I Think Biden Has Killed MLB

When you support the NBA you support filthy racist shit like this:

NBA issues second $3 million in grant program for Black communities to create jobs and career advancement
three million, thats all...that coke money for one party

Yes
Everyone should be able to vote without bossy A-Holes telling them it can’t be too easy or everyone will want to do it.

You want it hard to vote?
How about we make everyone run five miles before they are allowed to vote?
How about we put the voting booths at the top of the Empire State Building and everyone has to walk to the top to be allowed to vote.

That way, people will appreciate the privilege

How about we just have people vote the way we have for centuries instead of catering to the welfare crowd that will always vote Democrat?

Sure dimmer.....you collect massive amounts of these fake leftyvirus mailins,

Where do you get fake mailins? Each has a barcode traceable to a registered voter. How do you fake that barcode?

and drive them to the voting station after you claim to have stopped counting for the night.

Then what? The counting station is carefully monitored by reps from each party. How are you going to just “slip them in?”

Then you mark "Biden" only and scribble a signature and do as many of these as you can in about 6 hours.

How do you fake the signature of a registered voter with his signature on file? How do you know he hasn’t already voted?

They all count for Pinochijoe, nobody ever bothers to check the actual ballots,

Each mail in ballot is checked for signature and whether that person has voted yet

and you make up the deficit overnight. repeat in 4 other states. What you were napping on election night??

See above
And if any of your babble was correct, then simply taking a representative sampling of the leftyvirus mailin ballots and quality checking them would prove your point. That's why nobody has been allowed to do so.

It was audited and recounted again and again and again
You didn’t believe it then, why would you believe another one?
and weirdly enough O biden got all the mail in vote....

The stupid bastards will do what their lord and master Trump tells them to do, what a bunch of tools and fools.

Let’s see......

Trump hates the NFL, NBA, PGA, NASCAR
Now MLB
Mr. RW, congratulations. You have just delivered more hubris in your post than all the garbage dumps in this country combined have. :rolleyes-41:

Ummmm.....Trump does hate the NFL, NBA, PGA and NASCAR
Now he hates MLB

Where have you been?
democrats only hate the USA

Hopefully this ought to send a generation away from Biden Democrats who are lower than snake snot in this divisive maneuver. Because why?

Because they just caused MLB to engage in unsurpassed craven cowardice.

They didn't do that, it was MLB decision. Democrats are shooting for a huge tax increase on businesses, and they also are the ones who will write the tax write-offs. Wink-wink.

Sure dimmer.....you collect massive amounts of these fake leftyvirus mailins,

Where do you get fake mailins? Each has a barcode traceable to a registered voter. How do you fake that barcode?

and drive them to the voting station after you claim to have stopped counting for the night.

Then what? The counting station is carefully monitored by reps from each party. How are you going to just “slip them in?”

Then you mark "Biden" only and scribble a signature and do as many of these as you can in about 6 hours.

How do you fake the signature of a registered voter with his signature on file? How do you know he hasn’t already voted?

They all count for Pinochijoe, nobody ever bothers to check the actual ballots,

Each mail in ballot is checked for signature and whether that person has voted yet

and you make up the deficit overnight. repeat in 4 other states. What you were napping on election night??

See above
I received multiple leftyvirus mailin ballots to fill out that I didn't request the first one of.....quality check number 1, failed.
In your name or someone else’s?
My name but what difference does it make if in fact nobody qc checks it once it is returned? Or if all 4 get filled out and nobody checks them.

If you filled it out and signed it, the barcode will be scanned for your name and address ,your signature will be checked and they will see if you have previously voted.

Now, if you send in four, the first will be counted and the others will be discarded. You will probably be contacted to find out why you voted multiple times.

The stupid bastards will do what their lord and master Trump tells them to do, what a bunch of tools and fools.

Let’s see......

Trump hates the NFL, NBA, PGA, NASCAR
Now MLB
Mr. RW, congratulations. You have just delivered more hubris in your post than all the garbage dumps in this country combined have. :rolleyes-41:

Ummmm.....Trump does hate the NFL, NBA, PGA and NASCAR
Now he hates MLB

Where have you been?
Not examining your derangement syndrome against President Trump with your theft of millions of votes American voters cast which beat Biden for hiding in his basement like the real loser he is turning his administration into a lying, cheating body honing their cheating skills to take away freedom of speech' freedom of religion and taking guns away from free men. Not to mention all the bs of Democrats every day: :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

How exactly can you “fake” a mail in?

Explain the process to me

A person looks through mailboxes to find those mail-in ballots. Takes them home, and fills it out as the person he took them from. Signature matches are seldom done, and the ones that do reject ballots for signature mismatch is why the commies want to include in their takeover of this country that signature verification is no longer allowed.

Signature matches are ALWAYS done. If you stole someone’s ballot, how do you plan to forge the signature?

The person you stole from can claim the ballot as missing, he has enough time.

your derangement syndrome against President Trump with your theft of millions of votes American voters cast which beat Biden for hiding in his basement like the real loser he is turning his administration into a lying, cheating body honing their cheating skills to take away freedom of speech' freedom of religion and taking guns away from free men.

Your rant makes it clear you are deranged

Hopefully this ought to send a generation away from Biden Democrats who are lower than snake snot in this divisive maneuver. Because why?

Because they just caused MLB to engage in unsurpassed craven cowardice.

They didn't do that, it was MLB decision. Democrats are shooting for a huge tax increase on businesses, and they also are the ones who will write the tax write-offs. Wink-wink.
Also in his defeat of brotherly love that good sportsmanship brings through sports, Biden is misusing his power of office to take Democrat revenge against his political enemies who don't crawl out of his black widow's but fight his new oligarch heaven. with might and main. Bless those in the brave state of Georgia who brought out Biden's hate-filled character.

Conservatives are such whiny snowflakes. Everything offends them.
They said Kaepernick had killed the NFL, too.

Is viewership up or down in the NFL since that half-breed started pulling off his stunts?

His “stunts” were several years ago.

Viewership is down this year primarily due to covid.
Is that a fact or a guess on your part?

Why else would ratings suddenly tank several years after he left the league?

He hasn’t even played since 2017 and you want to blame the sudden 2020 decline on him?

This is common sense.
I explained why

Conservatives are such whiny snowflakes. Everything offends them.
They said Kaepernick had killed the NFL, too.

Is viewership up or down in the NFL since that half-breed started pulling off his stunts?

His “stunts” were several years ago.

Viewership is down this year primarily due to covid.
Is that a fact or a guess on your part?

Why else would ratings suddenly tank several years after he left the league?

He hasn’t even played since 2017 and you want to blame the sudden 2020 decline on him?

This is common sense.
The decline IMO was due to the vilification of our police force post the George Floyd death and it brought back the whole kneeling issue into the forefront. My evidence is at best anecdotal but several of my friends shut it off after that. Same with the NBA.

Ratings will go back up when covid restrictions are gone.

Common sense.
Hopefully. I still watch and enjoy it tremendously. Sports should exist outside of politics in my view.

your derangement syndrome against President Trump with your theft of millions of votes American voters cast which beat Biden for hiding in his basement like the real loser he is turning his administration into a lying, cheating body honing their cheating skills to take away freedom of speech' freedom of religion and taking guns away from free men.

Your rant makes it clear you are deranged
Awwwwwww did someone step on the board curmudgeon's cute little toes? :muahaha:

Consider you think this past election was rigged, so who gives a fuck what a brainwashed nut thinks. Wrong both times ray

I'm absolutely right. Nobody cried more in the past about election fraud than you on the left. Now the commies are trying to pass election law so they can never lose.
Yes the Georgia and kentucky republicans are trying to pass laws to help them win elections by making it harder for poor people. Aka black people.
Poor people need an ID to get their benefits anyway.
Progeny. What a dick thing to say.

What did I say to get you to wish that I see my kids die you little bitch? You like to private message people that you wish they live to see their kids die? fuck off

Just returning the disdain you have for people like me in a tangible way.

At least I am honest about it.
You confirm I’m on the right side. Thanks

99 percent of americans really aren't all that interested in politics. Sure, they vote. After that, not so much. This isn't a bad thing.
You’re absolutely wrong. Knowing what and who you are voting for is important. I research the issues and candidates. When I vote, I know a lot more that the party affiliation of the candidate and what the TV and radio ads say about a proposition. Being an informed voter is important, no one should just walk into the polling place and blindly vote the party line or base their vote on media ads.

What business is it of yours?

If you want to vote in person, by all means do it.

Everybody should have to do it. No more catering to the stupid and politically ignorant to get them to vote. If you are too lazy to vote in person, it means you don't care enough about it, and likely don't know WTF you are even voting on which is why the commies are doing what they are doing.

The more stupid lazy people who vote, the better chances Democrats have of winning, and they know that fully well.

Yes
Everyone should be able to vote without bossy A-Holes telling them it can’t be too easy or everyone will want to do it.

You want it hard to vote?
How about we make everyone run five miles before they are allowed to vote?
How about we put the voting booths at the top of the Empire State Building and everyone has to walk to the top to be allowed to vote.

That way, people will appreciate the privilege

When you allow people who are disqualified from voting to vote, you tarnish legitimate voters.

When you stuff ballot boxes with "votes" from imaginary voters, you tarnish legitimate voters.
Wrong again Skippy.

Mail in ballots only go to Registered Voters
Nobody is stuffing ballot boxes. Witnesses from both parties are watching

Who then throw out the ballots, which are then harvested by anyone wanting to do so.

Registered voter rolls are bloated with dead people and ineligible voters such as felons and people who moved.

And when someone tries to clean up the voter rolls, progs throw a fit.

Throw out ballots?
Where?
From someone’s mailbox?
Are you accusing mailmen of destroying ballots?

No, some people just get rid of them, others never report their moving, or the person in question dying.

I'm talking about recipients.

In that case, the ballot is not cast, nor should it be.
If you requested a mail in and someone threw it out before you received it you can request another or vote in person with a contingency ballot

or it's harvested by operatives and filed.

Most of America is going to boycott MLB.
Baseball still hasn't recovered from 'the strike' decades ago, and this final act (pulling the all-star game out of Georgia) will put a stake in Major League Baseball.

As with everything Biden touches....MLB is history.

Cancel culture!!! And most of American is pro less restrictive voting rights.
Republicans hate America.

Next they will boycott Hot Dogs and Apple Pie
Just like the cops. Republicans loved cops when they were murdering blacks. But not if they arrest people for not social distancing or when they defend the capitol from rioters.
Yeah....social distancing.....throw them in jail for not staying 6 feet from everyone outside.
This should be classified as attempted murder, right?
Dumbass?

Question, can you breathe on your own without the approval of the Democrat Party?
I know you aren't capable otherwise.
Arnold swartsanigger a republican said it best. Of course global warming is real and of course we need to get away from fossil fuels.

Let me put you in a room with a gas car, or battery car, for a day. Which one you pick?

I listen to rational honest republicans
Yeah, Arnold who drives an original Hummer and flys everywhere in a Gulfstream private jet and lives in several huge mansions. That’s someone who really believes in AGW.
You can own a private jet and ten homes and still believe man made climate change is a problem.

Youre trying to al gore him bitch. It’s a tactic. Slander the messenger.

Fact is he believes in global warming and wants humans to do something about it.
Nope, if you believe AGW is a problem, you do something about it. Otherwise you are just a hypocrite. As far as I know only one AGW celebrity has altered his lifestyle to combat the problem that he believes exists. I can’t remember his name offhand, but he’s tall, thin and has white hair.

Consider you think this past election was rigged, so who gives a fuck what a brainwashed nut thinks. Wrong both times ray

I'm absolutely right. Nobody cried more in the past about election fraud than you on the left. Now the commies are trying to pass election law so they can never lose.
Yes the Georgia and kentucky republicans are trying to pass laws to help them win elections by making it harder for poor people. Aka black people.
Poor people need an ID to get their benefits anyway.
Progeny. What a dick thing to say.

What did I say to get you to wish that I see my kids die you little bitch? You like to private message people that you wish they live to see their kids die? fuck off

Just returning the disdain you have for people like me in a tangible way.

At least I am honest about it.
You confirm I’m on the right side. Thanks

Nope, you just pretend you aren't a hateful twat. Your side is the side of control and tyranny.

BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE PEASANT

Forum List

Back