I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

What you call Revenge I call Justice. Interesting
Revenge is different from Justice. Revenge is when you personally go after a person to get back at him/her for what they did to you. Justice is when you make sure that the laws are upheld.

Trump's words are all about him personally going after them. That is Revenge and it is never justice.

Here, I will let you hear what Trump said

Yeah he just said he was going to dictate the closure of our Southern border. That was it. Case Closed, you are wrong you can apologize now. I'll think about accepting it. You just proved my case
Bottom line is that no president should ever be a dictator for even a day. This is a country based on the Constitution and the laws and as such and even if you totally disagree with something done, you still have to go by the laws. You cannot dictate what is to be done because it is not what our country is about.

I don't think that he should get rid of SALT. People should not be able to deduct the state taxes they pay from their Federal

The points you make are so ridiculous they prove themselves wrong LOL

Of course
Well if you agree that Trump should also be governed by the law, the reality is that he is now a CONVICTED felon................BY THE LAW and a jury of his peers, meaning he has to pay for what he did, doesn't he?

Bottom line is that no president should ever be a dictator for even a day. This is a country based on the Constitution and the laws and as such and even if you totally disagree with something done, you still have to go by the laws. You cannot dictate what is to be done because it is not what our country is about.
He said he was going to dictate the closure of the Southern border. Are you stupid or what? See number 7 again

Well if you agree that Trump should also be governed by the law, the reality is that he is now a CONVICTED felon................BY THE LAW and a jury of his peers, meaning he has to pay for what he did, doesn't he?
An unjust conviction by a kangaroo court in New York. It won't stand

He said he was going to dictate the closure of the Southern border. Are you stupid or what? See number 7 again
I know what you believe and the way you see things. I do not see it (or interpret it) as you do. That does not make me STUPID. I am not going to go into details but I guarantee you that I have more ability to evaluate the situation that you do, given that I have 47 years of having "evaluated situations" and my success ratio is high.

Up to this point, you have said I am wrong, you have said I am stupid, you have said that I am fucking crazy and you have said that I am out of my mind but at no time you have proven any of your points other than through words, which are basically opinions and not facts,r po

I have tried over and over again to give you data, statistics and facts but you respond with opinion on what they mean.

I am starting to lose any interest in talking to you and you are not debating but orating and you are not even interesting enough to listen to, especially since you do more insulting and debasing than anything else.

Until you change your approach to conversing with me, I will not be responding to your posts anymore. I am now totally convinced that you have no interest is what is but in what you believe it is.

One thing is an absolute truth is that no one is perfect. I gave you a chance to tell me what you think Trump has done wrong and you were unable to respond to that. There are many things that Trump is imperfect. You were unable to come up with any. That is perfect proof that you are totally blind by choice.

I know what you believe and the way you see things. I do not see it (or interpret it) as you do. That does not make me STUPID. I am not going to go into details but I guarantee you that I have more ability to evaluate the situation that you do, given that I have 47 years of having "evaluated situations" and my success ratio is high.

Up to this point, you have said I am wrong, you have said I am stupid, you have said that I am fucking crazy and you have said that I am out of my mind but at no time you have proven any of your points other than through words, which are basically opinions and not facts,r po

I have tried over and over again to give you data, statistics and facts but you respond with opinion on what they mean.

I am starting to lose any interest in talking to you and you are not debating but orating and you are not even interesting enough to listen to, especially since you do more insulting and debasing than anything else.

Until you change your approach to conversing with me, I will not be responding to your posts anymore. I am now totally convinced that you have no interest is what is but in what you believe it is
I've proved you wrong a couple of times. Waiting for my apology for your lies

Until you change your approach to conversing with me, I will not be responding to your posts anymore. I am now totally convinced that you have no interest is what is but in what you believe it is.

One thing is an absolute truth is that no one is perfect. I gave you a chance to tell me what you think Trump has done wrong and you were unable to respond to that. There are many things that Trump is imperfect. You were unable to come up with any. That is perfect proof that you are totally blind by choice
You lied about Trump wanting to be a dictator. Then you proved it by playing the video of what he actually said. That he wanted to dictate the closing of our Southern border which 70% of people agree with. I proved you were wrong with his own statements of what he want to do when he became president.#7 - follow the Constitution. You lie you lose. Get used to it

She should have gone to jail. Trump let her slide
He debasingly said "you should be in jail". This was a national debate where the issues affecting the nation was the objective. Debasing the opponent does not accomplish that. It was an insult and Trump started it.
She destroyed evidence and mishandled classified information. She should have went to jail Trump was right. You are wrong again. You are wrong about everything.

You talk this bull shite while ignoring the facts of what the Democrat's are all about

I just dont understand what it is that the Trump haters have against this man, who made our country great again,

I hate Trump for appealing to stupid voters.

I hate Trump for endorsing the black Nazi to be Republican Governor of North Carolina.

Last edited:
Trump didn't bring Hillary up for prosecution by leveraging the doj. He threatened to do it but he never did.
To the great relief to Hillary. But you see what happens when you turn a Bobcat loose, and then turn your back on it. TRUMP had to learn the hard way... Kind of made him eat his own word's when telling about the lady and the snake.

Last edited:
I hate Trump for appealing to stupid voters.

I hate Trump for endorsing the black Nazi to be Republican Governor of North Carolina.
You hate just to be hating, and I suspect it's because you hate your ownself. Misery loves company doesn't it ? Hey Trump ain't a willing client or participant Mr. Stooge, otherwise as in one of the three stooges found in their real life story.

Cool, you are denying a FACT.
OPEC+ deal reduced foreign oil production for 2 years, and your devotion to trump (TDS) won't allow you to say YES to a FACT.

Very Cult Like.
I am. It doesn’t solve the problem here when they shut off drilling

😆... If you think Trump would violate any laws in pursuit of anyone that criminally set him up, then you are simply a troll and totally unqualified to speak about Trump or the conservatives.

Revenge is different from Justice. Revenge is when you personally go after a person to get back at him/her for what they did to you. Justice is when you make sure that the laws are upheld.

Trump's words are all about him personally going after them. That is Revenge and it is never justice.

Here, I will let you hear what Trump said

What an outrageous hit piece by ABC against Donald Trump. This is why our MSM has no credibility at all.

Forum List

Back