I Think Biden Has Killed MLB

But that is only a few TVs, aren't they captured in the demographics since they are on and some people are watching so those are included. If the bars are packed or people are scared they watch at home and they aren't doing it. Why? Protest. NHL ratings are steady for the most part.

I already explained this to you.

Did you even read your link? Hockey is down 6%.

Think what you want. It's obvious and you'll see that eventually.

But that is only a few TVs, aren't they captured in the demographics since they are on and some people are watching so those are included. If the bars are packed or people are scared they watch at home and they aren't doing it. Why? Protest. NHL ratings are steady for the most part.

6% is nothing. NASCAR is up.

How do you explain that? Is it possible that I am right and you're wrong? I believe it is possible that I am wrong and you're right.

How do you explain that? Is it possible that I am right and you're wrong? I believe it is possible that I am wrong and you're right.

I already explained it. You'll see soon enough.

I already explained it. You'll see soon enough.
So you think you're 100% right and I am 100% wrong? Just want it on record and we may drop it.

Most of America is going to boycott MLB.
Baseball still hasn't recovered from 'the strike' decades ago, and this final act (pulling the all-star game out of Georgia) will put a stake in Major League Baseball.

As with everything Biden touches....MLB is history.

Why boycott major league baseball because ex-President Chaos tells you to do that?
Everything he touches dies. Baseball is essentially dead anyway, but why allow Trump to put the final nail in the coffin? Can't any of you think?
What does Trump have to do with this????

Stupid asshole.
He agreed with the idea of a boycott and you Trump fanatics are now drooling.
Stupid asshole.
so if he agreed with something...then by definition he wasn't the one pushing the issue. Geez....President Trump is no longer in office. He is the former President. Xiden is the President, he was the one that used influrence, lies propaganda, and threat of brown shirt storm troopers to force MLB to make this choice, that will greatly impact the future of the sport.
Corporations are also telling Georgia they won’t do business with them if they pass voter suppression laws.
Good they shouldn't...but GA hasn't passed any voter suppression laws. What we see from Delta, and Coke etc are companies reacting to threats from a totalarian regime, using lies and propaganda.
What threats?
when he told them to leave GA....MLB, like every other company has seen what the DNC Brown Shirts have done to cities and businesses....they don't live in a bubble.
Did he tell them to leave or did he just agree with the idea?
Under threat of the DNC Brownshirts...look what they did to small and large businesses around the country when the Dems told them not to accept the 2016 election
Dems did not tell anybody not to accept the 2016 election. You got the year wrong.
The facts are that President cockroach told his gullible supporters that the 2020 election was "stolen", an outright falsehood that many of his conned supporters still believe and which culminated in the "lovefest" of Jan 6.
Democrats claimed that Republicans stole the election for 5 years. Stacey Abrams claimed she was robbed when she lost the Georgia governor's race. They claimed that Bush stole the 2000 election....and still do to this day. When they lose....they claim they were ripped off. This was by design.....so that when they pulled it off in 2020 everyone would say election fraud is a lie.
Democrats did not claim that the Republicans stole anything and the courts decided, just like they decided in Trump's case. Of course, the issue was "hanging chads" and not phony voter fraud.
Abram's complaint was that the Republican governor was subverting the vote.
Dems objected to Bush's win until it was settled by the Vice President who did his lawful duty. They did not mount an insurrection of our Capitol to prevent that electoral win and Gore was not doing anything unlawful to incite his minions. In fact, he conceded rather than have any whining, complaining, or meowing. To Gore, our Democracy operating efficiently was more important than his personal feelings. I applaud him.
Then there is the one and only ex-president Trump, whose huge ego was more important than a smooth transition, and he proceeded to encourage his easily conned minions to erupt. The guy doesn't care about America or you. He cares only about himself.
apppf...the Dems started their insurrections against Trump on election day in 2016 and continued it for four years!
As if the GOP didn't do the same to every Democrat President.......:heehee:
No, no GOP President encouraged insurretions for four years, or used their office to undermine the next admin with a fake Russian conspiracy hoax.
What was fake about the Russian con-spiracy?
That there wasn't one....and Obama, Biden etc knew it in 2016....but still pushed it

Here you are, years later...even years after the Mueller Report, and his testimony and you still believe the propaganda...sad
And you believe the con that ex-president Trump lays on all his fanatics.

Only a Conservative would boo a moment of silence for 400,000 dead

That's not what they were booing at genius.

Afraid it was

Conservatives cheer 550,000 dead and tell us it is no big deal
Truth over facts? We have way fewer deaths from cancer, heart disease and the flu. So it evens out. I guess COVID cured all those illnesses.
So we shouldn’t do anything about COVID until we have cured cancer

Got it
Not what I said at all. It means that we call deaths COVID19 deaths that aren’t that at all.

So you don’t get it.

Truth over Facts
The facts and the truth is that covid 19 weakens the body so that it cannot effectively fight other diseases that need 100% of your body's attention and that you were able to deal with before contracting the covid 19.

Most of America is going to boycott MLB.
Baseball still hasn't recovered from 'the strike' decades ago, and this final act (pulling the all-star game out of Georgia) will put a stake in Major League Baseball.

As with everything Biden touches....MLB is history.

Why boycott major league baseball because ex-President Chaos tells you to do that?
Everything he touches dies. Baseball is essentially dead anyway, but why allow Trump to put the final nail in the coffin? Can't any of you think?
What does Trump have to do with this????

Stupid asshole.
He agreed with the idea of a boycott and you Trump fanatics are now drooling.
Stupid asshole.
so if he agreed with something...then by definition he wasn't the one pushing the issue. Geez....President Trump is no longer in office. He is the former President. Xiden is the President, he was the one that used influrence, lies propaganda, and threat of brown shirt storm troopers to force MLB to make this choice, that will greatly impact the future of the sport.
Corporations are also telling Georgia they won’t do business with them if they pass voter suppression laws.
Good they shouldn't...but GA hasn't passed any voter suppression laws. What we see from Delta, and Coke etc are companies reacting to threats from a totalarian regime, using lies and propaganda.
What threats?
when he told them to leave GA....MLB, like every other company has seen what the DNC Brown Shirts have done to cities and businesses....they don't live in a bubble.
Did he tell them to leave or did he just agree with the idea?
Under threat of the DNC Brownshirts...look what they did to small and large businesses around the country when the Dems told them not to accept the 2016 election
Dems did not tell anybody not to accept the 2016 election. You got the year wrong.
The facts are that President cockroach told his gullible supporters that the 2020 election was "stolen", an outright falsehood that many of his conned supporters still believe and which culminated in the "lovefest" of Jan 6.
Democrats claimed that Republicans stole the election for 5 years. Stacey Abrams claimed she was robbed when she lost the Georgia governor's race. They claimed that Bush stole the 2000 election....and still do to this day. When they lose....they claim they were ripped off. This was by design.....so that when they pulled it off in 2020 everyone would say election fraud is a lie.
Democrats did not claim that the Republicans stole anything and the courts decided, just like they decided in Trump's case. Of course, the issue was "hanging chads" and not phony voter fraud.
Abram's complaint was that the Republican governor was subverting the vote.
Dems objected to Bush's win until it was settled by the Vice President who did his lawful duty. They did not mount an insurrection of our Capitol to prevent that electoral win and Gore was not doing anything unlawful to incite his minions. In fact, he conceded rather than have any whining, complaining, or meowing. To Gore, our Democracy operating efficiently was more important than his personal feelings. I applaud him.
Then there is the one and only ex-president Trump, whose huge ego was more important than a smooth transition, and he proceeded to encourage his easily conned minions to erupt. The guy doesn't care about America or you. He cares only about himself.
apppf...the Dems started their insurrections against Trump on election day in 2016 and continued it for four years!
As if the GOP didn't do the same to every Democrat President.......:heehee:
No, no GOP President encouraged insurretions for four years, or used their office to undermine the next admin with a fake Russian conspiracy hoax.
What was fake about the Russian con-spiracy?
That there wasn't one....and Obama, Biden etc knew it in 2016....but still pushed it

Here you are, years later...even years after the Mueller Report, and his testimony and you still believe the propaganda...sad
And you believe the con that ex-president Trump lays on all his fanatics.
Says the gullible little shit that bought Russian Collusion.
LOL!!!!!

Afraid it was

Truth over facts? We have way fewer deaths from cancer, heart disease and the flu. So it evens out. I guess COVID cured all those illnesses.

Got it
Not what I said at all. It means that we call deaths COVID19 deaths that aren’t that at all.

So you don’t get it.

Truth over Facts
The facts and the truth is that covid 19 weakens the body so that it cannot effectively fight other diseases that need 100% of your body's attention and that you were able to deal with before contracting the covid 19.
So does a common cold.

Afraid it was

Got it

So you don’t get it.

Truth over Facts
So does a common cold.
I am not talking about the common cold, which doesn't compare in any way.

Afraid it was

Got it

So you don’t get it.

Truth over Facts
So does a common cold.
I am not talking about the common cold, which doesn't compare in any way.
I had it. It is actually very comparable sans the constant runny nose.

OK leftist. You were raised poorly as you don’t even answer questions. Pretty sad.

Not my fault you’re an idiot.
Why? Because you refuse to answer questions and then go on personal attacks? Your theory is just that. It’s unproven.

You personally attack me. I attack you back.

Have fun whining about that. Don’t care.
I was only retaliating. Don’t tread on me.

Forum List

Back