I Think Biden Has Killed MLB

OK leftist. You were raised poorly as you don’t even answer questions. Pretty sad.

I explained my position.

It’s not my fault you’re an idiot.
Yes but you didn’t answer my question. Still haven’t. Your position is pretty weak but we ll see.

I explained myself. Not my fault you’re too stupid to understand.
You already said that. I understand and disagree. You’re too stupid to understand that part of it.

OK leftist. You were raised poorly as you don’t even answer questions. Pretty sad.

Not my fault you’re an idiot.
Why? Because you refuse to answer questions and then go on personal attacks? Your theory is just that. It’s unproven.

You personally attack me. I attack you back.

Have fun whining about that. Don’t care.
I was only retaliating. Don’t tread on me.

As was I. You attack me and I attack back.

I explained my position.

Yes but you didn’t answer my question. Still haven’t. Your position is pretty weak but we ll see.

You already said that. I understand and disagree. You’re too stupid to understand that part of it.

You understand so you ask more questions lol.

Most of America is going to boycott MLB.
Baseball still hasn't recovered from 'the strike' decades ago, and this final act (pulling the all-star game out of Georgia) will put a stake in Major League Baseball.

As with everything Biden touches....MLB is history.

Cancel culture!!! And most of American is pro less restrictive voting rights.
Yo
All it is is a bunch of millionaires playing a game, how lame...
Baseball still hasn't recovered from 'the strike' decades ago, and this final act (pulling the all-star game out of Georgia) will put a stake in Major League Baseball.

Republicans hate America.

Next they will boycott Hot Dogs and Apple Pie
Just like the cops. Republicans loved cops when they were murdering blacks. But not if they arrest people for not social distancing or when they defend the capitol from rioters.
You mean Floyd was going to die no matter what happened. There i corrected it for you.
Sure he was. So we’re the four people murdered at the insurrection. Including police officers who you claim to respect
The bullet killing the cop was traced back to the gun of a democrat and Farakkkhan associate in crimes against America. It is wiser to wait on forensic science before you go on a no-holds-barred accusation spree against people innocent of how you want it to be.

Why? Because you refuse to answer questions and then go on personal attacks? Your theory is just that. It’s unproven.

“Watch and learn” you fired the first shot little man.

I explained my position.

You understand so you ask more questions lol.
Only question was do you think you’re 100% right and I am 100% wrong. Even a simpleton like you should be able to answer it. You dodge it because the answer is no and it’s likely 50/50 at best.

Not my problem if you’re sensitive.

That's what they said about the NFL. Then every conservative on TV gets so excited about football as soon as it started up last fall.

Not my problem you were raised poorly

That's what they said about the NFL. Then every conservative on TV gets so excited about football as soon as it started up last fall.
I beg to differ.
I grew up loving Baseball..playing baseball...but after the second time they went on strike, me....and many like me,....stopped following MLB.
Baseball isn't football. Baseball used to be America's game. Those days are long-gone.
Baseball is something we listened to on a radio in 7th grade.
Football is totally different.

Just like the cops. Republicans loved cops when they were murdering blacks. But not if they arrest people for not social distancing or when they defend the capitol from rioters.
You mean Floyd was going to die no matter what happened. There i corrected it for you.
Very true
Floyd would have died eventually.

It s just a coincidence that he died after having oxygen cut off
Actually he died from a drug overdose. He had over 3 times the lethal dose in him. I know why you guys have no morals when you worship life long criminals.

I know....
It is all a coincidence that he was walking around just fine and happened to die with a knee on his neck
You forget he was passing counterfeit money which resulted in a call to the police when Floyd tried to get away then resisted arrest so he wouldn't have to account for spending bad money. After they caught up with him, he continued his uncooperative and combative resistance not to mention using his big size to intimidate cops who handled him by the book in accordance with their job descriptions and expectations of containing tough customers like Mr. Floyd.

I beg to differ.
I grew up loving Baseball..playing baseball...but after the second time they went on strike, me....and many like me,....stopped following MLB.
Baseball isn't football. Baseball used to be America's game. Those days are long-gone.
I know I watched it up until the second strike, I quit watching it also. Done with football also college and pro, sucks because I'm a lifelong Clemson fan.

Very true

Actually he died from a drug overdose. He had over 3 times the lethal dose in him. I know why you guys have no morals when you worship life long criminals.

I know....
It is all a coincidence that he was walking around just fine and happened to die with a knee on his neck
You forget he was passing counterfeit money which resulted in a call to the police when Floyd tried to get away then resisted arrest so he wouldn't have to account for spending bad money. After they caught up with him, he continued his uncooperative and combative resistance not to mention using his big size to intimidate cops who handled him by the book in accordance with their job descriptions and expectations of containing tough customers like Mr. Floyd.
irrelevant and NO EXCUSE

I beg to differ.
I know I watched it up until the second strike, I quit watching it also. Done with football also college and pro, sucks because I'm a lifelong Clemson fan.
conservatives are such Snowflakes

Your parents raised a moron who asks stupid questions.

Your parents raised a moron who asks stupid questions.
They didn't raise you? I'll ask, maybe they did after I moved out.

I beg to differ.
conservatives are such Snowflakes
No, not at all. Baseball players making millions, strike for a second time hurting their fans. Screw them. Football i stopped watching because of the kneeling, which totally disrespects our troops. Started watching again, after Jones said not one of his players would kneel. Being a ex cowboy fan i started watching again. Then this year they embraced blm, college too, screw them too. I watched football to get away from politics.

Very true

I know....
irrelevant and NO EXCUSE
I answered your lame claim on the same topic but you don't mind when you engaged in the off topic first. I ain't letting you get away with your petty hipocracies Mr O'Slick.

Forum List

Back