I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

I am. It doesn’t solve the problem here when they shut off drilling
That ^^^^. when they shut off drilling <<<<< NEVER happened.
But keep lying.
Screenshot 2024-09-22 at 5.45.34 PM.png

😆... If you think Trump would violate any laws in pursuit of anyone that criminally set him up, then you are simply a troll and totally unqualified to speak about Trump or the conservatives.
He personally will not openly violate any laws (Roy Cohn) taught him that, but he will send others to do it for him, such as he did with Cohen and Pence.

He personally will not openly violate any laws (Roy Cohn) taught him that, but he will send others to do it for him, such as he did with Cohen and Pence.
Conflating in the debate or comparing issues in a wrongful way won't empower your arguments any better here. Just saying.

Hmm, but then again it's all you people have is this conflating or the use of wrongfully comparing the issues or situations in a knowingly wrongful way... It is all in hopes to make a desperate point somehow but instead it fails miserably.

Conflating in the debate or comparing issues in a wrongful way won't empower your arguments any better here. Just saying.

Hmm, but then again it's all you people have is this conflating or the use of wrongfully comparing the issues or situations in a knowingly wrongful way... It is all in hopes to make a desperate point somehow but instead it fails miserably.
Hold on, it is FACT that he used Cohen for his unlawful actions with Stormy Daniels, where he has now been found guilty of and it is FACT that he used Pence in trying to unlawfully reverse the election.

There is NO doubt here, so what are you talking about? What is this about making a "desperate point" but failing. There is no failure here, at all.

In addition, has ANY Democrat been even taken to court (much less found guilty) of doing something illegal, as far as affecting the election results?

It is you that is trying to make desperate posts and failing miserably to prove anything.

You are a clown and nothing that you say can be taken seriously

Hold on, it is FACT that he used Cohen for his unlawful actions with Stormy Daniels, where he has now been found guilty of and it is FACT that he used Pence in trying to unlawfully reverse the election.

There is NO doubt here, so what are you talking about? What is this about making a "desperate point" but failing. There is no failure here, at all.

In addition, has ANY Democrat been even taken to court (much less found guilty) of doing something illegal, as far as affecting the election results?

It is you that is trying to make desperate posts and failing miserably to prove anything.

You are a clown and nothing that you say can be taken seriously
Democrat's taken to court for anything ? Rotflmbo 🤣

Yeah right, since when do Democrats become personally responsible for anything (I mean with them being at any meaningful levels) ??? None, and this is because none are put in legal jeopardy by any Republicans or by Trump for that matter (the Democrat's at the moment are immune to being held accountable) !!!! This could be changing as most people are finally sick of the bull shite.

Democrat's taken to court for anything ? Rotflmbo 🤣

Yeah right, since when do Democrats become personally responsible for anything (I mean with them being at any meaningful levels) ??? None, and this is because none are put in legal jeopardy by any Republicans or by Trump for that matter (the Democrat's at the moment are immune to being held accountable) !!!! This could be changing as most people are finally sick of the bull shite.
You are now going on a tangent that is pure opinion. This is about the Constitution and about the Justice system and using those, the facts are clear.

Any fantasy world come up with, is in your head. Not a proven fact. It is a proven fact that Trump has been found guilty in a court of law.

Faux news talking points and maga talking points.
The justice departments all across the country do not act or re-act the way you are led to believe.
My post stated facts not conjecture.

Faux news talking points and maga talking points.
The justice departments all across the country do not act or re-act the way you are led to believe.
My post stated facts not conjecture.
we watch what they're doing, we don't need some demofk to explain their shit to us. We SEEEEEEEEE it.

Forum List

Back