I only had one dendelion in my lawn this year

Sounds like a nice neighborhood. Don't the signs sort of kill the naturalness of it all though?

It's just a little sign that sticks in the ground. Unless you know it's there, you don't even notice it. But, no, no worse than the big assed stone obelisk at the entrance.

But, then again, nothing says naturalness like a big assed obelisk. Ha.

One.

Everybody elses lawn was loaded with em.

So, nyeh. :cul2:
If you have a bad neighbor .. bummer, bum ... in this case, "fluffy dandelion umbrellas" fly into your territory.
---- therefore, dandelions will always be on your territory.
but I don't like the other weed anymore ..

Better clone that dandelion. Democrats just named them one of our food groups...
Before the "modern era" humans consumed them for centuries.

I know. It's why we moved on to stuff that tastes better. Dandelions taste like shit and so does the wine...

You are supposed to pick them before you put the compost down :)

I've never tried the wine, but I have had dandelions in salads before. They are bitter. I was made to order a weed salad one time--literally made from foraged weeds. After the first bite, I ordered a 55 gallon drum of bleu cheese to try to bury the taste.

Dandelions are good for the bees.....don't destroy them.

There's plenty of things around here for the bees. I get swarms of em.

My property is a certified natural wildlife habitat. That means no chemicals of any kind.

I was just opining out loud about it, really. I walked out there and saw the one dandelion.

Hey N.Citizen I know you from other site. We have never used chems here either EXCEPT for hydroponic system natural with that here in Fl is just too stinky.Hope lifes treating you good .

Hey N.Citizen I know you from other site. We have never used chems here either EXCEPT for hydroponic system natural with that here in Fl is just too stinky.Hope lifes treating you good .

I'm alright. Thanks for asking, RR. I hope all is well with you, too.

Just had the one dandy this year. No crabgrass yet. Not that I've seen anyway. I pulled what little bit I saw last year by the roots, so nothing dropped seed. Maybe why.

New Topics

Forum List

Back