I Think Biden Has Killed MLB

Most of America is going to boycott MLB.
Baseball still hasn't recovered from 'the strike' decades ago, and this final act (pulling the all-star game out of Georgia) will put a stake in Major League Baseball.

As with everything Biden touches....MLB is history.

Cancel culture!!! And most of American is pro less restrictive voting rights.
Republicans hate America.

Next they will boycott Hot Dogs and Apple Pie
Just like the cops. Republicans loved cops when they were murdering blacks. But not if they arrest people for not social distancing or when they defend the capitol from rioters.
Yeah....social distancing.....throw them in jail for not staying 6 feet from everyone outside.
This should be classified as attempted murder, right?
Dumbass?
If you refuse what should the cop do?

If you resist arrest he should put his knee on your neck till you’re dead right?

And if you don’t stop the cop should put one in your back right? Or how about 7?
Drama queen much ? That was a false flag gake news event.

You should get your lazy ass out of your rocker and vote in person. If you are too lazy for that, you have no business voting in the first place.

What business is it of yours?

If you want to vote in person, by all means do it.

Baseball still hasn't recovered from 'the strike' decades ago, and this final act (pulling the all-star game out of Georgia) will put a stake in Major League Baseball.

Just like the cops. Republicans loved cops when they were murdering blacks. But not if they arrest people for not social distancing or when they defend the capitol from rioters.
Yeah....social distancing.....throw them in jail for not staying 6 feet from everyone outside.
Dumbass?

Question, can you breathe on your own without the approval of the Democrat Party?
I know you aren't capable otherwise.
Arnold swartsanigger a republican said it best. Of course global warming is real and of course we need to get away from fossil fuels.

Let me put you in a room with a gas car, or battery car, for a day. Which one you pick?

I listen to rational honest republicans
Yeah, Arnold who drives an original Hummer and flys everywhere in a Gulfstream private jet and lives in several huge mansions. That’s someone who really believes in AGW.
You can own a private jet and ten homes and still believe man made climate change is a problem.

Youre trying to al gore him bitch. It’s a tactic. Slander the messenger.

Fact is he believes in global warming and wants humans to do something about it.

No, he wants other people to suffer to do something about it while he keeps his own lifestyle.

And rubes like you slurp it up because you see them as "your betters" and think you will get some crumbs while the rest of us starve.
Soon he will pay more for gas and have solar panels and windmills on his acres of land. Idiot.

While others have to give up their cars and their access to 100% uptime on their power.

You are a rube for the supposed ruling class, you gutless fucktard.
You just private messaged me basically may I live to see my children die?

What kind of evil person are you? I hate a lot of you republicans but I would never wish that on any of you. What did I say that warranted that?

And the pussy ass way you said it too. My you outlive you’re progeny. I had to look the word up.

What a little bitch you must be. I bet you are miserable and unhappy. I hope so.

It doesn’t matter that he has 5 houses. Collectively we have a million houses. We all need to go green.

But rich people will still fly private airplanes, stupid.

What he can’t fly airplanes anymore to be for global warming? Bs.

Then trump can’t be for middle class unless he gives up his billions. Fair?

There is no reason a person or couple need a home the size of a football field. Flying commercial produces much less of a carbon footprint than a person taking a private jet. Like I said, your leaders never pray what they preach because they don't believe in any of it either. Why does a self-proclaimed Catholic Presiodent violate their standards and then refused Holy Communion by the priest? It's because no real Catholic supports abortion.

Consider you think this past election was rigged, so who gives a fuck what a brainwashed nut thinks. Wrong both times ray

I'm absolutely right. Nobody cried more in the past about election fraud than you on the left. Now the commies are trying to pass election law so they can never lose.
Yes the Georgia and kentucky republicans are trying to pass laws to help them win elections by making it harder for poor people. Aka black people.

It doesn’t matter that he has 5 houses. Collectively we have a million houses. We all need to go green.

There is no reason a person or couple need a home the size of a football field. Flying commercial produces much less of a carbon footprint than a person taking a private jet. Like I said, your leaders never pray what they preach because they don't believe in any of it either. Why does a self-proclaimed Catholic violate their standards and then refused Holy Communion by the priest? It's because no real Catholic supports abortion.
But trump can live in big mansions? Why because he denies global warming? You shouldn’t vote. Too stupid

What business is it of yours?

If you want to vote in person, by all means do it.

Everybody should have to do it. No more catering to the stupid and politically ignorant to get them to vote. If you are too lazy to vote in person, it means you don't care enough about it, and likely don't know WTF you are even voting on which is why the commies are doing what they are doing.

The more stupid lazy people who vote, the better chances Democrats have of winning, and they know that fully well.

But trump can live in big mansions? Why because he denies global warming? You shouldn’t vote. Too stupid

Yes, Trump can live in big mansions because he knows man made global warming is total BS. I mean......... so does Gore, but he doesn't pray what he preaches demonstrating he doesn't believe in it either.

There is no reason a person or couple need a home the size of a football field. Flying commercial produces much less of a carbon footprint than a person taking a private jet. Like I said, your leaders never pray what they preach because they don't believe in any of it either. Why does a self-proclaimed Catholic Presiodent violate their standards and then refused Holy Communion by the priest? It's because no real Catholic supports abortion.
My brother is about to purchase his fourth home. One local, hunting property up north, place in Florida and one on Greece.

He believes in global warming.

You’re just trying to do to Arnold, or anyone rich who says global warming is real, what you did to gore. Well guess what? You have to be rich to run for politics. That doesn’t mean democrats can’t believe in man made climate change.

And Arnold swartinegger is no different.

Reagan was the first to start denying the science. Why? The oil companies told him to. Told him to take the solar panels off the White House too

Yes, Trump can live in big mansions because he knows man made global warming is total BS. I mean......... so does Gore, but he doesn't pray what he preaches demonstrating he doesn't believe in it either.
Ray, I don’t take anything you say seriously anymore. To me for you up is down and black is white and no is yes.

I used to take you seriously but you’ve clearly jumped the shark and showed us what a brainwashed fart you are.

Im glad trump tried to pull a coup. It exposed the crazies.

Dumbass?

Question, can you breathe on your own without the approval of the Democrat Party?
Arnold swartsanigger a republican said it best. Of course global warming is real and of course we need to get away from fossil fuels.

Let me put you in a room with a gas car, or battery car, for a day. Which one you pick?

Yeah, Arnold who drives an original Hummer and flys everywhere in a Gulfstream private jet and lives in several huge mansions. That’s someone who really believes in AGW.
You can own a private jet and ten homes and still believe man made climate change is a problem.

Fact is he believes in global warming and wants humans to do something about it.

No, he wants other people to suffer to do something about it while he keeps his own lifestyle.

And rubes like you slurp it up because you see them as "your betters" and think you will get some crumbs while the rest of us starve.
Soon he will pay more for gas and have solar panels and windmills on his acres of land. Idiot.

While others have to give up their cars and their access to 100% uptime on their power.

What kind of evil person are you? I hate a lot of you republicans but I would never wish that on any of you. What did I say that warranted that?

And the pussy ass way you said it too. My you outlive you’re progeny. I had to look the word up.

What a little bitch you must be. I bet you are miserable and unhappy. I hope so.

You deserve it, you SJW cuckwad.

Yes the Georgia and kentucky republicans are trying to pass laws to help them win elections by making it harder for poor people. Aka black people.

They are?

The only way to do that is to have law that's specific to black people. Can you show me this law or policy?
If most of the poor people in their state are black, or a large percent are black, the law was designed to hurt those poor blacks.

Jim crow 2.0.

I used to explain a lot more when talking to you but now I realize you aren’t the moderate I thought you were.

Dumbass?

You deserve it, you SJW cuckwad.
Like I said, you must not be a happy person. Broke?

I just paid $1700 for a electric bike.

My brother is about to purchase his fourth home. One local, hunting property up north, place in Florida and one on Greece.

He believes in global warming.

You’re just trying to do to Arnold, or anyone rich who says global warming is real, what you did to gore. Well guess what? You have to be rich to run for politics. That doesn’t mean democrats can’t believe in man made climate change.

And Arnold swartinegger is no different.

Reagan was the first to start denying the science. Why? The oil companies told him to. Told him to take the solar panels off the White House too

No, we deny man has anything to do with it because we have what's called logic, something void in your typical Democrat.

We see the man behind the curtain. Government has been trying to gain more and more control over the lives of people, especially on the left. They've been pretty successful thus far. The two vestiges stopping them from total control are energy and healthcare. If they ever have the power to control those two entities, they will have the power for total control over the people.

In our system of governance, they can't march in with the military and take these things from us. They need us to offer, and even beg them to take control from us. Do what they can to increase the cost of healthcare so it's not affordable, tell people we only have 10 years left to live, and if they can persuade enough people to surrender control, those people won't even realize they are also surrendering their freedom.

Dumbass?

That agree with you.

There is no reason a person or couple need a home the size of a football field. Flying commercial produces much less of a carbon footprint than a person taking a private jet. Like I said, your leaders never pray what they preach because they don't believe in any of it either. Why does a self-proclaimed Catholic violate their standards and then refused Holy Communion by the priest? It's because no real Catholic supports abortion.

Trump isn't telling us to lower our standards of living while keeping his.

Forum List

Back