I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

First of all, saying "you are out of your mind" is hilarious as it can mean a thousand different things. It could mean that I am simply mad or foolish and that could be because someone slapped me in the face for no reason (and therefore I am mad) or foolish, could mean That I ate a piece of pie being diabetic.

In other words, it says nothing.

This situation with Trump and his detractors is far from simple. It is so complex, that even our 247 year-old Constitution is at risk. This has nothing to do with being "mad or foolish", it has to do with revenge on a major scale, with major incompetence, or major repercussions.

His reply does not even begin to address the problem, meaning that he has no idea of what is involved................it is not about me, but about our entire nation with all 340 million people that live here.........................your out of of your mind? ridiculous!!!!!
When I say you're out of your mind, I mean you are fucking crazy. Is that easier to understand? The only way to explain your rant.

You are forgetting that it was trump that signed a bill for MANDATORY sale of oil from the SPR.

You're forgetting that energy was a lot less expensive when Trump was president. That causes everything to Cost Less. The thing is you can enjoy paying more for everything, but we don't have to. Vote MAGA
Screenshot_20240816-212906_X.jpg

You talk this bull shite while ignoring the facts of what the Democrat's are all about,
1. Don Trump lost the 2020 election.

2. All fifty states certified that result by December 14, 2020.

3.After state certification Don Trump had no legal or lawful means

4. Don Trump instigated an attempt to block the lawful counting of the electors on January 6 2021 by committing fraud against the voters and the Constitution and the United States of America.

I do not owe you adv001 Saint Beagle any discussion regarding what anyone other than Don Trump because Don Trump is the only President who would have made my vote against him not count which is a violation of a sacred right, my sacred right to vote. Your support of fascist pig and his political party who would do that to me and 81 million Americans, makes you a fascist as well,

Whattaboutism and being saved by Nesus doesn’t get you out of your fascist ways.

When I say you're out of your mind, I mean you are fucking crazy. Is that easier to understand? The only way to explain your rant.
You are one of the most un-believable people on this board. You use free words and give your opinion all the time, as if you are 100% sure of being right and yet, I have yet to see you prove ANY of your words with data, statistics, and facts.

You do UNDERSTAND that every person in the world thinks that they are right and reality is that very few are ACTUALLY right. Words (such as you use) make you not only the same as everyone else, but highly likely to be wrong.

Then again, ,me saying it to you is meaningless because you have no ABILITY to see past your own nose. You are definitely a

Minion.jpg

Oh and by the way, thank you for your words about me. I wear them as a badge of honor, because coming from you and being evidently biased, prejudiced and wrong, means that I am the exact opposite Unbiased, fair, and RIGHT.

Meaning that you support all the hate, dissension, disunity, and debasement that is going on. You support Trump's revenge objectives as being the most important thing for Americans to key on now, right?
Not what I meant at all! I Believe In Justice for all.

Not what I meant at all! I Believe In Justice for all.
Give me your definition of "justice for all" and explain in detail what you disagree with Trump on, given that all the things I mentioned in the post are things he has stated he wants or plans to do.

Give me your definition of "justice for all" and explain in detail what you disagree with Trump on, given that all the things I mentioned in the post are things he has stated he wants or plans to do.
The things that you say that Trump wants to plan or do are delusional.

I disagree with Trump on a few things but not much

Justice would include making politicians pay for their evil, malicious, slanderous lies.

All of these are good I especially like seven and nine.
Screenshot_20240812-150414_Reddit.jpg

Justice would include making politicians pay for their evil, malicious, slanderous lies.

View attachment 1016302
Sadly and Truthfully.

trump no NO PLAN on HOW to implement ANY of these ^^^^^.

Just empty talking points.

Sadly and Truthfully.

trump no NO PLAN on HOW to implement ANY of these ^^^^^.

Just empty talking points.
Truthfully Trump has done it before, he will do it again.

Oh, explain to me Harris's plan on how she will implement her " everyone will feel Joy and togetherness" campaign.

Truthfully Trump has done it before, he will do it again.

Oh, explain to me Harris's plan on how she will implement her " everyone will feel Joy and togetherness" campaign.
You can't name ONE trump policy that was put into law that affected the economy in a positive way.

Go.

You can't name ONE trump policy that was put into law that affected the economy in a positive way.

Go.
Easy, Trump's tax cuts affected the economy in a hugely positive way. It was like adding Nitro to the gas tank. Harris is going to let those expire, a disaster. She brags about it!

Attachments

• 1727032033574.png
    1727032033574.png
    71.8 KB · Views: 1

View attachment 1016302
Trump had four years & he accomplished nothing that you posted. He's an empty suit with a big mouth & a pathalogical liar. As a matter of fact he's the biggest bullshit artist in history & he's been that way his entire life. It's a goddam shame that MAGA put him in the W.H., which was the biggest mistake voter's ever made in the history of this Country.

He's also a sexual predator. A first class degenerate.

You say this but you have not proved me wrong on any of the points I made. I give you videos of him saying these things, so how can you say that I am delusional

Say what you disagree with Trump on.

does that include Trump (and other Republican politicians), when he/they says/say evil, malicious, and slanderous lies? Or does that ONLY apply to the Democrat politicians?

Trump had four years & he accomplished nothing that you posted. He's an empty suit with a big mouth & a pathalogical liar. As a matter of fact he's the biggest bullshit artist in history & he's been that way his entire life. It's a goddam shame that MAGA put him in the W.H., which was the biggest mistake voter's ever made in the history of this Country.

Huge accomplishment

Say what you disagree with Trump on.
I don't think that he should get rid of SALT. People should not be able to deduct the state taxes they pay from their Federal
The points you make are so ridiculous they prove themselves wrong LOL
does that include Trump (and other Republican politicians), when he/they says/say evil, malicious, and slanderous lies? Or does that ONLY apply to the Democrat politicians?
Of course

Meaning that you support all the hate, dissension, disunity, and debasement that is going on. You support Trump's revenge objectives as being the most important thing for Americans to key on now, right?
What you call Revenge I call Justice. Interesting

I don't think that he should get rid of SALT. People should not be able to deduct the state taxes they pay from their Federal

The points you make are so ridiculous they prove themselves wrong LOL

Of course
The only one that such action benefits is Trump as he becomes a dictator that can do whatever he wants. Americans will not benefi
When you say Trump wants to become a dictator that is a lie. You know when you lie you lose . He States his Allegiance to the Constitution here (note # 7). There, you've been proven wrong .
Screenshot_20240812-150414_Reddit.jpg

He lived the celebrity lifestyle in the'70s and '80s. Get over it

This is sure a good idea

Forum List

Back