I Really Am Worried About John Cusack's Mental Health

View attachment 504776

Actor John Cusack hates America

I used to follow John on Twitter when I still had a Twitter account. One day I was checking to remind myself who I followed, and trying to clear out the non-actives only to discover that Cusack had blocked me. I was wondering what it was that I said that pissed him off so much....because whatever it was....it must have been trivial.
I respect his work and liked him as an actor. I can't say the same about other actors....but I do like his films.
Turns out this guy can't stand opposing viewpoints of any kind. He also has the thinnest skin I've ever had the pleasure to witness. Can you imagine someone who goes thru thousands of tweeted responses and blocking someone over nothing. I can't even remember what it was. And that's how trivial it was.

View attachment 504779

He actually makes a decent point.

A point that has little to do with honoring the military at a baseball game.

I think it does. Why should honoring the military be equated with overpriced military contracts?

And you kids in the GOP are doing your level best to suppress people's right to vote and it is your party that staged an insurrection to install a dictator.

Both of the things you said are false stereotypes that don't apply to me.
  1. He was listening to the National Anthem....it has dick to do with military contracts
  2. The GOP isn't trying to suppress anyone's right to vote. They're trying to suppress Democrat's ability to cheat.

They both obviously apply to you, your own comments prove it.

View attachment 504776

I used to follow John on Twitter when I still had a Twitter account. One day I was checking to remind myself who I followed, and trying to clear out the non-actives only to discover that Cusack had blocked me. I was wondering what it was that I said that pissed him off so much....because whatever it was....it must have been trivial.
I respect his work and liked him as an actor. I can't say the same about other actors....but I do like his films.
Turns out this guy can't stand opposing viewpoints of any kind. He also has the thinnest skin I've ever had the pleasure to witness. Can you imagine someone who goes thru thousands of tweeted responses and blocking someone over nothing. I can't even remember what it was. And that's how trivial it was.

View attachment 504779

A point that has little to do with honoring the military at a baseball game.

I think it does. Why should honoring the military be equated with overpriced military contracts?

And you kids in the GOP are doing your level best to suppress people's right to vote and it is your party that staged an insurrection to install a dictator.

Both of the things you said are false stereotypes that don't apply to me.
  1. He was listening to the National Anthem....it has dick to do with military contracts
  2. The GOP isn't trying to suppress anyone's right to vote. They're trying to suppress Democrat's ability to cheat.

They both obviously apply to you, your own comments prove it.

Nonsense. Biden, Obama, Bush, and Clinton's globalist policies are responsible for massive military actions overseas. Trump was trying to bring our troops back from Afghanistan and the left made sure he was gone before he could do it.

And if you're dumb enough to think blacks can't get proper I.D. then not only are you an idiot....but you're also a racist. :muahaha:

View attachment 504776

View attachment 504779

What Point? That you have to be pretty stupid to:
A) Trash a country that made you a $millionaire 50 times over?
B) Trash half of the audience that bought tickets that made you a $millionaire 50 times over
C) Still live in a country that you say you hate and is "fucking awful"?

Trashing America is what Liberals get paid to do.

They talk that shit from their enclaves where they know no one will call them out. They seem to be convinced that they can talk the other half of the nation into subjugation. It's just a matter of time before this shit explodes and they won't be bothered. They won't have their safety threatened and when civil violence begins, they won't give a damn about who gets hurt.

View attachment 504776

View attachment 504779

What Point? That you have to be pretty stupid to:
A) Trash a country that made you a $millionaire 50 times over?
B) Trash half of the audience that bought tickets that made you a $millionaire 50 times over
C) Still live in a country that you say you hate and is "fucking awful"?

Trashing America is what Liberals get paid to do.

They talk that shit from their enclaves where they know no one will call them out. They seem to be convinced that they can talk the other half of the nation into subjugation. It's just a matter of time before this shit explodes and they won't be bothered. They won't have their safety threatened and when civil violence begins, they won't give a damn about who gets hurt.

Most of them have a place to stay outside of the US if America blows up.
They'll fit right in with the folks in Cuba and Canada.

He's got a cute sister ...

View attachment 504786
Is that the Joker cross dressing?

I've always had a crush on Joan Cusack, so sue me.

1624489759615.png

She's HOT!!

View attachment 504776

View attachment 504779

Is he sex transitioning? he looks like....I don't know....a bit fragile? o_O

View attachment 504776

View attachment 504779

I think he's getting ate up by his hatred of this country.
He's bought every lie the leftists throw at him.....which tells me that he's not very fair-minded or used to critical thinking.

View attachment 504776

View attachment 504779

I think he's getting ate up by his hatred of this country.
He's bought every lie the leftists throw at him.....which tells me that he's not very fair-minded or used to critical thinking.

Yeah...that too.

View attachment 504776

View attachment 504779

He's just a TDS afflicted moron.

New Topics

Forum List

Back