions, and yet you think anybody buys your sniveling over 'The Children' seriously. True psychotic, you are.

Fetuses aren't children.

If that were true your ilk wouldn't be so obsessed with making up lies about it.
Are you really going to try to argue that the War on Terror was a smashing success... because you'd look pretty foolish doing it.

Fetuses aren't children.
Actually they are
Wow, so the country that was started as an answer to Genocide needs to commit... genocide.
It is unfortunate that the Palestinians support Hamas. That makes them a Target. Maybe they should think about that as they're dying
So he can sell us out to whoever flatters him or bribes Kushner the most money
So the world can understand that the United States has strength in Leadership. Not the buffoons we have now. Kushner was an investment not a bribe by the way. You're thinking of the briben's.

So the world can understand that the United States has strength in Leadership. Not the buffoons we have now. Kushner was an investment not a bribe by the way. You're thinking of the briben's.
You think that the Saudis "invested"? Really? With people who've fucked up everything they've touched.

Ooops. Trump Media, down to a new low today. How low can it go?

Once it's below $12.00, Trump can't sell.

You think that the Saudis "invested"? Really? With people who've fucked up everything they've touched.

Ooops. Trump Media, down to a new low today. How low can it go?

Once it's below $12.00, Trump can't sell.
You obviously know nothing about the saudi investment. Why would I care about Trump's stocks? I want him to be president so he can make America great again.

Forum List

Back