I made a face shield

Notsurprised

Rookie
Jun 11, 2020
Hi, I thought I posted this already but couldn't find it, so here it goes. At the beginning of the Corona Virus, I ordered masks and face shields but then I was told that they were out of stock and this was from several place. Thank goodness I had some acetate paper, I used that plus velgro and I took one of my daughter's pants that didn't fit her anymore and pulled out the elastic. Attached is a copy.

Attachments

• 20200409_122443[1].jpg
    20200409_122443[1].jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 137
Hi, I thought I posted this already but couldn't find it, so here it goes. At the beginning of the Corona Virus, I ordered masks and face shields but then I was told that they were out of stock and this was from several place. Thank goodness I had some acetate paper, I used that plus velgro and I took one of my daughter's pants that didn't fit her anymore and pulled out the elastic. Attached is a copy.
I have been going around mask free since the bullshit epidemic started..I intentionally have been looking for that Chinese Wuhan Virus so i can get infected and over with it. I have no problem with my lungs, from smoking or vaping or using dope, i am not an obese liberal who eats oreos and french fries all day while drinking malt liquor. No i go out ride on 10 mile bike rides or work out with my "Rack Workout" system, so why should i worry. If i could catch that elusive chicken shit virus i would then be able to donate my blood for its antibodies to that virus. But in todays liberal world, too many chicken littles not enough men anymore.
Not afraid of the Nazi's or some virus...........................................................Couldnt catch a girl, but catch any STD or other virus...
american-manhood.jpg

I hope to God you don't send her outside like that.......

I hope to God you don't send her outside like that.......
We use the face shields with the mask when we are visiting someone or going inside of a building and we only use the mask outside in small gatherings. Since there is no vaccine for this virus and according to what I have been reading, it has been spreading alot in certain places since many businesses has opened up, so I rather be safe than sorry. When I take her to her private classes, her teachers wear masks and face shields too. It doesn't matter how you look, as long as it keeps you and others safe.

We use the face shields with the mask when we are visiting someone or going inside of a building and we only use the mask outside in small gatherings. Since there is no vaccine for this virus and according to what I have been reading, it has been spreading alot in certain places since many businesses has opened up, so I rather be safe than sorry. When I take her to her private classes, her teachers wear masks and face shields too. It doesn't matter how you look, as long as it keeps you and others safe.

It might matter to her if her friend's start ripping on her. You're underestimating the cruelty of children and the ammunition of social media they have today.

Ok but I saw a pallet of face shields at Sam's Club a couple weeks ago for less than $5 each

It might matter to her if her friend's start ripping on her. You're underestimating the cruelty of children and the ammunition of social media they have today.
I know and understand what you mean, but believe me I know the cruelty of children period. I grew up having to fight almost every day in school because I didn't have nice clothes, I was quiet and had dark circles under my eyes that made me look like I was crying. I hardly got invited to parties too. Thank goodness I was more focus in sports and I knew how to fight so I didn't care, that was the norm for me. Moving forward, I homeschooled my daughter for a few years and when she went back to a regular school and they found out she was into modeling, they beat her up twice. She is now in a private school and loves it there. She is a brown belt in Karate and was too scared to use it, but after getting beat up twice, she said there's no holding back, next time she will defend herself with it and doesn't care anymore what anyone says or thinks about her and I'm happy to hear her say that. Kids can be very cruel, and I don't want her to develope low self-esteem because of what other kids say to her; I want her to be strong minded and confident in who she is and know that other people's opinion of her doesn't validate who she is.

Forum List

Back