I never really cared before..............

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

If you want to know WHY so many people are pissed off nowadays........this video explains.
The people that make these videos claim they are "parody", but so far, 99% of them have been absolutely nothing but cold, hard truths.

This video is no exception. How these guys can keep pulling out the brazen truth like they do is amazing.

Last edited:

If you want to know WHY so many people are pissed off nowadays........this video explains.
The people that make these videos claim they are "parody", but so far, 99% of them have been absolutely nothing but cold, hard truths.

This video is no exception. How these guys can keep pulling out the brazen truth like they do is amazing.

I am not pizzed off what is your grief?

"The United Spot" source claims that it is comedy/satire and all posts and videos are faked and fictional and intended for comedy. Is the truth too hard to find for the video generation?

I am not pizzed off what is your grief?

Nobody said you were.

nelson-haha.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back