I just watched ABC news. Trying to make Americans feel bad for the pager/walky talky explosions? Israel Baaaaaaad!!!

He did stick by Trump's agreement,
Trump sold out the Afghan Government to the Taliban.
by the time Joe got there, half the tribal leaders switched their alleigences.
It's called "reacting to the situation on the ground" . Not "Screw it, I'll do whatever I like, I'm ending this shit". Biden was a Bozo. No ifs ands or buts. And 13 American soldiers died. So that asshole could check his watch when their bodies were offloaded from the plane.

It's called "reacting to the situation on the ground" . Not "Screw it, I'll do whatever I like, I'm ending this shit". Biden was a Bozo. No ifs ands or buts. And 13 American soldiers died. So that asshole could check his watch when their bodies were offloaded from the plane.

blah, blah, blah, I have yet to see ANY of you say what you would have done different?

Leave earlier? Yup, that would have left thousands of civilian contractors behind because Trump made no provision for removing them.

Send more troops. No one wanted to do that?

You guys whine about 13 troops killed but don't care about the 2500 who died there because our government convinced itself that the Afghans wanted Democracy and women running around in short skirts.

blah, blah, blah, I have yet to see ANY of you say what you would have done different?

Leave earlier? Yup, that would have left thousands of civilian contractors behind because Trump made no provision for removing them.

Send more troops. No one wanted to do that?

You guys whine about 13 troops killed but don't care about the 2500 who died there because our government convinced itself that the Afghans wanted Democracy and women running around in short skirts.
Well this list is the reality military of Casualties in 20 years of intervention in Afghanistan God knows how many civilians, can anyone tell me why?

Well this list is the reality military of Casualties in 20 years of intervention in Afghanistan God knows how many civilians, can anyone tell me why?

Sure.

Bush ignored the threat of Bin Laden.
After 9/11, he went after Afghanistan.
Then he forgot about Afghanistan and went to Iraq.
The Taliban had plenty of time to regroup and did.
The people we propped up turned out to be corrupt.

He did stick by Trump's agreement,
Trump sold out the Afghan Government to the Taliban.
by the time Joe got there, half the tribal leaders switched their alleigences.
Biden modified and abandoned Trump original agreement................He owned it at that moment. No if's and's or but's.

Sure.

Bush ignored the threat of Bin Laden.
After 9/11, he went after Afghanistan.
Then he forgot about Afghanistan and went to Iraq.
The Taliban had plenty of time to regroup and did.
The people we propped up turned out to be corrupt.
The key to all of it is we need to make America great again.

Kind of like how all those people at the concert that Hamas slaughtered weren't in the israeli military.

Because the coward muslim death cultists wouldn't dare attack anyone but the weak and defenseless.
Some of them at the Concert were IDF and if they go into Lebanon we shall see how they do against Men and not indiscriminate bombing of civilians.

Except the only part he abandoned was the final pullout date for the troops, and that was only to provide more time for civilian contractors to leave.

Not to worry, if he left them there, you'd be bitching about that, too.
Bottom line, the buffoon Biden was a disaster in organization of our withdrawal from Afghanistan. He made us look weak and feckless. Kind of like you. MAGA

Bottom line, the buffoon Biden was a disaster in organization of our withdrawal from Afghanistan. He made us look weak and feckless. Kind of like you. MAGA
Naw, guy, what made us look feckless was Trump inviting the Taliban to Camp David and signing a treaty with them that sold out the Afghan Government.

Pulling out was the smart thing to do. There was no reason for us to still be there 20 years after 9/11.

Except the only part he abandoned was the final pullout date for the troops, and that was only to provide more time for civilian contractors to leave.

Not to worry, if he left them there, you'd be bitching about that, too.
All against the Trump plan and totally ignored the advice from his generals.....

Like I said, he owned it

Naw, guy, what made us look feckless was Trump inviting the Taliban to Camp David and signing a treaty with them that sold out the Afghan Government.

Pulling out was the smart thing to do. There was no reason for us to still be there 20 years after 9/11.
The feckless and weak withdrawal from Afghanistan had repercussions resulting in the invasion of Ukraine and Israel. The buffoon Biden has so much blood on his hands it will never wash off. Don't forget that you voted for that.
Screenshot_20210826-104528_Chrome.jpg

All against the Trump plan and totally ignored the advice from his generals.....
Um, no, you see, Trump didn't actually HAVE a plan.

There was no plan in place to remove the last 2500 troops and thousands of contractors.

The feckless and weak withdrawal from Afghanistan had repercussions resulting in the invasion of Ukraine and Israel. The buffoon Biden has so much blood on his hands it will never wash off. Don't forget that you voted for that.
Except it was the same withdrawl Trump agreed to.

There was no plan in place to remove the last 2500 troops and thousands of contractors.

Except it was the same withdrawl Trump agreed to.
Biden allowed the Taliban to deviate from the plan. Feckless and weak just like you.

The Taliban was deviating from the plan five minutes after the agreement was signed. Trump ignored their violations.

None of which have anything to do with a third party (ISIS-K) committing a suicide bombing.
You definitely should be embarrassed supporting the bumbling buffoon Biden's cowardly exit from Afghanistan. What would I expect for someone who supports terrorism and China's aggression throughout the world other than that? Are you going to Riot when Trump gets elected? Block Bridges? You seem stupid enough.

Bullshit warning.............from Wikipedia:

The United States Armed Forces completed their withdrawal from Afghanistan on 30 August 2021, marking the end of the 2001–2021 war. In February 2020, the Trump administration and the Taliban signed the United States–Taliban deal in Doha, Qatar,[7] which stipulated fighting restrictions for both the US and the Taliban, and in return for the Taliban's counter-terrorism commitments, provided for the withdrawal of all NATO forces from Afghanistan by 1 May 2021. Following the deal, the US dramatically reduced the number of air attacks on the Taliban at the detriment of the Afghan National Security Forces (ANSF) fighting the Taliban insurgency.[8]
The Biden administration's final decision in April 2021 was to begin the withdrawal on 1 May 2021, but the final pull-out of all US troops was delayed until September 2021, triggering the start of the collapse of the ANSF.[9] This collapse led to the Taliban takeover of Kabul on 15 August 2021.

As part of the United States–Taliban deal, the Trump administration agreed to an initial reduction of US forces from 13,000 to 8,600 troops by July 2020, followed by a complete withdrawal by 1 May 2021, if the Taliban kept its commitments.[10] At the start of the Biden administration, there were 2,500 US soldiers remaining in Afghanistan and, in April 2021, Biden said the US would not begin withdrawing these soldiers before 1 May, but would complete the withdrawal symbolically by 11 September.[11][12] The Taliban began a final offensive on 1 May and, on 8 July, Biden moved up the completion date to 31 August.[13][14] There were about 650 US troops in Afghanistan in early August 2021, tasked with protecting Hamid Karzai International Airport and the US Embassy in Kabul.[15][16] NATO's Resolute Support Mission concluded on 12 July 2021[17] while US intelligence assessments estimated as late as July that Kabul would fall within months or weeks following withdrawal of all American forces from Afghanistan, the security situation deteriorated rapidly.

"There were fine people on both sides"

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.
1727378507751.png

You definitely should be embarrassed supporting the bumbling buffoon Biden's cowardly exit from Afghanistan. What would I expect for someone who supports terrorism and China's aggression throughout the world other than that? Are you going to Riot when Trump gets elected? Block Bridges? You seem stupid enough.

Naw, stupid is going into someone else's part of the world and not expecting them to fight back.

WE CREATED THE TALIBAN when we armed these goatfuckers to fight those dirty stinking commies who were trying to teach girls how to read.
Then it turned around, bit us in the ass, and off we went with no plan and no exit strategy.

Biden just got stuck with the bill.

But don't worry, Trump isn't getting back in the White House. Even he know it, which is why he's trying to grift every dollar he can from you people on the way out.

Forum List

Back